Dead

Radical Dictator vs. Famous Inferno

Winner: RD

Comments:

DVBBS vs. Jacobm9

Winner: DVBBS

Comments:

BONUS:
1. If you could bring one account from a past world to join you on W80... who would you pick?
Swordios

2. PS4, XBONE or PC Master Race?
PS4

DeletedUser117865

Yeah I'm sad

DVBBS

Inferno

Bring Stormchild

Xbone or Pc,
Ps4 is a joke of a console from a joke of a company

:)

DeletedUser

Winner: Radical Dictator

Comments:

DVBBS vs. Jacobm9

Winner: Jacobm9

Comments:

BONUS:
1. If you could bring one account from a past world to join you on W80... who would you pick?
idk my own from w13 i guess......

XBONE

DeletedUser112461

Winner: Radical Dictator
Comments:

DVBBS vs. Jacobm9
Winner: DVBBS
Comments:

BONUS:

Bunny Queen <3

PC obviously

DeletedUser

Winner:Famous Inferno
Comments:New James Bond

DVBBS vs. Jacobm9
Winner:DVBBS
Comments: Glorious quartet

BONUS:

PC

DVBBS

Winner: -
Comments:I know first hand what both players can do. RD is an exceptional player who leads by example with a clear mind and commands the respect of his tribe. Sebba However is ruthless at both offence and defence and already this world has held off entires tribes by himself. Therefore i choose not to vote.

DVBBS vs. Jacobm9
Comments: With the addition of our new players, whom are much better than I, and the cockiness of jacobm's post... He's just the kind of giant i'd like to slay.

BONUS:

1. How would i bring back?
Dylar or Leather & Latex

PS4

Voting is now closed.

DeletedUser118039

Winner: -
Comments:I know first hand what both players can do. RD is an exceptional player who leads by example with a clear mind and commands the respect of his tribe. Sebba However is ruthless at both offence and defence and already this world has held off entires tribes by himself. Therefore i choose not to vote.

DVBBS vs. Jacobm9
Comments: With the addition of our new players, whom are much better than I, and the cockiness of jacobm's post... He's just the kind of giant i'd like to slay.

BONUS:

1. How would i bring back?
Dylar or Leather & Latex

PS4

Voting is now closed.

Just noticed, you extended the time so you could come back and win:p originally this was supposed to end at 0:00 then he changed it to 16:00 because he was down by about 5 at the time.

And I might add he waited till he had come back and then closed it an hour early with his vote to go up by one. This is quite the honorable competition:p

Furthermore my post was objective, all things considered I do have the best overall stats so far on this world:) (never said I was the best player)

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

Just noticed, you extended the time so you could come back and win:p originally this was supposed to end at 0:00 then he changed it to 16:00 because he was down by about 5 at the time.

And I might add he waited till he had come back and then closed it an hour early with his vote to go up by one. This is quite the honorable competition:p

Furthermore my post was objective, all things considered I do have the best overall stats so far on this world:) (never said I was the best player)

i actually have changed the time twice. once because i misended the date, second because i was at work at the time and misrealised hence me pushing it back to the morning. Sorry for having a life outside of TW.

I am actually terrible with ST so closing it early is mah bad.

So i will extend it to vote to 18:00 to vote.

There's the extra hour for you and I honestly meant no foul play.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117981

Add to my vote PC as it's tied, I didn't vote originally

DVBBS

it's 18:10 right now

It's been over an hour with no additional votes.

CLOSED>?

DeletedUser95698

lol rigged...i respected DVBBS until all the time changes just so he can win

DVBBS

That's cool. Think that all you want.

I didn't add any votes, so he lost fair and square. He had just as much extra time as me to accumulate votes. And I'm sorry my schedule doesn't work for ya but at the end of the day this is a stupid popularity contest so get over it xD

DeletedUser

I just remembered this topic, where is the Grand Final Chris :icon_sad:

Mr. Cringer Pants

it's 18:10 right now

It's been over an hour with no additional votes.

CLOSED>?

HERE IS MY BALLOT, SORRY I WAS OVERSEAS FIGHTING A WAR FOR YOU PEOPLE AND WAS BUSY GETTING SHOT AT. Oh, it doesn't count cause I only punched 98.83% of the hole.