Smell It In The Air: Yummy Declares.

DeletedUser

With recent events... (Multiple lost villages RIP corey, babies, teeweezy) Yummy? have decided to take the best plan of action and declare war... This isn't your every day war. This war will have multiple well planned ops and defenses placed among the fronts. Our front is mixed in with their front. They are several times our size; but we don't care. We got this handled.

[video=youtube;YkADj0TPrJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA[/video]

The reason for this war is simple. Upon joining everyone of Yummy members have received an incoming from them; it's been a long month just watching them grow more and more. With nothing we can do to stop them. The more we hit them the more they grow, its nearly impossible to prevent the growth of them. I don't know how they keep doing it. Truly amazing to say it the least.

But we were offered a klondike bar for this declaring. Our allies asked us to do this to help them. We here in Yummy are here for the people we have seen multiple people hitting and fighting but no one has yet declared.

a81b17d78151cec288676a311da6ef47.png

Our top player in this war is projected to be Blyq. He have already put in some major work so we decided we should help him out. Not let him go about this all alone.

A map of the fronts:
39a0738a30a79af0afe9c5fc7cb7305d.png

Labels:
Blue = Yummy?
Brown = Allies of Yummy in this war
Gray = Barbs the enemies

But don't forget:
64668530.jpg

So good luck all of you damn barb villages. I'm sure that we have this in the bag.

Let the real war start shall we? :D

~Babin

Michael Corleone.

I dunno man, from what I have seen, I think the Barbs got this one.

DeletedUser

i like how the barbs are taking the high road and not responding to this trash

10/10 though, good read

DeletedUser

@Alex: Yeah; the barbs have pretty good diplomacy skills... Well enough to even speak with our nobles and tempt them to be lazy which have succeeded a few times. But; I self-suicide my nobles if they don't do proper loyalty drop when they return. Get a fresh batch up and try again. I'm sure that they'll get the memo eventually and stop being lazy.

@DisplayOnly: I mailed this topic link to a few of them, it might get under their skin and finally decide to post. They're a quite bunch. I don't know if they speak English, last I checked they were Nordic.

@SymbianRyder; I try to keep the I don't care attitude; but it does feel as if I'm playing a game of battleship and I've only one spot left on my battleship left unhit and I haven't even found one of my opponents ships. So the feeling I feel is a little annoyance lmao. (Not sure if Battleship is a known game so...) In a more aggressive term I feel like we're in a concentration camp and we're waiting for our turn. While we're trying to swallow our family jewels over and over.

@Holly; thank you for your bravery! Best of luck out there on the battlefield.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Good luck yummy!! We at Wasted of course will be assisting the barbs in this war :icon_wink:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't lose focus babin. It's proven that barbs fight back. Just ask sir whats his face

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah there we go.

Would be fun to see a world like that actually come out. Tribe v tribe v solo player v barbs.

Imagine getting op'd by a group of barbs. = instant delete

DeletedUser115558

We are Allies :p

10/10 for the thought and Good Luck Barb's We are coming, Internal+Gift Villages ;) and Barb Never fight back , but this time Barb Will

ted the stoner

Y'all may wanna hit up sir cornish, I'll bet he has some scores to settle:lol:

DeletedUser114871

10/10 for the Declaration

GoodLuck to both sides. My money is on the barbs