Getting Sassy With Sass

ted the stoner

bcdc9bfa3ddd0e889bf0dd4c419bc88c.png

DeletedUser

lions are cuter. Tigers are perfectly comfortable living a solitary selfish lifestyle whereas lions live in small communities..dependent on one another. Haven't you guys ever read A Lion Called Christian? It'll break your heart. you know the youtube video...
[spoil][video=youtube;ZDZaWgf_bk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZaWgf_bk0[/video][/spoil]
but in the book you get to know and love a couple other lions... Katania......Boy.....=(

Theres no doubt that lions are just as cute, but tell me your heart doesnt melt when you see a babeh tiger and i will call you a liar, sir!

DeletedUser

Theres no doubt that lions are just as cute, but tell me your heart doesnt melt when you see a babeh tiger and i will call you a liar, sir!
Ok I admit I have no quarrels with babeh tigers. They are adorable little things with their oversized paws, big innocent eyes, and colorful coat . Here is a babeh liger to celebrate our kitty aliance.
[Spoil]
ap_baby_ligers_russian_zoo_3_ss-thg_130620_ssh.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You got yourself an alliance!!!

[spoil]
75c856e4efe6bd1cb749292eb1add7f5.jpg
[/spoil]

And that everyone, is how arguments should be resolved!!

DeletedUser108039

So basically only NBD? and ANY?
those are basically the only tribes half your size

Golden is fighting Blue and Sass that is pretty much the same thing

Just off that i don't see what you have done more fighting this world+Golden had a much harder early game then NAM. I do blame both leaderships for that one ( good by NAM not so good by Golden ) but Golden came out on top

ITS RED PANTY NIGHT, Awee suited for you after my pnp i used it in eh baldur :D.

DeletedUser116214

Just off that i don't see what you have done more fighting this world+Golden had a much harder early game then NAM. I do blame both leaderships for that one ( good by NAM not so good by Golden ) but Golden came out on top

If by your standards, you judging who came out on top :D understandable, i wouldn't blame you:lol:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How did your premade do gain? I forget. Plz remind.

DeletedUser71844

Side 1:
Tribes: Golden
Side 2:
Tribes: Sass

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195
Side 2: 30
Difference: 165

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: