Side 2: 1,175,593
Difference: 834,260

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,083
Side 2: 146,104
Difference: 138,021

chart

Stat Update... Not surprised to be honest... Tiger's spread makes me vomit, and anyone in Tiger worth anything went to MvDC

Thing

What did you expect? It was pretty obvious it was going to happen sooner or later.

You couldn't really prepare for it since you have lost players to MvDC. So, i guess loyalty for some doesn't really matter.

For Example, Sir Nova

That is all.

someone seems bitter.....

DeletedUser103537

My question here is why did Mvdc recruit more people couldn't they just have eaten all of tiger.

DeletedUser92954

basically this was blown out of proportion.

We where allied with Tiger... after alot of recruitment and nobling barbs in a very crowded area in the west of k45 by tiger... i came to slash and offered to merge his better players into mvdc and try to get the majority of the players left in tiger to co player members in our tribe and we eat the inactives... i was getting constant complaints from players in tiger that slash was inactive and was spending more time in w74 which is why i came to him with this proposal to which he rejected and went straight to gents... bugz... ctrl... oath and a few others to get them to gang bang us and then their players started attacking us first... so once we found out they were plotting against us as soon as we were dropping the alliance and attacks were on route.. of course we are going to start attacking them.

And we were friends so i recruited the ones that were active in the ops we did together and players i knew that i didnt recruit cause they were in tigers area and i wanted to respect there area so they could grow.

So as i keep telling people find out the other side first guys as some people are just full of hot air

DeletedUser76845

basically this was blown out of proportion.

We where allied with Tiger... after alot of recruitment and nobling barbs in a very crowded area in the west of k45 by tiger... i came to slash and offered to merge his better players into mvdc and try to get the majority of the players left in tiger to co player members in our tribe and we eat the inactives... i was getting constant complaints from players in tiger that slash was inactive and was spending more time in w74 which is why i came to him with this proposal to which he rejected and went straight to gents... bugz... ctrl... oath and a few others to get them to gang bang us and then their players started attacking us first... so once we found out they were plotting against us as soon as we were dropping the alliance and attacks were on route.. of course we are going to start attacking them.

And we were friends so i recruited the ones that were active in the ops we did together and players i knew that i didnt recruit cause they were in tigers area and i wanted to respect there area so they could grow.

So as i keep telling people find out the other side first guys as some people are just full of hot air

proof that tiger member attack mvdc or message about the plot gang bang so we will know? don't know what actually happen. as i am busy during that time.

DeletedUser

Who planned first , mvdc
who attacked first , mvdc
who backstabbed tiger , mvdc

who planned nothing, tiger
who didn't attack , tiger
who was innocent , tiger

DeletedUser76845

belioro Jun 30, 12:23
i do not thing so..
he grow fast like me and he will be eaten soon or later..
if he is smart he will find new area and make very good account for future..
for 15 days we will be able to sen resc. to every player and it will help us..
here have little players with bonfire..
this tribe can not win..
will be apart..

belioro Jun 30, 12:25
i am back but will be internal all my villages..
they are all claimed..
be smart and wait..
this is good for you..
noble on you will wait..

DeletedUser92954

all we did was cancel an alliance and we offered yous here... we planned nothing... you rejected... that was your choice for your tribe.

i have pictures from all the tribes tiger went too to try and get people against us... and i have reports from my own vills from people attacking us first.

stop trying to act innocent here slash... your tribe attacked us first... you where the one that went to tribes to attack us.
your bad decisions on this world cant be everyone else's fault... flip sake man... man up

DeletedUser117857

all we did was cancel an alliance and we offered yous here... we planned nothing... you rejected... that was your choice for your tribe.

i have pictures from all the tribes tiger went too to try and get people against us... and i have reports from my own vills from people attacking us first.

stop trying to act innocent here slash... your tribe attacked us first... you where the one that went to tribes to attack us.
your bad decisions on this world cant be everyone else's fault... flip sake man... man up

Can you post those pictures and reports for the world to see?

DeletedUser

When did we attack ?
Yes you took in our members
lols

message to mvdc

Sign out

I am Tiger, leader of Tiger I will not go down without a fight
I am small , inactive leader , take my villas , take the helm to win the world.
My tribe mates are small , believed in me yet I hesitated with the force to be reconciled with.

You want to win the world with backstabbing, play by petty tactics, you forget about trust, you leaders forget that what I held was trust of players.

I will be annoying, I have no aura left to fight, only the slight tiny words of Tiger reach out. Forget about me, the ties with this world have been cropped sided.

What is your prefession ?

Tbh w80 was by far my worst experience as leader, merely due to fact that trust was held, but unfortunately I could not complete or go any further. I will make my profession a spartan, a soldier, no longer will I deal with taking the helm of leadership in my profession of tw.

Remember always have trust, things will not go down the right route when taking shortcuts in the game.

Thanks,
Peace out,
Rafiial

Last edited by a moderator:

An Bhoran

W80 is full of backstabbing low lifes that's for sure :lol: