TNTD vs TSU

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Posting links for images is lazy and people won't bother clicking the links to 'enjoy' what basically amounts to an e-penis contest on who has the most information on the other tribe. If that is their thing there are far better sites with much more impressive displays. If you really think they are worth seeing, please post them as an image.

[SPOIL]
dude_its_not_that_hard_bumper_sticker-r31bdd0fbd65d40c286959f9aa5a5aa8d_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg
[/SPOIL]

The people involved in this contest should be ashamed of yourselves, and not just for the small sizes that come across to the objective outsider. It is embarrassing to read this thread. I feel embarrassed for almost every poster.

TNTD no longer exists according to twstats. Beating a dead horse is extremely dull, and only happens when there is a lack of actual game play for people to put their money where their mouths are.

silvereclipes

Posting links for images is lazy and people won't bother clicking the links to 'enjoy' what basically amounts to an e-penis contest on who has the most information on the other tribe. If that is their thing there are far better sites with much more impressive displays. If you really think they are worth seeing, please post them as an image.

[SPOIL]
dude_its_not_that_hard_bumper_sticker-r31bdd0fbd65d40c286959f9aa5a5aa8d_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg
[/SPOIL]

The people involved in this contest should be ashamed of yourselves, and not just for the small sizes that come across to the objective outsider. It is embarrassing to read this thread. I feel embarrassed for almost every poster.

TNTD no longer exists according to twstats. Beating a dead horse is extremely dull, and only happens when there is a lack of actual game play for people to put their money where their mouths are.

well even if TNTD is died the war is far from over its just heating up to a boil hell you know this drives Amigo crazy because he yells an screams throws threats down an still it goes on an on an on soon he will have his own turn on him an eat him themselves an take those who blindly follow down with him an the tribal hugs will be gone from 78 at least in this K.

DeletedUser

The war is far from over,Us members in Cake? are still battling hard :)

Just another two of the five nobles Sniped amd they only managed to take one village,Noobs are sure damn dangerous when armed :p

http://gyazo.com/693a2b6f743a7974aa8de4be67edbbc5

http://gyazo.com/79b021a669064a7e97601756e12dc4d4 -------http://gyazo.com/83ef20893b2069004bd4653ad0a1a990

I'll keep you guys updated and see how long I last.

TSU player need training, google T Train tutorial on you tube 700 ms is a joke

DeletedUser

From what I have seen/heard.. TSU has no skill. Basically point whores who gloat with numbers. :p

I mean who sends trains in a war with a chance of them getting sniped... They do have anti-sniping for a reason... But hey, I guess all that skill they have did not teach them that...

rofl

DeletedUser117283

From what I have seen/heard.. TSU has no skill. Basically point whores who gloat with numbers. :p

I mean who sends trains in a war with a chance of them getting sniped... They do have anti-sniping for a reason... But hey, I guess all that skill they have did not teach them that...

rofl

you cant judge skill by what you have heard/seen by a minority of other people. skill on this game from the education from others. given the chance im sure others will progress well and learn within the time of playing. im sure no one here came to the game knowing how to play with the skills required like sniping, 400ms trains, back timing and so on. if a player is willing to learn they have the dedication to stay in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Because the externals allows anyone to complain about anything

DeletedUser113260

given the chance im sure others will progress well and learn within the time of playing. im sure no one here came to the game knowing how to play with the skills required like sniping, 400ms trains, back timing and so on.

For the 10th time, IT IS A 300 MS T-TRAIN NOT 400 MS!! ffs we all just laughed at the TSU duke a page back for putting it in a CM and telling everyone he was going to teach them how to send a 400 ms t-train... I'm giving you a chance to "progress and learn" but you don't listen.

velibor

For the 10th time, IT IS A 300 MS T-TRAIN NOT 400 MS!! ffs we all just laughed at the TSU duke a page back for putting it in a CM and telling everyone he was going to teach them how to send a 400 ms t-train... I'm giving you a chance to "progress and learn" but you don't listen.
For someone who is incapable of learning you sure do like lecturing others...I don't hold any rank within TSU let alone a duke rank (said it about 20x thus far but some people simply can't learn eh? ) and technically it takes the game 100ms to register a hit of the button thus 0.4sec train is not entirely inaccurate in itself.

DeletedUser

I rooted for tntd, Im ashamed :( please TSU dont noble me with your 700ms trains, I dont know what Ill do, probably hit delete

DeletedUser85032

For someone who is incapable of learning you sure do like lecturing others...I don't hold any rank within TSU let alone a duke rank (said it about 20x thus far but some people simply can't learn eh? ) and technically it takes the game 100ms to register a hit of the button thus 0.4sec train is not entirely inaccurate in itself.

someone incapable like you?

DeletedUser113260

When did I ever say you held a rank in TSU? Lmao everyone said you were in TSU. for the past 10 pages. I was referring to this message, which I assumed was from the duke unless you are claiming to have wrote it? I quote it said "We are #1 in the world" which would be inaccurate for you to state as you are in TSU.

Regardless any well sent t-train is 300 ms as from xx:xx:xx:000 -> :100 -> :200 -> :300. Then if you want we can calculate :300 take away :000 is 300 ms just so you know it is 300 ms as your tribes obviously can't do maths without help.

We are #1 tribe in the world. Its time we start acting like it.

I do not know how many of you guys were warned prior to recruitment about this but there is no leaking info from tribe to the outside of the world. I do not care if you are the biggest or the smallest player in the tribe. I do not care if you did any of this to this point or not because there is a chance you did not know. However, from this point forward anyone caught giving out claims or forum into to people outside the tribe will be kicked without a question.

WarlockOPain was caught leaking our forum info and our claims to KOH duke because they're friends...He thought he could get away with it because he is 160k...he was wrong. He was confronted about it and when confronted left before he got the boot.

TSU asks for these 3 things...they are the undeniable requirement to stay within the tribe.

1. Obedience and Loyalty only to TSU.
2. No giving out tribe info.
3. Ability to send 0.4 sec trains (t-trains)

It is no shame not to know how to send a proper t train, noone was born knowing everything. Thus please ask we will teach you how.

If you do not know how to send a t train ask...we have over 30 people that do and council and myself will be more than happy to show you how to do it. It takes 5 minutes to set up and never has to be redone. It will not only make you a stronger member but also a better player regardless what world or tribe you play in.

The first 2 are nonnegotiable. Any swap from this path and you're out. TSU is here to win this world and with the quality of players we have on board it is definetly doable. I know some of you may not fully trust the leadership because you have not known had the chance to play with them for long but I have. I have known just about everyone in council for over 2 years. They have never betrayed their friends and they will not betray you. They will do everything in their power to keep you where you belong, at the top. They will stand alongside you not only for as long as this world lasts but as long as you play this game.

If you follow the rules given above. I do not tell you, I guarantee you that you will win this world. TSU is here to stay. We came here to win and we will win. If you give us your trust and loyalty we will work day and night to make sure you get back 10x as much.

Trust us and we will not let you down.

I need everyone to pull all of your support from WarlockOPain's account. He decided to backstab us and as long as iam here he will not be coming back to this tribe.

Last edited by a moderator: