Wobble, we have a message for you (Premade)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 10770065
  • Start date

DeletedUser105718

WAT - that post didn't make much sense to me, maybe you can explain.
I jokingly said that we haven't merged with a single premade, but with various.

And no, we haven't merged with anyone. I don't know where you even get that from. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser20939

We actually merged 2 premades already, and are in the process of merging a third. Have to keep reminding everyone what Wobble stands for.

DeletedUser113200

Pretty sure thats the kid who sent me a link to a website about having sex with Dolphins.

Lol he did the same with us as well even tried to convince us its the way forward or some shit like that.Still cant stop creasing every time I remember though.

DeletedUser50073

We actually merged 2 premades already, and are in the process of merging a third. Have to keep reminding everyone what Wobble stands for.

Thats the spirit.

And no, we haven't merged with anyone. I don't know where you even get that from. :icon_rolleyes:

Was just a rumor I heard on skype. I'm all for you guys recruiting from the pnp or merging go for it! :D

DeletedUser

And I have a message for you. I am making a premade that is against your Anti-Wobble movement! We are not apart of Wobble but we are Anti-Anti-Wobble. Game on ladies.

DeletedUser

Yeah well im making a premade that is Anti-Anti-Anti-Wobble :icon_eek: get your head round that