TSU VS TSUCK , TSU VS TNTD part 2 ???

DeletedUser

TSU was winning the battle against TNTD... but the war was just getting started.

TSU : http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=204

TSUCK: http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.ph...=tribe&id=7587

It got interesting when the duo of Let.The.Sun.Shine.BaBy and WarlockOPain had a shared vision, to lead a tribe against the embarrassment that is TSU. That tribe that hugs a lot.

When TSU dies, as they clearly will, world 78 will become a less hugging world.

TSUCK is now leading vs 2 tribes ( TSU's family Tribe ) . David VS Goliath?

Side 1:
Tribes: TSUck
Side 2:
Tribes: TSU, TSU.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 27
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 169,853
Side 2: 155,881
Difference: 13,972

chart

.. TSU players, count your days of playing ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't imagine david huging goliath :D... so it's only natural we do this

MR.MR

Is there a reason that you are PnPing on behalf of a tribe that you don't even play for? With all the 'events' going on in Fate at the moment, shouldnt your focus be on helping your own tribe and not trashing tribes on the other side of the world?

DeletedUser

Is there a reason that you are PnPing on behalf of a tribe that you don't even play for?

I don't think you understand the external forums friend... Everyone has an opinion on everything. It's kind of the done thing.

Spoons are deadly

Short and to the point. I got bored of all that trash talk in the other forum so stopped looking through it, thanks.

velibor

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 38
Difference: 4

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12
chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
http://gyazo.com/2fed90394709a48c7301985ea148da93
Well done sitting fate...it made the fight a bit more entertaining...but traitors will not make it regardless of who sits them...(for those of you unaware Cookie Monster. was the person leaking our forums to shark ragae. who was kind enough to share our forums with the rest of the world...left and joined TSUck just before we could kick. Then when we started hitting Shark took over the account and defended it until it sunk.
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 38
Difference: 4

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12
chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
http://gyazo.com/2fed90394709a48c7301985ea148da93
Well done sitting fate...it made the fight a bit more entertaining...but traitors will not make it regardless of who sits them...(for those of you unaware Cookie Monster. was the person leaking our forums to shark ragae. who was kind enough to share our forums with the rest of the world...left and joined TSUck just before we could kick. Then when we started hitting Shark took over the account and defended it until it sunk.
[/spoil]

*claps* Yeah, nice. You've killed an account that had an owner who ran when the real fighting started, and who dumped his acc both on his tribe and then on Reggae. To our credit we killed a crap ton of troops and trains using that acc, either way, I guess some credit is due…though it's rather easy when the owner's totally incapable of fighting. If he'd been better, you would have got nothing. Hell, TSU don't even know how to send proper trains. Though, that only worked as the owner preferred to spend his time talking on Skype rather than defend the account. So much so that his co was over working himself to try and cover. I feel sorry for his co. :icon_sad:

So yeah, you'll lead in the stats for a bit. Oh well. If wars are good for anything it's getting rid of the trash in the tribes involved. Have to say you should have helped belioro defend, like how we had to do with Cookie Monster. Now THAT was an easy fight. Though, I doubt it would have made much of a difference. :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought the TSU hate couldnt get any more immature. Guess i was wrong

DeletedUser

Well done TSU, marmaduke said i could forever call him "nubbynubdrop" if he loses so keep the the good work!

Not really, die...

DeletedUser

Just to set the record straight, the Cookie Monster account was not defended by Reggae Shark like you claim, Velibor. That duty fell on the tribe, with players such as Warlock and your old tribemate Nine inch nail sniping train after train after train (most of which were poorly timed may I add; your circular on sending proper trains was not read by bigdrew, for example :lol:). The account earned defender of the day twice in a row under their watch. Reggae Shark was given the sit much later. That's as much as I feel comfortable saying in regards to the handling of the account.

That you were eventually able to noble cookie was more a matter of luck than skill on your part so don't flatter yourselves too much. You won this battle but the war is far from over, so you best hang on to your pants. :icon_wink:

velibor

Just to set the record straight, the Cookie Monster account was not defended by Reggae Shark like you claim, Velibor. That duty fell on the tribe, with players such as Warlock and your old tribemate Nine inch nail sniping train after train after train (most of which were poorly timed may I add; your circular on sending proper trains was not read by bigdrew, for example :lol:). The account earned defender of the day twice in a row under their watch. Reggae Shark was given the sit much later. That's as much as I feel comfortable saying in regards to the handling of the account.

That you were eventually able to noble cookie was more a matter of luck than skill on your part so don't flatter yourselves too much. You won this battle but the war is far from over, so you best hang on to your pants. :icon_wink:
I think the only lucky person in this situation was you because had you been in cookie's place you would have bit the dust just the same...you guys shouldn't have recruited him if you thought he was trash...guess the fact that he was rank 7 in the world was too much to pass out on...even so when you thought he was trash why didn't you kick...looking at this situation only makes me wonder how many other tribemates of yours you regard as trash or meatshields and will be happy to throw under the bus once TSU steamrolls em...Reggae Shark took it upon himself to defend the account and then later started gifting villages to his tribe once the burden became too much...Personally, I think you shouldn't claim what you can't back up with facts...personally I seriously doubt cookie monster simply let you have the account just so you can internal it...knowing that kid he was in the game for himself not others...

Belioro was a 70k account in the middle of your 2.7mill tribe...

...he downed 30+ nobles got defended of the day twice and has been under attack for like 3 weeks now...
http://gyazo.com/564d963f941b4820fdd656d9dc4902ef
(his villages are marked in yellow and all villas lost to you are within the white box)
http://gyazo.com/dcca787fe608f5e1fb2596d72c2ad0d8

, ...even so...still not rimmed...he's at 20k but still playing...cookie = 0 villages even though he was a rank 7 200k player with "world class badasses" sitting him and nearly 800k worth of players of friends and allies sitting all around him. (Koh+Vikings+nearby TSUck)...downed in 5 days...

http://gyazo.com/99ad19d20e49fb578e9c983eef28f2eb
(Cookie Monster.'s general location in White Circle)

If you want an even comparison look no further...just check bellow
http://gyazo.com/43ad8a42f4231de5076cbf152d6179b3
The TSU player here was in just as crappy situation as cookie monster only with half as many points...he's got same amount of odd and yet lost what...2 lone villages in your academy's territory cake?...I have to say...When I see the opponents that we're facing here I miss world 72...

Last edited:

joetalk

the only reason your noblements have accumulated is simply because cowards like nine inch decided to jump ship instead of stand and fight

funny, still havent seen a single attack from them, i see they are just as active and as useful there as they were with us, enjoy the dead weight ...

DeletedUser115240

the only reason your noblements have accumulated is simply because cowards like nine inch decided to jump ship instead of stand and fight

funny, still havent seen a single attack from them, i see they are just as active and as useful there as they were with us, enjoy the dead weight ...

Hey I jumped ship as well, in fact I was one of the first one so include me in the coward list please. Happy now?

DeletedUser116902

No offense to any of you TSU, but both apeng and nine left because they figured out they've been playing with a bunch of mass recruiting noobs, so decided to leave and join another tribe. It's just one of those moments ya know... :lol:

DeletedUser

TSUck are bigger huggers and mass recuiters than TSU it seems. Their whole argument is a failure now.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
[10/02/2015 20:34:51] Velibor (the serbian empire): cody if i had a 50k account i'd eat cookie myself
[10/02/2015 20:35:22] Velibor (the serbian empire): he's truly a horrible player when it comes to playing capability...

Velibors words himself, straight out of our skype chat... Yet he is on here trying to brag it up as some big accomplishment that Cookie was taken out.

And meepwarrior... Here is our diplomacy, we are allied to ranks 5, 6, 7, 10, 15... Considering all of these tribes surround TSUck, exactly who are they hugging with if everyone in the area is already allied to us?

Allies
Syn
TSU.
ARRGG
Rhythm
GROWTH
AHOY!
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
[SC]
RIZE
STRONG
FAMILY
Enemies
S.A.S
NUTS
Galaxy
4EVR
TSUck
Cake?

DeletedUser

you mean you put them in your ally list?

Allies fight side by side with you, and as far as i know 3 of your allies would drop you the second they see fit..

i can add Fate/hazmat/rhytm/crash all to my ally list but that doesn't mean they are allies now does it?

Justifi3d

Velibors words himself, straight out of our skype chat... Yet he is on here trying to brag it up as some big accomplishment that Cookie was taken out.

And meepwarrior... Here is our diplomacy, we are allied to ranks 5, 6, 7, 10, 15... Considering all of these tribes surround TSUck, exactly who are they hugging with if everyone in the area is already allied to us?

Allies
Syn
TSU.
ARRGG
Rhythm
GROWTH
AHOY!
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
[SC]
RIZE
STRONG
FAMILY