Self-updating maps

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can you start grouping family tribes?

Off the top of my head: TMPLER & TMPLAR, XOXOXO & X0X0X0 & XOX0XO

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if they are tied together. They both stopped updating at the same time.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm wondering if they are tied together. They both stopped updating at the same time.

Twstats hasn't been updated for a few days either.

I am very sorry for the issues. I receive reports of outages across multiple servers and worlds. I am still at work but I will investigate tonight. Also the maps are not related to Twstats in any way.

When will we have update?
Updates are triggered automatically at 00:00 each day. IF there is no update then something must've gone wrong. Please report such situations immediately.

DeletedUser

can you leave just like 20% of the outside K's (non-core) or do you have to take out all but the main 4 when you zoom in?

DeletedUser107718

Please remove familytribes from those maps.... They're completely irrelevant and nothing other than cannon fodder.

DeletedUser

Please remove familytribes from those maps.... They're completely irrelevant and nothing other than cannon fodder.

I disagree. Even if their skill levels are lower they are one entity. I feel that it gives it a real perspective.