any oldies on this world?

DeletedUser102496

I am 18 and now I feel ancient... ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :icon_eek:

lconn

I played W17, well I started on 16, then all my friends joined 17 instead (starting to think maybe they wernt my friends :p) so i followed them onto 17 XD

Thinking about it they all quit that world... damn. Truth hurts!

Ditto with W17.

I joined on the rim with no idea at all about the game, ended up joining a small tribe and learning my trade, and had a great 'war' with this other small tribe full of russians, eventually we won and it was time for everybody to be picked up by the top tribes in the world.

I ended up in Tao, eventually I became so inactive I lost it all :icon_neutral:

This is my first world back for quite a few years, if anybody ever played with me as 'lconn' or 'teh shrooms' judging by my TW skype account get in touch!!

DeletedUser92671

Ditto with W17.

I joined on the rim with no idea at all about the game, ended up joining a small tribe and learning my trade, and had a great 'war' with this other small tribe full of russians, eventually we won and it was time for everybody to be picked up by the top tribes in the world.

I ended up in Tao, eventually I became so inactive I lost it all :icon_neutral:

This is my first world back for quite a few years, if anybody ever played with me as 'lconn' or 'teh shrooms' judging by my TW skype account get in touch!!

if you stayed active in Tao you wouldve won the world with me :icon_cry:

lconn

if you stayed active in Tao you wouldve won the world with me :icon_cry:

Tao won? I had no idea, really glad though. Have nothing but good memorys with that Tribe.

Pretty sad I did not manage to stay active, but from memory it all got a bit quiet for a while.

futureworth

ive been looking for some familiar names through the ranks but havent really recognised anyone, are there any veterans from w12,15, 53 or 56 around? (maybe with changed names) who were competing for the top ranks (till about1-4mil maybe) I was RexxuS/Danielovic in those worlds if it would ring a bell

cheerz

world 15....im in the AXE tribe in war with DA...last 2 tribes standing...and AXE won...:)
got me free premies because of that...lol...3 years of fighting...

Michael Wittman

i recognize sicky dutch, silver eclipses, franky four fingers, sid, and a few others i think. should be interesting lol

Marvx360x

Started on W10, played 20 and 51 after that. Any old Axte/Sheeps members on this world?

DeletedUser92671

Tao won? I had no idea, really glad though. Have nothing but good memorys with that Tribe.

Pretty sad I did not manage to stay active, but from memory it all got a bit quiet for a while.

They merged with 13th. in the south and *np* in the north to become BURO and warred what was once Wisdom and the Brotherhood family (BoS BoK) to win.

DeletedUser

ive been looking for some familiar names through the ranks but havent really recognised anyone, are there any veterans from w12,15, 53 or 56 around? (maybe with changed names) who were competing for the top ranks (till about1-4mil maybe) I was RexxuS/Danielovic in those worlds if it would ring a bell

cheerz

I played w12, under FrozenHobo/\.