Once upon a time

DeletedUser97878

I was hoping for some more civilized discussion :icon_rolleyes:.

Good luck to everyone involved

How can it be civilized when you have people like dino, the most Uncivilized type of person
Now he's bragging about how he's finally took villages from an isolated account bravo. /sarcasm

DeletedUser

How can it be civilized when you have people like dino, the most Uncivilized type of person
Now he's bragging about how he's finally took villages from an isolated account bravo. /sarcasm

I'm gonna brag .... Yo guys Im nibbling black dawn.
great, who cares , once a guy looses villas , a guy can't do much

sharkey , go brag after you noble some of me.
now that ^^^^^^ is bragging

DeletedUser97878

I'm gonna brag .... Yo guys Im nibbling black dawn.
great, who cares , once a guy looses villas , a guy can't do much

sharkey , go brag after you noble some of me.
now that ^^^^^^ is bragging

Why should I just noble you to brag? There is other players in your tribe remember? I know NME often forget that

OTDDeathAwaits

He probably wouldnt have felt the need to express if it wasnt for this comment from Tuzain:
Tell me, Kit or Dino, when exactly was the last time your account took and held a village that it actually had to fight for?

...Why call him out and then bash him for responding.

Why should I just noble you to brag? There is other players in your tribe remember? I know NME often forget that

What does that even mean? We forget there are other members within NME? Thats such an odd thing to spout out. Something interesting would be letting us know how you reached that conclusion and under what influence :icon_cool:

DeletedUser62294

I instil the winning mentality in NME, we are aiming for 70%. You aim for the 31% to stop us getting that other valuable %. However its in vain since _SS_ and total, our allies, already hold a combined total of 6-7% of the world we will be coming for Growths 29% soon enough.

Like NME has always done, we will stick to our plan and if that means ignoring and deterring Growth until we are ready; like we have done with enemies in the past before we fully focus them - enjoy the brief spell you have. We all seen how other superpowers up against NME bragged initially time after time.

The odd village loss in isolation just tidies the border so we can draw you into a trench war where we have more firepower and more defences...if we were to be at war of course. This is all hypothetical, I am not in control of NME so I cant decide anything of course.

Sorry I already have a game for Trench warfare its called Verdun. Go buy it on steam if thats what you like to do.

OTDDeathAwaits

Sorry I already have a game for Trench warfare its called Verdun. Go buy it on steam if thats what you like to do.

Have you any idea of the stacks of Growth in and around the front I have there with them in K63/64?
...You are suggesting the game to the wrong person.

DeletedUser

well!!!!!!!!!!! yet another new face hello there I am your friendly news reporter. So you play other games?

~Verdun is a squad-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game set during the First World War. It was released on the 28th of April 2015 on the Steam computer game platform, after more than a year in Steam Early Access.[SUP][1][/SUP] Verdun is inspired by the infamous 1916 Battle of Verdun in France. The game includes historically accurate period equipment (weapons, uniforms, and maps) based on real battlefields of the Western Front.

Interesting would you consider yourself very good at this game? The reason I ask is first person shooters require a lot of time

time-management.jpg

If you played just tribal wars well maybe just maybe instead of 31% you could try to win the world instead of trying to stall the end of it?
Maginot-Line-Diagram1.jpg

You could try the Maginot Line defense but I suspect it wouldn't go well since with members leaving there are holes in the line ?

So here is the hard truth of the world is solo and the rest of nme leadership out maneuvered you giving you a strong concentrated front but little room for growth (I made a funny there unintended but still funny) now the question is how long will you drag out a unwinnable postion? you leader is already calling for a push to stalemate the game ?

stalemate.gif

going for a stalemate is a very desperate move so early in the war don't you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gotta say, it's very satisfying to see someone as arrogant as Dan/Mystery Nuke finally getting what's coming to him. :) The only reason he didn't get booted from Loyal was because the tribe couldn't afford it, especially with Matt/Phoenix right next door who's attitude was just as bad. Everyone's reaction when it turned out he was talking outside the tribe was 'of course it's him, who else'.
Let's hope this world gets a happy ending. With Less winning of course. He earned it. ;)

This reporter thanks you for your views on this matter(again being non bias) sadly this will be this reporters last world.

51EgwJ2%2BziL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

When we win this one it will be my third the chances of meeting so many great people a forth time on both sides I might add is not likely.

this being said lets bust some caps and bring the rain

AC-130.jpg

best regards lesss

DeletedUser100696

I think you guys are misunderstanding my 31% comment. I have no means to stalemate the world. I'm saying that if we get to 31% before you get to 70%, that means you guys are actually going to have to fight us head to head into our core of players instead of stabbing one player in the back and then gang banging him. That 31% will then grow to 32, will then grow to 33, will then grow to 34, and so on and so forth. We have to concentrate on 31% before we can concentrate on 70% though because we have to stop you guys from recruiting the world away.

Oh yes, I've heard about the people you are in talks to recruit. You kick one because we were demolishing him and your response? It will be to recruit another one. Will it be the Total guy, is ffzidane going to jump because you can offer him 'so much more than we can', or is it going to be someone I haven't heard about yet? I guess only time will tell.

DeletedUser117803

tuz, you are shrewd and strategic in so many ways. i have never once doubted your intelligence nor your strategy.

but you underestimate the value of forming trust and relationships.
you can accuse NME of hugging as much as you want, but the truth is that NME shows its members respect and gives them a measure of autonomy, while adhering to a strategic game plan.

troops follow generals they respect for more than mere strategy, or even loyalty. and i know you are loyal to growth. but you are missing a big part of the equation. you do not seem to get the part where respect for all applies.

i bear you no ill will, and this is far from over. but you could take a page from solo and dagan when it comes to knowing how to treat the minions, of which i am proud to be one in NME.

kit

DeletedUser

I think you guys are misunderstanding my 31% comment. I have no means to stalemate the world. I'm saying that if we get to 31% before you get to 70%, that means you guys are actually going to have to fight us head to head into our core of players instead of stabbing one player in the back and then gang banging him. That 31% will then grow to 32, will then grow to 33, will then grow to 34, and so on and so forth. We have to concentrate on 31% before we can concentrate on 70% though because we have to stop you guys from recruiting the world away.

Oh yes, I've heard about the people you are in talks to recruit. You kick one because we were demolishing him and your response? It will be to recruit another one. Will it be the Total guy, is ffzidane going to jump because you can offer him 'so much more than we can', or is it going to be someone I haven't heard about yet? I guess only time will tell.

sooooooo the plan is to try to get nme to hit your stacked core ? this reporter has no words for perhaps the most unintelligent game plan in the history?
i_love_stupid_plans-884223.jpg

lets just suppose you get 31% why would anyone hit your stacked core?????????? lets explore the other options off the top of my head shall we? merge accounts with allies. option 2 finish clean ups of past wars. or option 3 just noble all the 5 k barbs left by rimmed players we haven't got around to nobling? yes recruitment of your players that don't want to waste money on a long drawn out loss. I have seen worlds that last 4 plus years.

canstock8456319.jpg

I have been told you promised your players a world end by the new year? but your plan will take at least another year or so are they really willing to put there lives on the back burner for that long?

crystal-gayle-musician-quote-youre-either-in-it-for-the-long-haul-or.jpg

~being my last world I am ok with it are you prepared to for it?

Death by Noble

sooooooo the plan is to try to get nme to hit your stacked core ? this reporter has no words for perhaps the most unintelligent game plan in the history?
i_love_stupid_plans-884223.jpg

Where I come from, we have a saying....

Hold my beer and watch this sh*t! :lol:

DeletedUser62294

Lord have mercy I think I had enough of your antics on w59 Less.

DeletedUser47445

I have been told you promised your players a world end by the new year? but your plan will take at least another year or so are they really willing to put there lives on the back burner for that long?

Actually it was Christmas (Mid December for those that don't know/don't care/don't celebrate), but that path has been forsaken. I believe dino covered this not too long ago.

DeletedUser100696

but you underestimate the value of forming trust and relationships.
you can accuse NME of hugging as much as you want, but the truth is that NME shows its members respect and gives them a measure of autonomy, while adhering to a strategic game plan.

troops follow generals they respect for more than mere strategy, or even loyalty. and i know you are loyal to growth. but you are missing a big part of the equation. you do not seem to get the part where respect for all applies.

i bear you no ill will, and this is far from over. but you could take a page from solo and dagan when it comes to knowing how to treat the minions, of which i am proud to be one in NME.

kit

So I'm getting tired of this nonsense. I just went back and looked in the last 20 posts I've made on this forum, and in only one of those have I posted anything about "NME" and "Hugging" in which it was defending them to Dino.

[SPOIL]
I'd really enjoy watching you try and bring down either Growth or NME. If you were able to bring them both down in say...48 hours, I'd be forced to pull up a thread in your honor in world 74 and delete my account. Of course this is all if it were actually possible, but there is nothing you've got on me, or Growth, that will collapse Growth, and I highly doubt that telling NME they are mass-recruiting huggers is going to bring them down.

Thank you for playing. Go back to your home under the bridge.
[/SPOIL]

Compare this to your profile where all you talk about is hugging Makobex and lesss who, here is a funfact, actually spied for Loyal during the Loyal -> NME war. What's that? NME had spies in its ranks? No way, I thought you all trusted and respected and loved one another.

Also you can compare this to Dino's profile and you will see that almost every other post in the beginning of the NME Sucks thread, or whatever it is called, was calling them out as huggers.

I certainly don't think NME are a bunch of huggers. I just think that they'd rather recruit the rest of the world instead of forcing people to quit. I've made my discomfort with that plain to anyone that has asked. If I had it my way, you could bet your ass that Mmx, Warpro, Feryz, and Pure Pandemonium would no longer be on this world. Funny, the other people I mentioned that about were xa4cd(recently kicked from NME because we nobled him), FamousInferno(kicked from NME only after we'd taken nearly 100 villages off the guy, twstats says 53 but that doesn't include 48 hours because those were the days twstats stopped updating for awhile), and Supa hot Fire(who is most assuredly on his way out, only kicked from NME after we broke him...for a third time).

I haven't once called NME huggers in recent memory, because I don't thoroughly believe that is SOLO-'s mentality. Every single person that has said that I've said that are putting words into my mouth. I have the utmost respect for the warfighting capabilities of maybe a dozen people in NME. Other than those dozen, I firmly believe you are all deadweight, and that is why I know if we go head to head, we won't have to worry once we get rid of those dozen.

Let me name a couple of things that make people disrespect you Kit.

1. Disobeying direct orders that are made for the good of the tribe solely because you disagree with the order itself(actually a court martial offense in the military)

2. Talking in a condescending tone to those people in your tribe because you think you are smarter than them. Don't say you don't think you are, it shows with how you type. From slipping large vocabulary words into standard conversation to make people wonder what they mean to always posing staged questions which everyone knows you want a specific answer to, even though it isn't the correct one. Huh...teachers have done that all my life. Guess I should've seen that one coming. Okay, you win this point because all of these traits are stereotypical of a teacher.

3. Being a passive aggressive individual with such comments as telling someone you will listen to them because you have trust in them, and then turning around and telling them that you won't do what they've asked because you think it is stupid. Granted you never came out and said it in that way, your actions speak louder than your words though.

4. You have an over-inflated sense of how important you and your account are to the tribe. From the very beginning of me recruiting you, you always referred to yourself as the 'queen' that I recruited. You are nothing more than a pawn, and it has shown. Pawns are easy to win from either side. Pawns are easily moved with proper strategy. The true 'queen', in terms of power of the account that was recruited was the teamwork that should have survived in that group of 3. It isn't the tangibles that make a tribe, like villages or points or troops. The intangibles will outwin the day 90% of the time.

5. After we started sending you support, you didn't even bother to say anything. You wouldn't have had to come right out and say "Yo, we are leaving in about a week." You could've just said "Hey, we don't need any more support. We are covered." The fact of the matter is you have no respect for anyone that isn't kissing your ass and asking you every step of the way what your opinion is. News flash Kit, you aren't omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient.

6. The fact that even after everything you've done, you keep trying to mend relations with people in the tribe. You've made your decision. Now own up to it, and embrace it. Whether it works out with you winning the world or with you crumbling under the pressure of 500 incomings(nope, not a typo), you have made the decision and there is no backing down from it. Quit trying to skirt around the edges and make this sound like you didn't have a choice, because the fact of the matter is you always have a choice. You were just too much of a coward to make the right one.

Oh yes, before I forget. Kudos to you and Dino on taking however many villages you have off the BD account. You have, in fact, showed me that you can take villages off an account that is fighting back for the first 24 hours of being under attack. Nice work.

EDIT: I forgot runningbullet until I went to attack him. Looks like that's another account we'll get the joy of destroying a third time.

DeletedUser117183

Assuming im not in that dozen of members tuzain :) Well the attacks I'm receiving say that I'm not :D

Death by Noble

So I'm getting tired of this nonsense. I just went back and looked in the last 20 posts I've made on this forum, and in only one of those have I posted anything about "NME" and "Hugging" in which it was defending them to Dino.

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Compare this to your profile where all you talk about is hugging Makobex and lesss who, here is a funfact, actually spied for Loyal during the Loyal -> NME war. What's that? NME had spies in its ranks? No way, I thought you all trusted and respected and loved one another.

Also you can compare this to Dino's profile and you will see that almost every other post in the beginning of the NME Sucks thread, or whatever it is called, was calling them out as huggers.

I certainly don't think NME are a bunch of huggers. I just think that they'd rather recruit the rest of the world instead of forcing people to quit. I've made my discomfort with that plain to anyone that has asked. If I had it my way, you could bet your ass that Mmx, Warpro, Feryz, and Pure Pandemonium would no longer be on this world. Funny, the other people I mentioned that about were xa4cd(recently kicked from NME because we nobled him), FamousInferno(kicked from NME only after we'd taken nearly 100 villages off the guy, twstats says 53 but that doesn't include 48 hours because those were the days twstats stopped updating for awhile), and Supa hot Fire(who is most assuredly on his way out, only kicked from NME after we broke him...for a third time).

I haven't once called NME huggers in recent memory, because I don't thoroughly believe that is SOLO-'s mentality. Every single person that has said that I've said that are putting words into my mouth. I have the utmost respect for the warfighting capabilities of maybe a dozen people in NME. Other than those dozen, I firmly believe you are all deadweight, and that is why I know if we go head to head, we won't have to worry once we get rid of those dozen.

Let me name a couple of things that make people disrespect you Kit.

1. Disobeying direct orders that are made for the good of the tribe solely because you disagree with the order itself(actually a court martial offense in the military)

2. Talking in a condescending tone to those people in your tribe because you think you are smarter than them. Don't say you don't think you are, it shows with how you type. From slipping large vocabulary words into standard conversation to make people wonder what they mean to always posing staged questions which everyone knows you want a specific answer to, even though it isn't the correct one. Huh...teachers have done that all my life. Guess I should've seen that one coming. Okay, you win this point because all of these traits are stereotypical of a teacher.

3. Being a passive aggressive individual with such comments as telling someone you will listen to them because you have trust in them, and then turning around and telling them that you won't do what they've asked because you think it is stupid. Granted you never came out and said it in that way, your actions speak louder than your words though.

4. You have an over-inflated sense of how important you and your account are to the tribe. From the very beginning of me recruiting you, you always referred to yourself as the 'queen' that I recruited. You are nothing more than a pawn, and it has shown. Pawns are easy to win from either side. Pawns are easily moved with proper strategy. The true 'queen', in terms of power of the account that was recruited was the teamwork that should have survived in that group of 3. It isn't the tangibles that make a tribe, like villages or points or troops. The intangibles will outwin the day 90% of the time.

5. After we started sending you support, you didn't even bother to say anything. You wouldn't have had to come right out and say "Yo, we are leaving in about a week." You could've just said "Hey, we don't need any more support. We are covered." The fact of the matter is you have no respect for anyone that isn't kissing your ass and asking you every step of the way what your opinion is. News flash Kit, you aren't omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient.

6. The fact that even after everything you've done, you keep trying to mend relations with people in the tribe. You've made your decision. Now own up to it, and embrace it. Whether it works out with you winning the world or with you crumbling under the pressure of 500 incomings(nope, not a typo), you have made the decision and there is no backing down from it. Quit trying to skirt around the edges and make this sound like you didn't have a choice, because the fact of the matter is you always have a choice. You were just too much of a coward to make the right one.

Oh yes, before I forget. Kudos to you and Dino on taking however many villages you have off the BD account. You have, in fact, showed me that you can take villages off an account that is fighting back for the first 24 hours of being under attack. Nice work.

EDIT: I forgot runningbullet until I went to attack him. Looks like that's another account we'll get the joy of destroying a third time.

Blah Blah Blah!

200_s.gif

All I take from that is Tuzain doesn't know how to look after a real woman....Kit left him for some real men. Such a sweetheart that one :icon_wink:

WGBB65.jpg

But everybody knows Growth were sly dogs hugging everybody before they backstabbed Loyal!

Cartoon_Sly_Dog_Dressed_As_Cupid_Wearing_a_Diaper_and_Trick_Or_Treating_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_101014-002711-647053.jpg

Now whats Growth going to do...theres nowhere to hide now!

Ive-been-cornered.jpg

OTDDeathAwaits

Nice PnP Tuzain about FamousInferno, Supa Hot, xa4cd...but you know what you said isnt the truth - but its interesting to see what you must be feeding Growth.

FamousInferno went 'Yellow' and additional day inactive before we let him go.
Supa Hot is merging and going to be a co-player because as Growth found out he didnt have the time to manage by himself.
...and funnily enough XA4CD you were trying to recruit amongst other things :)

So please spare us the stories and keep them for IGM and tribal forums where the truth and facts arent necessarily known.

DeletedUser100696

So tell me Patrick, who will get kicked next? I'm sure you've got plenty of people to recruit, so I guess we better make sure it is one of those big accounts.;)