A place for Baaam to cry:

DeletedUser91831

So i for one am tired of just about every topic on the externals consisting of 2 things:

1. Baaam crying about how many wars he is in
2. Baaam bragging about how he's doing so well (spending 10k pp will do that ya know)

So i decided to create this topic so baaam can post all his annoying posts without clogging up every single topic :)

Now that he has a place to annoy us all, lets try and get the other topics back on track, i for one enjoy the externals and would like to see and end to this tribe hopping, family tribe loving, pp spending, idiot.

:)

I knew you would show up some where. you don't whine, you just quit!! lol

DeletedUser113867

Who is this Baaam? :icon_eek:

You need good eyes to see him but you can hear him from miles away.

Hes the guy always running the opposite way from a fight shouting i can kick your ass you pussy.

Then when he finally does stop hes hidding behind his mommy so usually you just see leg, still shouting mommy i can beat him alone i dont need help, and then shouting at the other guy usually alot smaller but somtimes an equal size cripple, if my mommy werent here id have beat you alone.

DeletedUser114885

Baaam may have spent his way to the top but that just means he is more successful in the biggest game of all real life. These worlds are made for them and i like it as i made alot playing it.

DeletedUser113867

Baaam may have spent his way to the top but that just means he is more successful in the biggest game of all real life. These worlds are made for them and i like it as i made alot playing it.

what?

He might of brought it all on a credit card and be hopelessly in debt.

DeletedUser114885

though it happened to u i dont think it will happened to everyone (dont take it seriously just kidding bro). Plus i am not a fan of him too but well dont think he should be scolded for using pp

DeletedUser113867

though it happened to u i dont think it will happened to everyone (dont take it seriously just kidding bro). Plus i am not a fan of him too but well dont think he should be scolded for using pp

I have not scolded him for using pp.

I am saying he should stop calling those that havent noobs.

He is top because of what he spent not because of skill so he should stop going around with the insults and calling those noobs and pointwhores who are smaller due to not spending so much pp.

DeletedUser114885

He is top because of what he spent not because of skill so he should stop going around with the insults and calling those noobs and pointwhores who are smaller due to not spending so much pp.

Really sorry bro haven't been able to read the forums due to lack of time if he does so then he deserves to be down graded but at the end of the day this world is for people such as himself to have a good laugh at others for a change

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So i for one am tired of just about every topic on the externals consisting of 2 things:

1. Baaam crying about how many wars he is in
2. Baaam bragging about how he's doing so well (spending 10k pp will do that ya know)

So i decided to create this topic so baaam can post all his annoying posts without clogging up every single topic :)

Now that he has a place to annoy us all, lets try and get the other topics back on track, i for one enjoy the externals and would like to see and end to this tribe hopping, family tribe loving, pp spending, idiot.

:)

What I enjoy most about this is the irony of who it comes from.

I seem to recall you being rimmed by a tribe in W62 after crying for a long time about the size difference between the tribe you were leading and the one that rimmed you - and went on to brag on other worlds about you 'taking on' a tribe 5-10 times larger than you despite getting destroyed without any skill shown by yourself prior :lol:

DeletedUser114885

What I enjoy most about this is the irony of who it comes from.

I seem to recall you being rimmed by a tribe in W62 after crying for a long time about the size difference between the tribe you were leading and the one that rimmed you - and went on to brag on other worlds about you 'taking on' a tribe 5-10 times larger than you despite getting destroyed without any skill shown by yourself prior :lol:

I think that was my tribe it was her name that brought me into this topic. i remember she playing with my cousin on casual she is a terrible player to be honest as u said no skill at all.

Also when were you my duke on w62 meow i joined it from panic.

DeletedUser

God damnit people! It's a freaking Pay-To-Win world, where you PAY TO WIN. If you do not like that other people play the world it is supposed to be played, by paying to win, then go play a world that isn't pay-to-win. It really isn't that damn hard!!!! Stop moaning, 'oh this person is a noob because he spent money to be top rank' or 'people who pay-to-win are noobs'. it's a pay-to-win world, get over it!

Another thing that people cannot get through their God damn thick skulls is that not everyone pays for their pp, some people trade resources for it, and they are the smartest of people...

Also stop giving Baaam so much hate. Yeah he might bring it on himself. Yeah he uses his pp to win, on a pay-to-win world. Yeah you are jealous because he is rank 1. But really, he couldn't currently be rank 1 unless he farmed like a boss and has a decent army and actually has some skill, otherwise he would have already been nobled out.

Just get over all of your silly crap and if you haven't gotten the message yet i will spell it out for you,
This is a PAY TO WIN world.

This is my 2 cents that probably 80% of people are thinking

DeletedUser113867

God damnit people! It's a freaking Pay-To-Win world, where you PAY TO WIN. If you do not like that other people play the world it is supposed to be played, by paying to win, then go play a world that isn't pay-to-win. It really isn't that damn hard!!!! Stop moaning, 'oh this person is a noob because he spent money to be top rank' or 'people who pay-to-win are noobs'. it's a pay-to-win world, get over it!

Another thing that people cannot get through their God damn thick skulls is that not everyone pays for their pp, some people trade resources for it, and they are the smartest of people...

Also stop giving Baaam so much hate. Yeah he might bring it on himself. Yeah he uses his pp to win, on a pay-to-win world. Yeah you are jealous because he is rank 1. But really, he couldn't currently be rank 1 unless he farmed like a boss and has a decent army and actually has some skill, otherwise he would have already been nobled out.

Just get over all of your silly crap and if you haven't gotten the message yet i will spell it out for you,
This is a PAY TO WIN world.

This is my 2 cents that probably 80% of people are thinking

It takes skill to farm? No
It takes skill to pay? No
It takes skill to beat players 5 vs 1? No (he had 15 players in his 15x15 in his sister tribe to help him fight the noble target)

It takes activity

He has showed no skill, i have seen him fight on other worlds to and again his skills are lacking and he gave up and ran.

He has a big mouth and nothing to back it up with so deserves all the hate he gets.

Yes its pay 2 win but to insult those calling them inferior because hes outpaying is just asking for everything he gets.

DeletedUser114885

It takes skill to beat players 5 vs 1? No (he had 15 players in his 15x15 in his sister tribe to help him fight the noble target)

It takes activity

He has showed no skill, i have seen him fight on other worlds to and again his skills are lacking and he gave up and ran.

He has a big mouth and nothing to back it up with so deserves all the hate he gets.

Yes its pay 2 win but to insult those calling them inferior because hes outpaying is just asking for everything he gets.

Calling others noobs is his only fault no one should ever do it. Other than that he is doing it right sad to see him away when he should be defending himself

DeletedUser

It takes activity

that maybe the case but plenty of activity early on gives you a head start and honestly the game is less about skill early game and more about activity, wait until mid game for your hate, it is not needed here

DeletedUser44039

i havent spent a single dollar on this world i just played the market well, and oh look, im rank 6, so i think ur bad and u secretly love baam :lol: this thread is useless but i find it funny how u make him look important