Getting Sassy With Sass

DeletedUser

Getting Sassy With Sass

A long time ago on a world numbered 83. The diplomat of the tribe Golden suggested to Sass/horde members that they were picking the wrong side. Knowing one day we would have to take out the trash.

[video=youtube;9AajslFuPro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro[/video]

Unsure of quite what Sass was thinking we stood back as they recruited from Golden's falling enemies, warpig and horde who we've warred before and aligned themselves against our friends.

200.gif

We watched as they unwittingly became a meat shield for another tribe, surrounding themselves in enemies, their leaders making seemingly self destructive decisions for their members. One might think they were being used. What else can you expect when the likes of Lord Internalwood are at the helm?

giphy.gif

To the members of Sass, we're sorry as we recognize the circumstances of this world have lead to most of you being used by our enemies, this probably isn't the type of tribe or world you wanted to play. Its not your fault, we harbor no malice towards the majority of you. Its a shame your leadership and their friends in other tribes are happy to sacrifice you like pawns.

And So Golden Declares on Sass

DeletedUser

Nice sig, but winters already here. You should change it to springs coming. :icon_rolleyes: Then you can change your name to Jon Flower-pedal. Great advice from yours truly.

<3 Babin

DeletedUser71844

Let's make this one a swift victory!

We don't need luck because we have skill and guts. :icon_wink:

Good luck to Sass though... :icon_cool:

(Something tells me they're gonna need it)

arabela

The declaration is nice and all...and colored, ofc...but far from real :/ Their friends are not using them at all at this point. I think we are actually doing more than they should.

Or, excuse me...this "used by friends" was meant to help you, John Snow, in recruiting some of them that will bite this ? :) Interesting.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The declaration is nice and all...and colored, ofc...but far from real :/ Their friends are not using them at all at this point. I think we are actually doing more than they should.

Or, excuse me...this "used by friends" was meant to help you, John Snow, in recruiting some of them that will bite this ? :) Interesting.

We have no plans to recruit anyone from Sass. Nor Blue! for that matter :icon_razz:

arabela

Ah, glad to see you feel more secure with your team as it is now, cause your friends from Any started to "hit on" some sass players ;)

Brick Tamland

Great thread Jon, simple, and gets straight to the point. Best war dec this world so far :D

DeletedUser115558

Nice Declaration , well thought and written

and timing is perfect to Attack SaSS,

GL Quadrangular War ;)

arabela

Well, ok, let's say Golden will not recruit, but i am curious how happy they will be when Any will recruit some of their "food" :p

Would be like Sass recruiting from warpig, horde ... etc. History repeats itself!

DeletedUser

Pepper, I dont think theres much competition to be honest :p

The Declaration is an awful attempt to recruit or make people leave Sass by throwing false accusations, How is that "the best" declaration so far?

Bias Much?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The Declaration is an awful attempt to recruit or make people leave Sass by throwing false accusations, How is that "the best" declaration so far?

Bias Much?

We do not need to attempt anything :icon_smile:

And Ara, I'm sure there are better ways to try and put a wedge between Any and Golden than insinuating such a thing ^^