Getting Sassy With Sass

DeletedUser

Why bother including all those tribes in your stats. All the conquers are from nbd and a few were gifts. :X

But hey since we're shitposting warstats to make our sides look better here is this world war.

Remember NAM, Blue & Sass had a massive headstart on nbd.

Side 1:

Tribes: NBD, Golden, ANY
Side 2:
Tribes: Sass, Blue!, NAM

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 823
Side 2: 832
Difference: 9

chart

I know you're eager to post stats that make you look better but if you're going to post stats can you at least have the decency to cut out the irrelevant parts to save our scrolling fingers.

Age of Ultron

Why bother including all those tribes in your stats. All the conquers are from nbd and a few were gifts. :X

But hey since we're shitposting warstats to make our sides look better here is this world war.

Remember NAM, Blue & Sass had a massive headstart on nbd.

Side 1:

Tribes: NBD, Golden, ANY
Side 2:
Tribes: Sass, Blue!, NAM

Side 1: 823
Side 2: 832
Difference: 9

chart

I know you're eager to post stats that make you look better but if you're going to post stats can you at least have the decency to cut out the irrelevant parts to save our scrolling fingers.

why exclude the academy tribes of these main tribes? they have been hitting us too , like nbda and any academy ?
Side 1:
Tribes: NAM, Sass, Blue!
Side 2:
Tribes: NBD, ANY, AnyA, Golden, NBDA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,062
Side 2: 5,020
Difference: 1,958

chart

Side 1: 814
Side 2: 743
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,239,437
Side 2: 35,042,066
Difference: 14,802,629

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,490,351
Side 2: 6,778,871
Difference: 711,480

chart

Last edited:

ted the stoner

If you're going to include freeze , we better include Yummy , DTF and MSFT as they were a trio to gangbang us with their shared anti nam agenda with golden , so you can add around 200-300 more caps there , if this is how you want to do it :D
bro, i only included them because i couldn't include anyone else we warring in the last month which was what your stats showed ;)

8b1493308e6449d1b3977ac66d3d30e6.png
giphy.gif

tumblr_nddka9oCqg1rdlm3eo4_r1_250.gif

Last edited:

Age of Ultron

0ab203df88d58364a4c59f5719986169.png

So apparently jon snow is asking (pm)me to stop coz i included the academy tribes in our stats :lol:

He's so desperate to look good in those stats , fine bro , ill ignore them , if that makes you happy :D

DeletedUser116125

0ab203df88d58364a4c59f5719986169.png

So apparently jon snow is asking (pm)me to stop coz i included the academy tribes in our stats :lol:

He's so desperate to look good in those stats , fine bro , ill ignore them , if that makes you happy :D
ohh god you lack so many screws if you think that is the reason he asked you to stop posting.

t5QJPvD.png

^ This is pretty much the reason for why he wants you to stop posting. Well not like he is the only one that does.

Age of Ultron

ohh god you lack so many screws if you think that is the reason he asked you to stop posting.

t5QJPvD.png

^ This is pretty much the reason for why he wants you to stop posting. Well not like he is the only one that does.

Those are just golden members voting , they hate us coz they aint us .
And you can stay salty baldur <3

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Can both sides stop with the back and forth already?
I don't dislike some banter but the level of all this is so childish it's keeping me from even replying...

I'm sure I'm not alone feeling that way.

DeletedUser71844

Anyway.

The real Warstats :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Golden
Side 2:
Tribes: Sass

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 20
Difference: 86

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,003,239
Side 2: 188,668
Difference: 814,571

chart

Between GOLDEN and SASS.

Which is what this thread is about no? :icon_cool:

roman01

Khan have started to piggy back on the gangbanging as provided by these statistics. I'd normally colour the statistics and indeed the post but I didn't feel like it.

Deleted User - 10618707

If you're going to include freeze , we better include Yummy , DTF and MSFT as they were a trio to gangbang us with their shared anti nam agenda with golden , so you can add around 200-300 more caps there , if this is how you want to do it :D

Omg, i lol'd so hard. Let's invite everyone we warred, cuz they told us they were working for Golden apparently. I mean holly sat Yummy, proof enough right?

Deleted User - 10618707

bro, i only included them because i couldn't include anyone else we warring in the last month which was what your stats showed ;)

8b1493308e6449d1b3977ac66d3d30e6.png
giphy.gif

tumblr_nddka9oCqg1rdlm3eo4_r1_250.gif

I guess declaring on rim tribes like TROLL does alot for your ego? If NAM wanted stats, they would have dec'd NBA and Anyf ages ago.

Last edited by a moderator: