Judicial Authority - Casual

DeletedUser107359

“Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
Winston Churchill

Citles of Ah and EvilMsPorkChop of Casual Word,

Your many slanderous circulated misstatements can no longer go unanswered.

Your fantasy diplomatic immunity has been revoked.

You have been weighed.
You have been measured.
You have been found wanting.
And you absolutely have hereby been served.

Welcome to the Casual World. God save you, if it is right that He should do so.

DeletedUser

Yawn. One more rant from a player left without a tribe, but still wanting to thump his chest.

Suggest you keep that gun of yours holstered. You're only shooting blanks.

Citles.of.AH

lmao.
maxresdefault-820x420.jpg

In my decade on this game this may be one of the saddest mental break down I've ever witnessed. Tell me, do you actually believe the crap you posted above? Has your failure been so immense that you've convinced yourself of your own integrity? We both know who started this, like most of the lawyers you're trying so miserably to represent, your word wasn't worth a grain of salt. When I, foolishly, trusted you, it was you that betrayed that trust. I originally blamed Solace, and have since apologized to him. I assumed it had to be him since it could only of been one of you, and at the time, I was under the delusion your word might be worth something. Clearly I was wrong, but luckily, I waited until the war was almost upon us to fill you in anyways, as I figured there was always a chance of one of ya'lls deception. Oh, and it didn't help you that a good handful of your members didn't respect you or your decisions. We didn't even need to plant a spy in FoK to find out what was going on, a handful of your members were regularly mailing us with their aggravations for your poor decisions. Every secret proposal, every hush-hush decision; we knew it all, you weren't fooling anyone.

I've been on too many worlds, deceived too many times, to care enough to go any deeper into this with you. I skimmed your cry for attention, and found it a waste of time. You mentioned being fairly new to the game when we first talked, well congratulations, now you've gotten your first taste of how things work in Tribal Wars. Your word is worth everything in this game, break it once, and it's irreparable. There is too much backstabbing and betrayal for me, or any other experienced veteran, to waste time putting faith in the untrustworthy. You chose your side, and you sank with it, along with your reputation (abandoning your tribe without a word, as their leader, only goes to further underline your incapability for what it takes to succeed as a leader in this game). You chased off Solace, and now you've thrown away your tribe and your members respect. You've proven your weakness; you've put your failure on display.

Don't let that fact overwhelm you though, rarely, if ever, does anyone get it right on their first try. TW is a much more complicated game then meets the eye, and until you've had your fair share of failures, poor decisions, and the taste of being caught in your own weave of deception, you really don't know, or have, what it takes to prevail.

Wake up from your fantasy, you're not a lawyer, you're not the victim, you reaped what you sewed. Better luck next time, chap.

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” - Carl Sagan

Last edited:

gn0me

Yawn. One more rant from a player left without a tribe, but still wanting to thump his chest.

Suggest you keep that gun of yours holstered. You're only shooting blanks.

I could only get through the first page before I scrolled down to replies and I trust that this one pretty much sums it up - thanks for the synopsis zigzag, saved me a bunch of time, I appreciate it. :villagers:

DeletedUser107359

History has a habit of repeating it's self. Personal attacks, denial and further trumped up allegations were expected.

Attempt at intimidation, good luck with that.

Three posts to divert attention noted.

Meanwhile I am getting reports you, Citles.of.AH, are attempting to explain yourself in the FoK Association shared forum.

Filtering out the irrelevant content, none of the responses addressed the listed issues. I encourage you post your rebuttals here. My document was intentionally formated to ease communication. List the line number of the allegation you wish to challenge. I welcome the debate.

DeletedUser107359

Forwarding commentaries from a wall of text in private forum:

25. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
Some of you may remember, for those of you with FoK that long, that right before our war (LEGION, AXTE, EoC, NUKE, Inc, Rim, Ram, SD, etc) with V* and 300 broke out, we were discussing the potential inclusion of EVIL and ~TNL~ in the alliance planned against them, AKA, bearokuda III and Solace015.

Reference from line 7:
The Plaintiff was courted and pursued with reasoning and persuasion that followed with disturbing impatient brash aggression. With an open mind, the Plaintiff listened to the Defendants turncoat sales pitch against those who had rendered assistance to them. The Plaintiff openly informed the Defendants of friendships with members of those they were conspiring against. The package would not sell to the majority of the Plaintiff’s associates, failing to gain support.

Reference from line 10:
gn0me, a leading conspirator in the buildup of the Äxte sponsored coalition against V*, pursued discussions with the Plaintiff requesting a Non-Aggression Pact while he orchestrated the feathering and throttling of his tribe’s attacks on the Plaintiff’s previous family, EVIL. The Plaintiff informed the Defendants during conspiracy discussions of concerns for Äxte continuing aggressions while the combined negotiators attempted to woo support and participation of the Plaintiff and while the senior management of Äxte pursued a Non-Aggression Pact.

Considerations of declaring war on 300, a close ally of V* and targeted in the conspiracy coalition; were discussed, reviewed and dismissed having failed to gain support. Opposition in joining sides with Äxte in any shape or form prevailed. Äxte’s bully tactics circumvented any possible involvement in the marketed conspiracy.

26. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
Bear had long since given me their word to at least keep what I discussed with them, as a trusting ally, private.

Reference from line 14:
No confidentiality statement was implemented or violated.

Commentary:
Citles, I saved all of the discussions. You did not request confidentiality. Post your evidence here!

27. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
You may also remember that it was not kept private, and I quickly jumped to conclusions and blamed Solace for leaking the information to V*. Well you all jumped in to defend him, with bearokuda leading the pack, and once again Solace gave me his word he did not say anything, so without explanation I let it go. Well, turns out, it was not Solace that said something, it was bear.

Reference from line 7:
In the month of September, in the year of our Lord 2014, ~TNL~ and the EVIL Family entered into agreement to V*’s representative, Sonic the Hedgehog, request and invitation to join in the assistance of LEGION in war against Äxte.

Summary:
LEGION has accused me of violating their plan which is misplaced aggression. In good standing with LEGION and V*, with Axte attacking my tribe, LEGION wanted us to violate an alliance with V* and join in the Axte inspired coalition buildup to defeat V*, who had previously combined forces to assist LEGION in waring with Axte. The decision not to accept the invitation into the coalition against V* and to inform V* of the conspiracy build up, was made by Solace and me with the inclusion of advisors. Technically Solace did not advise V* as I executed the order.

28. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
I'm tired of pretending like your war ending abruptly was anyone but his fault. If you're asking if that alone justifies us still not telling you that we were going to recruit Axte, whether you were at war or not, I suppose is debatable, but after our diplomatic relationship was ruin by your leaders betrayal, I'm assuming you can see why we would care a little less if our moves were equally as deceptive. I am not claiming innocents, only justification.

Reference from line 10:
The Defendant’s statement is misleading and misrepresents in the attempt to legitimate justification of the Defendants’ integration of numerous members of the Plaintiff’s enemy, the Defendants’ previous and preexisting enemy, Äxte.

Commentary:
Citles is in denial of responsibility for his actions overall.

29. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
bearokuda got angry everyone did not immediately agree to merge into his super tribe, and decided he would run a secret proposal with all the tribes that did agree, not telling the rest of the FoK tribes.

Commentary:
Citles, is jumping to conclusions again. I expressed no anger. In fact I was relieved LEGION chose not to accept the proposal as his communications had become brash.

Reference from line 15:
The Defendant’s statement is misleading and slanderous with
regard to material fact. All senior leadership of the tribes of the Federation Of Kings Association with council forum access were included in the presentation of the proposed formation of a World SuperPower under the FoK umbrella. All senior management representatives involved were informed of the intent to proceed with the proposal as defined in the presented Charter V-01 dated March 29, 2015; page 5; Title 8 - Principles and Polices; Subtitled A - The FoK Master Plan; informing that any tribe or individual that declined the invitation would be received without prejudice. The Defendants advised through several correspondences that LEGION did not accept the proposal. The accepting tribes proceeded with the proposal in principle which was tailored for the participating tribes. All matters of the transition became the private business of the accepting tribes. Any perception that the action of forming the FoK was kept secret from the association members was perceived independently and blindly without regard to the provided information. Said article is entered as evidence as Exhibit C.

30. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 12, 2015 at 04:53
will formally talk to whomever is in charge of diplomacy and see if we can't get back on terms more befitting of allies.

Oh there was plenty of proof, and plenty of other tribe leaders are well aware of it as well. Somewhere the original topics and logs probably exist, but I don't care enough to look for them. I know what I'm telling you is true, you can believe it or not it won't bother me; but we both know our diplomacy can't get any worse, so I figured I might as well try to explain it while I could.

You should have no trouble seeing him as the bad guy though, he just abandon all of you lol or has that not sunk in?

Response:
LEGION’s smear campaigns spread through their management and tribes, to their close allies and now to FoK. LEGION has presented their spin directly to FoK attempting to secure FoK as a supporting ally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Citles.of.AH

lmao Solace is not a liar, anyone that doubts I asked both of them (bear and Solace), more than once actually, to keep it confidential, before I told them anything, is welcome to ask him. You know damn well you gave your word not to share anything, and that's the first thing you did. Even Solace got fed up with the way you do things; when he left I asked him why, his only answer was you. Hell, anyone who has been around since that situation can tell everyone you're lying; you jumped in to defend Solace when I was accusing him of sharing the information to deny that he or the FoK shared anything. If I never told you to keep it confidential why did:
A) I get furious when it was
B) You jump in to defend solace that it was not him, or anyone from the FoK, that leaked it.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see you're full of shit.

It doesn't matter now though; we've moved on. You are an annoyance, and as I stated in my previous message, you're simply not ready to lead a tribe in this game. This will be my last reply here; and as I told your previous tribe, the one that you abandoned, I am willing to honestly answer any of their questions. If they want to continue running to you for the comfort of lies that is their choice, and as I told them, I could careless. You are nothing to me, and in fact, now that you have no control over any meaningful tribe, you're essentially nothing to Casual.

Your mental breakdown has seemingly persisted more than 24 hours now, I think it's time to see a therapist.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107359

Still hiding behind personal insults I see.

So contact Solace to confirm you contacted me more than once requesting that I not discuss the matter of conspiring against V* with anyone else. That's creative.

And now the latest allegation is I solicited that no one in FoK informed V* of your conspiracy and you have abandoned this thread.

Looks, sounds and feels a lot like a hit and run.

DeletedUser

I think the main issue here is how decidedly strange your post is, with regards the sheer level of detail, role-play, and unhealthy fascination with what is after all a fairly minor incident in the life of Casual 1. I'm certainly not reading your top post in detail because it's too long. But if it can be boiled down to "Some people acted badly in respect of diplomatic matters", then maybe we can all just agree that some people acted badly, and move on. That sort of thing happens on a regular basis in every World I've been on, and I wouldn't expect it to stop any time soon.

I'm not sure anyone on Casual is as interested in this as you are, and I guess your slightly odd 'Legal Roleplay' thing is a bit too obsessive for people to want to get involved in.

If Innogames release 'LegalWars' any time soon you're going to be in your element though.

Citles.of.AH

Still hiding behind personal insults I see.

So contact Solace to confirm you contacted me more than once requesting that I not discuss the matter of conspiring against V* with anyone else. That's creative.

And now the latest allegation is I solicited that no one in FoK informed V* of your conspiracy and you have abandoned this thread.

Looks, sounds and feels a lot like a hit and run.

judge-judy-eye-roll.gif

DeletedUser107359

31. LEGION - Rhovanion71 December 14, 2015
I think the main issue here is how decidedly strange your post is
I can appreciate the approach is outside your comfort zone. For me, the format was with ease and appropriate with regard to the many infractions. To some, it is down right hilarious.

With regard to the topic of comfort zones, reference from section 21:

frequent elevated levels of deceit, trampling of agreements, whirl wind fantasies of justification and false claims of wrongful activity has exacerbated relations and have accelerated players beyond any comprehensible comfort zone in the gaming community.

32. LEGION - Rhovanion71 December 14, 2015
all a fairly minor incident in the life of Casual 1.

Individually most are. Some are major. Combined, they are quite excessive.

33. LEGION - Rhovanion71 December 14, 2015
I'm certainly not reading your top post in detail because it's too long.

The opinion the activities are minor has been reflected without complete review of the available information.

34. LEGION - Rhovanion71 December 14, 2015
Some people acted badly in respect of diplomatic matters

I agree.

35. LEGION - Rhovanion71 December 14, 2015
That sort of thing happens on a regular basis in every World I've been on

With regard to enemies, I can support that statement. Especially with regard to the various age levels within the player community. With regard to allies, my experience has been different.

36. LEGION - Rhovanion71 December 14, 2015
I wouldn't expect it to stop any time soon.

I agree and is my point with the inclusion of the last sentence in line twenty one of my original post. It is also reflected by the continuance of his blue posts.

37. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 15, 2015
Judge RollEyes

Citles, I thought we lost you. Must be conflicting information again.
I believe Nicholson has a comment:

200.gif

Zero000

What's up everyone?

wFMoI3m.gif

Bear, serious question: are you a lawyer or do you just aspire to be one some day? Or maybe you've just completely gone off the deep end; this is a serious cry for attention. What did you use to make those documents/.png files? It looks cool.

I'm bored so I'll go ahead and give you my two cents as far as what I know about this whole situation.

~TNL~ were allies of NUKE since our merger with ~TR~. I had discussed with them the possibility of working together against 300 when we originally declared on 300. But ~TNL~ was also allies with V* (300's brother in arms) and understandably didn't want to take sides. And for the most part, their troops have not been used by either side in the so-called "conspiracy" against V* from my viewpoint.

Our family decided that our best move would be to take on 300. We were going to do this alone. I had faith in our family's strength to do so. Things went well to begin with as to be expected with what was essentially a surprise attack (I don't take pride in not giving longer notice of the cancellation of our NAP). But V* decided to join in, I asked for them not to but considering they were 300's brothers in arms, that was no surprise.

Looking at taking on the (at the time) first and second ranked tribes alone didn't seem desirable considering the various fronts we shared so I decided to try to work out a contingency plan in the likely situation that V* joined 300.

V* has long since been the top tribe with players across the world. This made it ideal to form new relationships with other tribes in other areas such as the LEGION family and SD.

To make it possible for this to work, I wanted our soon to be brothers in war to be able to focus efforts on V*/300 so I tried to get them peace. This would require for LEGION to stop their war with AXTE as well as EVIL to do the same. Axte were already our allies from a while before.

LEGION was fairly accepting of this plan and agreed to end things with AXTE in preparation. EVIL was a bit more stubborn especially considering the long history the players on both sides had of attacking each other on their war front. Some long time enemies and personal enemies that would likely not be able to be mended. Officially the war was brought to an end but sidelines fighting continued from both sides if I remember correctly.

We were well aware of ~TNL~/FOK's allegiance to V* and we tried to be careful of what we told them since we knew it would go directly to V*. Which is why I fed fake information to them at various points to try to throw them off.

I don't know of personal conversations between bear and citles but from what I know, citles was trying to create a mutually beneficial arrangement for them but bear wasn't particularly interested and he also pretty inconvincible from my end.

What this whole argument boils down to is someone who has a bit too much time on their hands who appears to be upset with the way things turned out for his plans. Some players have left his family to form ~TNL~ again, their old enemy merged with LEGION, and they have no one to war with since they decided to stay on the sidelines.

Sucks-To-Be-You-Spongebob-Squarepants-Rainbow.gif

On to some of the discussion here, I know for a fact that someone from FOK was talking directly to V* about everything being said to them by either me, citles, or even other tribe leaders.

This world is ending and is getting a bit boring. But do you really have to stir up/make up so much nonsense to entertain yourself?

anigif_enhanced-3175-1422725208-6.gif

I know it's cliche to say it, but this is just a game. It's supposed to be for enjoyment.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser107359

Filter results:

This world is ending

Off topic discussion, but I will address:

Maeve2015-11-10 14:40:32

Hello bearokuda III,

There is no end game scenario on casual worlds.

If the majority in casual are interested in changing the existing no end scenario, we should set aside differences to bring about the change and follow with a structured format to make it happen.

DeletedUser107359

End Game Scenario

Expanding on the off topic subject of an End Game Scenario:

I propose a representatives from at least, but not limited to, the top fifteen tribes respond here confirming or declining in behalf of their tribe, their participation in a program to change the game rules to an End Game Scenario.

Zero000

Rebuttal: That statement was obviously meant as a figure of speech for the declining nature of this world and not meant to be taken literally. The number of players drops daily and we're down below 600 players now. Things are getting boring. How come you ignored the rest of my rantings?

tumblr_lvqj40G78w1r31ngfo1_500.gif

DeletedUser107359

a.) meant as a figure of speech, not meant to be taken literally.
b.) rest of my rantings?

a.) Intentionally or not, you literally brought up a valid topic that should be addressed by the
___participating players of the Casual World.
b.) Rantings acknowledged.
c.) Someone should get that poor girl a rescue inhaler.

DeletedUser107359

38.I finally gave your December 11th response more than a glance and address the latest addition of *make-work. I've certainly seen a fair amount of aggressive continuance in character attacks, also referred to as smear campaigns. However in contrast, the offenders have historically been in a much younger age group.

The repetition of opinion in your 12/11 post on my so called definitive failure in the world is once again fantasy on a topic you misrepresent at best through assumptions. Though false statements and bad behavior are common in TW, the excessive continuance of bad behavior from both of you are abnormally excessive. If it had been just a few, I would have let it go and moved on. I specifically left FoK for one primary objective. To independently and directly confront you and
EvilMsPorkChop on your many false statements and whirlwind justifications of bad behavior. Rather than addressing the presented issues though civil debate, insults and fantasy accusations have increased.

In the wake of more recent diversionary impudence:

39. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"In my decade on this game this may be one of the saddest mental break down I've ever witnessed," Citles.of.AH.

The only breakdown is emulated by your continued pursuit of uncivil tactics in communication. History has a way of reflecting on pattern styles. My response to your allied infractions is an expanded parallel to my Operation Formats in which you have directly experienced through participation.

LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"We both know who started this," Citles.of.AH.

Indeed we do. Three tribes assisted you in war with Axte. You reversed direction, embracing your enemy, Axte, and plotted against a leading tribe that assisted you in war, a move that was a clear threat to others that have assisted you. With brash communications, you requested I join you in turning against a war ally, while your previous enemy proceeded with attacks against my tribe. The bully tactics logically resulted in what this game is about, war. A war that we were winning, resulting in your desperate recruitment of an ally's enemy with a war in progress.

41. Addressing your claims we would keep the matter private, confirming at least twice, I have searched your posts repeatedly and fail to find any such content. What I did find were posts directly from you clearly indicating you yourself did not keep any such agreement to privacy.

42. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"Tell me, do you actually believe the crap you posted above?," Citles.of.AH.

You made this statement after admitting you read only a fraction of the material. The excerpts are direct quotes extracted from correspondence received through TW mail from you and EvilMsPorkChop. Which would you like to debate?

43. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"You chased off Solace," Citles.of.AH.

Once again you have entered a context that you know nothing about, engaging in accelerated finger wagging in the absence of knowledge.

44. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"Abandoning your tribe without a word, as their leader; and now you've thrown away your tribe," Citles.of.AH.

And yet again providing lip service on matters you have limited knowledge on.

45. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"a handful of your members were regularly mailing us," Citles.of.AH.

Wow, small hands. Of course you would have the directive of the majority trampled by embracing minority ideals of a couple of traitors.

46. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"You mentioned being fairly new to the game when we first talked," Citles.of.AH.

You can't even get that right. Spinning selective memory has you impaired, resulting in further broadcasting of misstatements.

47. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"well congratulations, now you've gotten your first taste of how things work in Tribal Wars," Citles.of.AH.

Repetitious spins has surrounded you by false truths. I am neither fairly new at the game, nor is it my first rodeo in Tribal Wars: White Flight (click)

48. LEGION - Citles.of.AH December 11, 2015
"Every secret proposal, every hush-hush decision; we knew it all," Citles.of.AH.

Of course you did. Brings clarity to our successfully secured element of surprise in the declaration and execution of the The Ruffian War. You claim you knew of every single confidential activity, yet you found the need to rescue Axte members from The Ruffian War, a war we were winning. Rescue by recruiting an ally's enemy into your family.

49. I again invite you to participate in civil debate with the request we stay on topic. For convenience of our audience, currently over 1,100 views, please reference the line number from my original post and continued here, that you wish to engage.

*make-work
adjective
1. denoting an activity that serves mainly to keep someone busy and is of little value in itself.

noun
1. work or activity of little value that serves to keep someone busy.

A Perfect Circle

My conclusion is all of you talk way too much and need to fight more!