Once upon a time

aquilon

You know dan if I haven't seen your darker side I'd say that you were a perfectly nice guy. But unfortunately you aren't.

In loyal, I have never seen you participating in ops, nor take sits, well pretty much nothing that you claimed you did. Sending def once or twice, yes, but never putting in effort to help others. Where were you when farmville was defending over a 100 trains? Where were you when endz ate 1000 nukes in the span of a week? Our northern frontlines went splat in part because you did not help. In fact, from what I heard from farmville, you spent the majority of your time whining on the northern ops skype group You claim to only have 10dv at home at times, yeah maybe when you were farming. You claim you wouldnt have left loyal behind if we didnt distrust you, funnily enough that happened after we found out you spied for growth.

You were the one who kicked every single co off your account, despite having no real reason to do so. You wanted stacks when you had only 10-15 vills in k5, despite being over 5m at that time. Red and shades were against it, but you forced your opinion on them, shortly after which you kicked them. You raged at sam for declaring on IMM, and later, after they were broken, you jumped in and bragged about your caps. You didnt bother to defend your account after it came under fire from us, preferring instead to let your tribemates deal with that for you. Why should they bother defending it for you when you yourself cant be bothered to defend? You were always our first and foremost target, regardless whether kit and z defected to us or not. Nothing would have saved you from us.

You contributed nothing to loyal, nothing to Growth, nothing to the world. Good riddance, and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To lesss: I wouldnt respond to your flaming anymore, just because I do not care. You can tell the world what you want about me, really I do not care. There is no more comeback for me. Spread your lies like however you want. Im done reading it for months now.
Oh and one funny notice.
You spied for Sam in NME during Loyal war for months. I think it is more than just funny that you always played it like you were the most honourable guy :D
while in fact you secured yourself with a deal with sam that he would invite you if nme falls and you in return, sold info to him. You are a guy with no backbone, attacking an isolated & inactive account (BD) - you are the most amazing fighter in history.

-Dan

hello dan if you believe all you just posted you don't know me at all my entire sinister plan since the day I found out it was you on w74 my plan was to eliminate you and your account. I told you in this forum this was going to happen prior to joining any tribe in this world. I never flamed you I was calling you out every chance I could at any point you could have manned up and took me out (tried too anyway) but you didn't. Instead of fighting me you ran away to another tribe. The fact of the matter is I ask very little from tribe mates they send support but it was not a case of me asking for it they could read my reports good and bad and did what they felt was needed you can ask kit and any other member of nme and old loyal who my target was this entire game. when solo joined growth you tried to tarnish his name I set you straight also in the externals if he was like you trust me it would have been a entirely different post.

You act like what you did here is different from what you did with absent souls account when in fact it is exactly the same. I told everyone this is my last world but in fact if I found out you were playing on another one I would join it and do the same thing to you. To give up a year of my life to set right what you did to my mentors yawning one account name shows what I am made of the question you should really be asking is what you are made of? And the final question will I be here to worlds end once your gone? I will be here as long as members of nme want me here unlike you I acknowledge I could not have got rid of you if it were not for them.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol hungrywolf/madonna/mystery nuke/black dawn
You have no right to talk, let alone blame. You were one of the biggest mouths (even more than Sam) and half the reason i wanted to see Loyal fall, even if i liked/respected some guys there. All you offered this world were flashy posts and trashtalk in the externals. I once said in a post in the NME-Loyal thread that everyone who has badmouthed NME will perish. Unfortunately this might not happen, but i'm glad you're adding to that list now.
Tuzain did his absolute best to deceive us that you quit since August when you 3 joined Growth. Fortunately very few of us bought it and with some months delay we dropped some justice nukes/nobles on your account, which of course you didn't defend because you're an all-talk chicken. Side note: Dan/Prom didn't either, but he wants to see NME get rimmed... without doing anything himself.
I can't comment about kit/Zahariel's 'betrayal' to you because I don't know what exactly went down and frankly I don't even care. The one thing that I can say is that you made a lot of enemies in this world with your ignorance and cockiness and very rarely people like you survive in this game till the world's end. You pretty much had it coming.
Also, I don't have the mail (or skype chat or w/e), but I was told that you tried to join us too with kit/Z and you confessed to us that you were always on the account and you were asked by Tuz to tone it down and be invisible. Coward from start to finish right?

Now you come here, to check out with some accusations on lesss, crying on Z/kit, praise for Tuzain (lel) and say pretty much that Growth (your tribe) can't win this world. This is just sad...

Well. Good Riddance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117803

i debated for some time as to whether i should reply to dan’s post. the people whose opinions i value, my tribe mates in NME and some other friends i have made along the way, generally either support what i did or are indifferent to it. those are the ones who matter.

however, i do feel the need to comment on a couple of things you said. a bit of what you say is objectively fair and balanced. however, a lot of what you say is fair and balanced in the same sense that fox news is ‘fair and balanced.’

it is certainly true that i exchanged many messages with solo in the days and weeks leading up to my leaving growth for NME. never once did i refer to you as a ‘meatshield.’ those who know me know that i would not be likely to use that term. i also had no role in “planning an op” on you. in fact, i do not believe an op was ever actually “planned”; people were just given the go-ahead to start attacking your account.

it is also true that you, yourself, were talking to solo, trying to get an invitation to NME. my personal preference, for many reasons, would have been to have you join NME or an NME ally, and i made that clear to solo. i can provide evidence of that to you privately if you like, but no need to spam the forum.

likewise, you had your own choice words for tuzain, no kinder or more complimentary than mine. you “insulted him hard,” at least as much as i did. but at the time, you were still angling to get accepted into NME.

when it became apparent that you had so alienated more than a few members of NME, and that an invitation there or to NME allies would never be an option for you, i made the decision to make the move without you. NME was going to take you down, with or without me.

there is much more i could reveal, but i will not air the dirty linen in a public forum. i will be happy to continue our discussion in private if you like.

i absolutely do not claim to have behaved as a paragon of honor in regards to you and your account, but neither are you entirely the innocent victim you are claiming to be. in the final analysis, you made too many poor decisions.

best regards, dan.
kit

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I agree with Lesss, past actions do get remembered by those affected.

My thoughts in regards to your statments about the other people you have pointed fingers at such as Lesss/Kit/Z, is how can you sit there and talk about what others have done when you've done the same things? In addition, sure, call it cowardice if you wish, but ultimately this is a war-based strategy game and ultimately the goal is to win. Kit and Z did what they ultimately felt gave them the greatest chance of winning the world. This is not to say that what they did was the right way of doing things, but rather I've made this statement to show that this matter depends how you look at it.

DeletedUser47445

I contend that it purely depends on which side of the fence you're on. From a growth point of view, yes it was pulling a Benedict Arnold. And from what I gather based on everyone else's statements from NME, they believe it was a good idea. The question is, was it a good idea? We'll know in 6-12 months.

EDIT: I know I'm probably going to regret saying this, but theres been an absence of Dino. Anyone wanna explain that one?

DeletedUser118725

Holy mother of god.

Finally I can post :D

Now, hey guys.

Guess who is back? :D

DeletedUser

Who is this Olt guy? :icon_rolleyes:
a1148590169_2.jpg

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
EDIT: I know I'm probably going to regret saying this, but theres been an absence of Dino. Anyone wanna explain that one?

He found more entertaining things to do I guess? You can see evidence of this here:

[SPOIL]
The-Flintstones-Dino-the-flintstones-6386240-500-582.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser115991

Sorry for the backtrack, but did I see Dan saying he sat accounts in Loyal? If I remember right, the only people that ever sat accounts was Yogi, lapakas, and myself (and sometimes Morfy when he wasn't playing CSGO lmao).

Sorry, I know you all hate me, I'll stop talking now and crawl back into my hole.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the backtrack, but did I see Dan saying he sat accounts in Loyal? If I remember right, the only people that ever sat accounts was Yogi, lapakas, and myself (and sometimes Morfy when he wasn't playing CSGO lmao).

Sorry, I know you all hate me, I'll stop talking now and crawl back into my hole.

Let-me-love-you.gif

DeletedUser117803

aw, supa. you know kit will always <3 you. just not as much as i love mako.

but, to be fair, sam took a TON of sits. and i took a few, but ed took pretty many from my account.

just setting the record straight.

k

DeletedUser47445

I volunteered, but was denied. I must admit, the powers that be in NME and Loyal are great at very nicely telling me to go shove it up my rear end.

DeletedUser47445

George, I sadly must decline the huggle offer, my teleporter seems to be down at the moment. I tried to send my wifes cat through and didn't achieve acceptable results