Getting Sassy With Sass

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure. All we're encountering, bar a few exceptions, are NAM players sitting Sass and internalling them as fast as they can now. Sass seems to be dead :icon_sad:
But hey, gotta try and drive a wedge between Any and Golden right?

None of that changes the fact that Any broke Sass after a lot of hard graft against a good opponent, and Golden only started attacking after Sass was broke. I do not know the agreements in place and if Any was happy for you jump in on the freebees or not, but either way that wouldn't make any difference to my statement.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
None of that changes the fact that Any broke Sass after a lot of hard graft against a good opponent, and Golden only started attacking after Sass was broke. I do not know the agreements in place and if Any was happy for you jump in on the freebees or not, but either way that wouldn't make any difference to my statement.

Where did I contradict you Chris? o0
You're right, you don't know. :icon_smile: But feel free to speculate. It is entertaining ^^

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Where did I contradict you Chris? o0
You're right, you don't know. :icon_smile: But feel free to speculate. It is entertaining ^^

I was explaining myself, that i had no intention of 'driving a wedge' but i was only acknowledging Any's achievement after what JanJan posted.
Its hardly like i claimed you guys did anything wrong, i admitted to not knowing the situation. :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I was explaining myself, that i had no intention of 'driving a wedge' but i was only acknowledging Any's achievement after what JanJan posted.
Its hardly like i claimed you guys did anything wrong, i admitted to not knowing the situation. :)

We are in agreement :icon_smile: Any did very well against Sass considering they also had another front up North.
AND had to fight in the south (A part of which joined Sass later on.)
Though NBD has the most ODD in this world, Any has been in the toughest situation since day 1.

Deleted User - 10618707

Oh, thought you were going to whine about how Golden has been gangbanged lalalalal, so we totally had to the hardest from day 1!!!

DeletedUser92289

We did..........we are a rock of the community. I dont even know who im talking with :)

DeletedUser

Any deserves credit yes, but we didn't jump in for freebies. We jumped in to rim the players attacking our friends in NBD. The ones any didn't have a front with.

As for you lot calling them freebies, what happened to you helping your friends in Sass? Defending them through account sits? You did about 2 days of defense against us then gave up. I can't wait to see if you quit that easy when its your own accounts on the line too :lol:

DeletedUser

Any deserves credit yes, but we didn't jump in for freebies. We jumped in to rim the players attacking our friends in NBD. The ones any didn't have a front with.

As for you lot calling them freebies, what happened to you helping your friends in Sass? Defending them through account sits? You did about 2 days of defense against us then gave up. I can't wait to see if you quit that easy when its your own accounts on the line too :lol:

When you talk like you got a pair. Very cute Snow

DeletedUser27978

Only one way to find out.

I don't think we will be the ones on the defence though.

cc87bed43ecfc53c3728bef7f1361e175c5431c852d9969b4894bb8badf47389.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh Jon Snow, where did these balls grow from?

DeletedUser

I just wanna be the 4th person to quote this.

DeletedUser

When you talk like you got a pair. Very cute Snow

Only one way to find out.

I don't think we will be the ones on the defence though.

Oh Jon Snow, where did these balls grow from?

I see lots of trash talking shitposts as usual, but also as usual you completely ignored the point and failed to answer my question. What happened to you helping and sitting your friends/allies? Or were you sitting all along and just aren't very good at it?

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
brah you are undermining them arent you?

put yourself in position of sass, and see if you could have defended this one with so many inactive players (the ex-hordes).

I know as many in NAM as i know in golden, and people i know are really good.

hope that solves this one out rofl

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I see lots of trash talking shitposts as usual, but also as usual you completely ignored the point and failed to answer my question. What happened to you helping and sitting your friends/allies? Or were you sitting all along and just aren't very good at it?

We never claimed to be good, we know we are bad players but we are just about good enough to rim your ass ;) see you soon baby cakes