Spy Needed!

DeletedUser111495

So you are admitting loyalty means nothing to you then

I dont see why it should do in regards to this game, I dont get just because you were in the same tribe with someone on another world it means you have to stick with them no matter what later down the line....

When I was in tribe chat initially i was suprised when i saw Muldie in it, I knew he had no loyalty to Shahyd just like another member but why ruin the Suprise for everyone :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It is no secret Muldeh has been doing this for years. I actually find it funny people STILL have zero idea about this. I have zero sympathy for anyone that got backstabbed here.

SMJg3b5.png

COnsidering he's done it past 3 worlds I've played with him, not a suprise:x

DeletedUser

[2015-02-25 17:08:35] Thallasian: and my spider senses started tingling when i was told forgotten talent was a past co of muldeh, and i do Believe it would be wise for anyone to atleast consider it
[2015-02-25 17:08:44] Thallasian: anyway, my loyalty is still to you
[2015-02-25 17:08:51] Thallasian: i am hoping you do not doubt it

Never coed Muldeh, have played on Summer sadness acc a few times in past just not with him but I was making my own plans incase Muldeh was actually with Two, not that they probably would have matter considering my inactivity.

DeletedUser111495

Dont forget Shahyd also has a Split Personalitree disorder hence the coa :)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Muldie - your true character on this game has been exposed today. You are a selfish player that backstabs, openly lies to their mate's face & feels no guilt at all.

Not sure I'd agree. There's people Muldie won't backstab, or at least I think there are, he does mention his own mother'd be unsafe, but I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, or he doesn't much like his mother, not sure which.

Either way, I strongly suspect there are people muldie'd never backstab, it's just not a very big list. The only people I'm fairly sure are on the list actually are myself and Lardingd.
When I was in tribe chat initially i was suprised when i saw Muldie in it, I knew he had no loyalty to Shahyd just like another member but why ruin the Suprise for everyone :D

Yet you posted who Visible Spectrum was.

Last edited:

Muldie325

I'm not going to backstab someone if I think having them as an ally is more useful than just having their village. So while I love my mother, she would probably not be the most useful ally, and her village would do more good under my control. Personal feelings don't come into it at all because it's just a game.

I am very unlikely to noble Nauz or Lardy on the other hand because they would be more valuable to me as allies.

I would not likely backstab a tribe like Matts this world because I do not believe I would survive long if I did, and even if I did survive, then what? I'd have no decent tribe left to be a member of and have to put up with allies that drive me mad with their stupidity. No thankyou.

Garrock

Not sure I'd agree. There's people Muldie won't backstab, or at least I think there are, he does mention his own mother'd be unsafe, but I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, or he doesn't much like his mother, not sure which.

Either way, I strongly suspect there are people muldie'd never backstab, it's just not a very big list. The only people I'm fairly sure are on the list actually are myself and Lardingd.

Yet you posted who Visible Spectrum was.

Your post doesn't contradict Bloodthirsty's quote at all, beyond "I'm not sure I'd agree". Bloodthirsty merely accuses Muldie of being a backstabber and a liar, and other than a very small list, you apparently agree with Bloodthirsty. :icon_idea:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your post doesn't contradict Bloodthirsty's quote at all, beyond "I'm not sure I'd agree". Bloodthirsty merely accuses Muldie of being a backstabber and a liar, and other than a very small list, you apparently agree with Bloodthirsty. :icon_idea:

My point was there are people I believe he wouldn't backstab, and that those he backstabs were never really his "mates".

If Muldie and I were in opposing tribes, he'd attack me I'm sure, but I'd attack him too, I just don't believe he'd pretend to be my ally and then hit me with me not expecting it.

Garrock

My point was there are people I believe he wouldn't backstab, and that those he backstabs were never really his "mates".

If Muldie and I were in opposing tribes, he'd attack me I'm sure, but I'd attack him too, I just don't believe he'd pretend to be my ally and then hit me with me not expecting it.

I believe even the most unscrupulous villians have some modicum of loyalty to someone or something. I was merely pointing out that your defense of Muldie is really no defense against your quote from Bloodthirsty. Being in the same tribe as someone makes one a "tribe mate", which itself infers a certain level of Matey-ness.

What I have gathered through your statements, as well as Muldie's himself, more so than from the accusers, is that Muldie is only a good tribemate, or mate in general (digital), when it is a) to his advantage or b) you are part of an extremely short list, and that at no other time would it be beneficial to have Muldie in ones tribe, or to trust him to come through for you in a pinch. He himself has stated that Matt and crew are only safe "this world" merely because there is no other talent in the world close to compare.

Anyhoo... nuff trolling for me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93513

I'm not going to backstab someone if I think having them as an ally is more useful than just having their village. So while I love my mother, she would probably not be the most useful ally, and her village would do more good under my control. Personal feelings don't come into it at all because it's just a game.

I am very unlikely to noble Nauz or Lardy on the other hand because they would be more valuable to me as allies.

I would not likely backstab a tribe like Matts this world because I do not believe I would survive long if I did, and even if I did survive, then what? I'd have no decent tribe left to be a member of and have to put up with allies that drive me mad with their stupidity. No thankyou.

I understand you muldeh. So loyalty is only important to you when it's practical for you. In other words, you are only loyal to your friends, when it doesn't hinder your survival chances at all. Regardless of how long those friends have been loyal to you and what they have done for you in this game. Sat you all night, risked troops, etc. You will basically screw anyone over when it increases your rank or standing in the world. In this case, even nauzhor should never trust you 100%. That's if someday it's more convenient/easier to go against Nauzhor's side in the game. Idk how likely that is.

We just have different ways of thinking I guess.

DeletedUser107718

​You're one hell of a capitalist Muldeh! Best bidder wins!

twenty-five

Eh muldie is muldie and he always will be muldie. You either stay cool with him because most of the time he's a decent person to talk to and have around, or you ignore him (or become a hater :O) because he backstabbed a few people and might do the same to you because he's all untrustworthy and stuff. I take the first one and even if he does backstab me at some point, I'd expect I'd still be cool with him in the grand scheme.

Wouldn't wanna eat his heart though, stone would break my teeth.

DeletedUser

Eh shahyd is shahyd and he always will be shahyd. You either ignore him, or take him as comic relief and stay cool with him since most of the time he's busy being the biggest joke out there. He might have eaten a few hearts here and there, to attain immortality, but it seems it clearly didnt pay off, so what everone makes mistakes. I take the second one and even if he does want to eat my heart at some point, I'd expect I'd still be cool with him in the afterlife... [since hes an Angel and might grant me special treatment :eek:].

DeletedUser110464

Eh shahyd is shahyd and he always will be shahyd. You either ignore him, or take him as comic relief and stay cool with him since most of the time he's busy being the biggest joke out there. He might have eaten a few hearts here and there, to attain immortality, but it seems it clearly didnt pay off, so what everone makes mistakes. I take the second one and even if he does want to eat my heart at some point, I'd expect I'd still be cool with him in the afterlife... [since hes an Angel and might grant me special treatment :eek:].

You forgot that he's been a hero in all his lives he's lived.
[video=youtube;a7SouU3ECpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7SouU3ECpU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh yes... a hero.... a hero-in deed! It almost makes sense now!!! What else could have made him an angel/diagnosed genius/heart eater/ soul reader & a jedi at the same time>!!