The Undeclared War

Death by Noble

Oh Jesus H, I thought we were done with the Loyal war whatever-you-wanna-call-it ages ago.

Whats done has been done. These were actions taken by Tuzain, and he is no longer with us.

This logic makes no sense as Growth destroyed Loyal or an off breed of Loyal twice was it? Neither here nor there as I don't see Loyal anywhere.

So did we?

Dig deep young Padawan....I sense the force is still strong with you...

OTDDeathAwaits

Good first frontline op. from NME, after devouring *Black Dawn*; predicting it to follow into today aswell!

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 31
Difference: 173

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,913,774
Side 2: 299,214
Difference: 1,614,560

chart

Death by Noble

'Growth focusing else where....just wait till NME has their full attention!' :lol:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys i broke my own record on attacker of the day. Such a lovely Tuesday and memorable for sure :D

DeletedUser

Guys i broke my own record on attacker of the day. Such a lovely Tuesday and memorable for sure :D

How much better the day would have been if the whole second have of your nobles were not sniped...I feel bad for Old Mannie

Time-

which one? there was two, one nme got and one growth got :p
Oh, why not both? :)
Why not quote them here. This seems to have been quite a memorable break down, initiating the loss of a war. Seems only just to publish it for eternity.

Congratz NME btw, every world has a certain point of no return, NME seems to have crossed it. :) Very happy for the Loyal peepz that are still around, now sending trains south.

Very amazing how manipulative the end game was, pretty sure this world could have ended in some other ways if it wasn't for certain small events. Kudos to Solo for his play, can only admire the one guy that really got to Tuz.

DeletedUser47445

Well dammit, I got so hammered last night that the thread I created got deleted. Meh

Merry Christmas guys, gals and lesss. See y'all in a few days.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How much better the day would have been if the whole second have of your nobles were not sniped...I feel bad for Old Mannie

Yeah, Josh had done the table for the attacks and sent all the nobles out. I sent out some of the nukes. The problem is Josh had accidentally set the table for the wrong day, so everything got messed up. At that point it was just a matter of spamming out nobles to see what happens. Ah well, it happens. No real loss. The nobles can be rebuilt, and we got two villages.

Happy belated Christmas world 74.

DeletedUser

You may have dreamt that... you only posted 2 things that night, and both were in the other thread

post-36867-good-job-gif-Hancock-Will-Smit-8fLm.gif

never gets said enough thanks for another fun year irontusk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47445

You may have dreamt that... you only posted 2 things that night, and both were in the other thread

No I wasn't dreaming. I created the thread and at the moment of truth (In my drunken stupor) clicked the wrong button and screwed myself out of 10 minutes of work. To celebrate this great achievement I decided to go hurl on the front lawn.

Maybe I won't screw myself in the new year.

DeletedUser

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration) Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last month

[h=3]Total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 3,021
Side 2: 1,780
Difference: 1,241
chart
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 1,042
Side 2: 231
Difference: 811
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 24,041,561
Side 2: 12,400,399
Difference: 11,641,162
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 9,507,582
Side 2: 2,090,825
Difference: 7,416,757
chart
Export to public forums

it is a new year last month things slowed a bit perhaps a sign

giphy.gif

might get growth a new duke ? just a thought

Sir TJ

Nme officially double the size of Growth! Who wants to shift to Growth so we can drag W74 out just that little bit longer? :icon_biggrin:

Well done lads!

b259a30b633350b10fd6a7437aa0cb0c.png