Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

Thanks for TL:DR Cg <3

Always here to help <3

bit of a shit tl;dr, the fact is that Faze and I were not active at all. It was all over the Bible skype, and as you had so many spies in there it's hardly a suprise that we were hit then. Make it up all you want, I can even send you a photo of the date on my exam timetable :icon_rolleyes:

I don't care when your exam was and I'm not in Socks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then hush and stop calling anything that contradicts your interpretation an excuse.

lol, perhaps you should hush, you 'having an exam' is an excuse. Him 'visiting family' (that magically has no form of internet) is an excuse. Both are as much an excuse as blaming a sitter, which for some reason you told yours 'not to defend' for you.

roman01

lol, perhaps you should hush, you 'having an exam' is an excuse. Him 'visiting family' (that magically has no form of internet) is an excuse. Both are as much an excuse as blaming a sitter, which for some reason you told yours 'not to defend' for you.

Well, how about you share your excuse for pinching in on an argument that doesn't concern you? :lol:

DeletedUser

How can me taking A levels be considered an excuse? I've acknowledged earlier in this thread that Elegant did a good job with his army of PA's. I'm not going to lose sleep on the night before an exam, nor am I going to risk missing the bus to snipe. Simply because some of us have things to do outside of the internet (I know it sounds far fetched for some of you), doesn't mean you're any better. Some players just value things other than Crocky's precious ego.

If we can't be around defend our villages then how can we ask someone else with their own commitments to do it for us on such short notice?

DeletedUser

Well, how about you share your excuse for pinching in on an argument that doesn't concern you? :lol:

You're arguing on a public forum.

How can me taking A levels be considered an excuse? I've acknowledged earlier in this thread that Elegant did a good job with his army of PA's. I'm not going to lose sleep on the night before an exam, nor am I going to risk missing the bus to snipe. Simply because some of us have things to do outside of the internet (I know it sounds far fetched for some of you), doesn't mean you're any better. Some players just value things other than Crocky's precious ego.

If we can't be around defend our villages then how can we ask someone else with their own commitments to do it for us on such short notice?

Perhaps look up the definition of 'Excuse'. Ah yes, because who doesn't want a backhanded compliment?

Ah yes, the 'I have better things to do, you all have no life' comment. Don't assume that because some people can actually use what time they have to do something productive on the game, that they have no life outside of the internet.

DeletedUser61979

lol holy, I've only just realised (My idiocy proved, case in point)

BenEzra, could you please frame this legendary statement and keep it timelocked forever more lol.

For reference, I've only done one premade before (Bible wasn't pre-made, if it was it'd have been my second).

Nobody's called someone else more of an idiot than me, oh noes!

Holy shit Roman, breaking out the knee pads are you? BTW, you've got something there on your chin.

DeletedUser

1zmco03.jpg

DeletedUser

If you have exams and stuff why are you even playing? Don't play a game, especially HP that will obviously take up a lot of your time. How are you not making excuses when having an exam is an excuse...

Rank 1 has exams but he is still holding rank 1 on a high performance world. Maybe you just need to accept that you suck and got rimmed bro.

.dan.101

We hit a player next to your tribe core, and which dan seems to be adamant was pretty well defended... All from a tribe capable of nothing but hugging. :icon_rolleyes:

It was well defended. Just like you and Fazee can go and say 'hurr, I'd not be rimmed if I was there', we can go and say 'hurr, Sticky wouldn't have lost a single village if the sitter accepted the sit he volunteered for'. It's as simple as that.

Difference is, I'm not making an excuse of it. You did well to take advantage of it while we dun goofed. Simple as that. Faze, though, you would have been rimmed if even if your family had internet. Sorry about that.

I think about 0 people care for your and Croc's love-in any more though. Take it to a room of your own. <3

DeletedUser

Don't worry, its just the same people that go world to world stroking their egos even though they always fail. There is no way to get rid of them, i say embrace them and let them it is ok to fail (nod)

DeletedUser

As far as we're concerned, we've always known the public to just stand in circles and watch...

So good excuse, but not good enough.
:lol:

I'm sure you have heard this over and over again but just because you think something is one way, it doesn't make it true. You are crying on PUBLIC forums and therefore the PUBLIC are allowed to get involved, if you don't like it ARGUE IN PRIVATE!

Plus, georgey doesn't need an excuse, nothing he says is wrong...

DeletedUser

Well by the sounds of it faze has accepted he was beaten, has accepted his inactivity is his own fault however that does not make him shit at the game, simply that he has other commitments as we all do, and if anyone says they haven't had the odd day where if they got opped they would have been rimmed, is either a liar or takes this game way too seriously, unfortunately for faze he got opped on that day. Mainly they seem to be arguing that you are taking more credit than you deserve crocky, and are also being rude about it when it is something that could have simply have happened and moved on from rather than boasting

Not sure quite what roman is on about gave me a laugh though....

Crocky you clearly are way too arrogant for your own good, despite admittedly having good credentials, having never encountered you I cannot tell if you are good

I am completely unbias here, simply how I have seen this thread,

Both sides are probably gonna get angry about this but hey ho life goes on ;)

DeletedUser

I need to chime in, before I either get to join a new tribe, or if I just get eaten.

The villages that I took from sticky were actively being defended. The account had a successful snipe on the 00:00:00 attack as I probably left too much of a window (of about 300 ms). I learned my lesson and tightened it up for the 06:00:00 try #2.

#2 had a good snipe in the middle, but I broke it with a nuke in the middle of my own train. gyazo.com/dc8a8dc749c1e104b6bfbbeeac238d6d

The village take over was a succes, I killed the snipe, moved on.

The next village gyazo.com/a2f80b1e69f27013485a355d01aa452f. Another successful noble.

I've got 2 things to say about all of this. Firstly, Sticky played very well. It was amazing how things were sniped and kept under control when the OP started. It helps to know that he likely knew it was coming (but not where).

Secondly, I followed orders very well. I did what I was told. The OP was very well organized and everyone knew there was information being leaked.

It was a good, hard fight. It was some of the best playing I've seen on this world. It made me work hard to get what did. Don't let the issue of "Bible DISBANDED lULZLZ" cloud the fight too much. Yes, Bible is gone. Yes, that sucks donkey gonads all over for me. Limbo is a shitty place to be. But, good fight.

DeletedUser

So the account you and your friend played (actively from the start of the world up till the point it was opped?) got rimmed, but you didn't get rimmed? Interesting.

For those who didn't read, the gist of it was him making excuses for why he was rimmed, and then he went on discussing Crocky for the rest of the post, up to the point where he decided to puff up his own chest, despite the fact that he did a below par job defending while he was still trying.

A bit hypocritical seeing you guys were making excuses for why stickyx lost villas, "The sitter screwed up". So your both making excuses.