10393a0321f38f1a758948348ac31e04.png

kitmarlowe the same as kukla khan :(
you might as well op my bash

c20d998b9c42b89b550e7144a062ad0b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

panamakid

Come on "Loyal"...

Are you guy seriously quitting already?

I came back to get vengeance but am only encountering the exact same cowardice that I saw when I led Yay! and you all quit when you were afraid of "loyal."

I wanted a real fight, this is just pitiable and sad.

DeletedUser116902

Truly disappointing, especially all that big talk we heard from hungrywolf, and a couple others.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course we can be cocky :)

Yes its been 1 day but what the fuck have you been doing so far?? :D

Coming up to 25 nukes caught at home not inclueding the full DV's just left there on 0 walls - as soon as I see 10 attacks from you guys you may earn a little bit of respect back <3

And as for my Skype convo with Tehonz which got posted to the forumn - I love it dont you <3!
The amount of information I got out of him ahah and of course there is always a space in loyal for Tehonz! <3

(One of the many quotes i can use now)
I'm just glad this bitch is quiet and put to place. Unless something surprising happens your days on w74 are limited Sam. That's so delightful for me
I've disliked Push/Soon/Loyal as a tribe without even knowing the people. Then people introduced themselves here to further make me dislike them. Still there's respect for some... *hugs Dan* :D

But the most delightful thing is that we proved we deserve the #1 spot.

P.S. Whoever hurt, damaged or badmouthed NME will get it by the end of the world, either we lose or win.

Hyperion.

Nah man not a thing, except for your tribe getting kinda rekt. It was a little embarrassing even :/
Must be the management.

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 11
Difference: 119

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,199,217
Side 2: 104,822
Difference: 1,094,395

chart

This is excluding the Endz and goplayfarmville conquers after they were kicked.

OTDDeathAwaits

Endz and Goplay get dismissed so we decide we would bump somewhere else ^^

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 4
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 908,756
Side 2: 35,501
Difference: 873,255

chart

DeletedUser

Loyal are now in danger of losing 2nd spot to growth.. only 13million points seperating the tribes, if loyal lose any more big members growth should soon be in 2nd spot.

Hyperion.

They're too busy nobling barbs and internalling to worry about incoming nobles. ;)
Loyal needs to pull themselves together, or look at other ways to opt out.

e160053d4fad87d3e860e5e10223f5d9.png

Jk jk, you know we want to see a real fight :p

OTDDeathAwaits

Loyal are now in danger of losing 2nd spot to growth.. only 13million points seperating the tribes, if loyal lose any more big members growth should soon be in 2nd spot.

10m for the top 40 players!

Would be great to see :icon_cool:

Hyperion.

Funny how Loyal doesn't seem to have any comments on these late stats. Sam better not be going quiet and turn into a moderator right now, I'd be so disappointed!

Overall, all wars have been one-sided.
I thought this whole NME war started to make the world interesting but so far we haven't seen one war where the two parties measure up equally and go back and forth on the battlefield. The fact that Loyal has hyped themselves up into the winning role before the war has not helped them. And to be honest, if you had asked me who would win this war at the time of declaration, I probably would've said (Growth for banter ;) hah, and then) Loyal. And perhaps, if they had still been under Dan's leadership, they could have capitalized on their role as 'favorites'. This just shows how little that means when you see these kinds of results popping up week after week. Loyal's dropping enough balls to make a ball pit for NME to play in. It honestly seems like they are abandoning major accounts. I'm not saying this to rub it in, but I feel genuinely bad for Loyal, and especially for the new ex-KN8Z recruits who were in the assumption that Loyal was in control of the situation against NME.

When you're a part of something, and you (have been made to) believe in something, you carry everything that group stands for. Its representation to the outer world, its internal efficiency towards the common goal, and the connection to keep each link in that group equally strong. You should at least feel the obligation to contribute to keeping that group at its highest potential. I feel right now, that that's what Loyal is missing. This might be a strong wording for it, as I do not know whether my assumptions on them are accurate, but Loyal is lacking the dedication to its own goal. I don't think anyone would disagree with me when I say that Loyal does have potential, but on the other hand, no one would disagree when I say that they do not have the willpower (right now) to exploit the momentum and potential they have/had.

P.S. I wrote this after I had a few, please react mildly.