The Undeclared War

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Seems like world closing is only months away. I can't say this was a great end to the world though.

DeletedUser

Seems like world closing is only months away. I can't say this was a great end to the world though.

th

Solo: You remember the stories Lesss use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Prom"

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 760
Side 2: 173
Difference: 587

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,038,350
Side 2: 1,587,088
Difference: 5,451,262

chart

Just an interesting update of current events.

DeletedUser55551

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 214
Side 2: 354
Difference: 140

chart

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 191
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,602,790
Side 2: 2,980,274
Difference: 1,377,484

chart

Side 1: 891,819
Side 2: 1,768,251
Difference: 876,432

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?
q=won+a+battle+but+lost+the+war+GIF&&view=detail&mid=E161C44EBFA640F5FDD5E161C44EBFA640F5FDD5&FORM=VRDGAR

lost-the-battle-win-the-war-paramore-now-o.gif

DeletedUser109837

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

Poor Table :lol:

DeletedUser117183

Good fightback from growth, keepit up and lengthen this war.

DeletedUser62294

What if we just rim Table and then all hit delete :O

DeletedUser62294

Yes I did it with most of the PITA guys when we played on w69 TW effed the game up and broke everything so we just quit sucked for the #1 tribe as their world win was hollow.

DeletedUser118725

What if we just rim Table and then all hit delete :O

I can't be rimmed. You can get me to 2500 points, I stil; won't be rimmed.

There are a lot of truths, but the only truth that matters is that I will win this world and you won't.

-Olt.

DeletedUser62294

I can't be rimmed. You can get me to 2500 points, I stil; won't be rimmed.

There are a lot of truths, but the only truth that matters is that I will win this world and you won't.

-Olt.

Olt my young child just fade away and let the grown ups talk. If you and Andrew were to win this world (big yippe winning worlds are easy nowadays) you had nothing to do with it. You join end game with the hardest parts of TW is already past for a tribe. If thats what you play for and what tickles your jimmies well I'm happy for you. Some of us play this game for nice fair fights to see who is the better player/tribe. You just wouldn't understand that concept though.....

DeletedUser

Olt my young child just fade away and let the grown ups talk. If you and Andrew were to win this world (big yippe winning worlds are easy nowadays) you had nothing to do with it. You join end game with the hardest parts of TW is already past for a tribe. If thats what you play for and what tickles your jimmies well I'm happy for you. Some of us play this game for nice fair fights to see who is the better player/tribe. You just wouldn't understand that concept though.....

but on the same note you were a large part of a tribe who had there leadership plan a end game merge? your moral compass seems abit off dear you were going along with it just like the rest of the tribe it was fine then now omg table is pulling something? His statement is very true he will win a world doing exactly what tuzain told him to do and advised those left to do prior to going away. As is the part that there is nothing you or your tribe can do about it.

th

DeletedUser62294

Your tribe planned an end game merge as well. Maybe Solo was just planning it to trick Tuzain into thinking it was true so your argument there is mute. Now trying to get to the rest of your statement but it makes little sense. Going it alone? And yes the T41 account may win the world but what has it proven? That it can switch tribes when the going gets tough? Again if thats what they play for fine but its not my cup of tea. I guess gone are the days players will always stick it out to the end. Now you have players like Andrew leaving a tribe then telling flat out lies or stretching the truth to try and justify their actions for themselves.

And there is plenty me and my tribe can do about it. We can choose to extend the world perhaps even nobling some barbs next to you since you like it so much. Or we could even all hit delete and make your world win hollow.

DeletedUser

Your tribe planned an end game merge as well. Maybe Solo was just planning it to trick Tuzain into thinking it was true so your argument there is mute. Now trying to get to the rest of your statement but it makes little sense. Going it alone? And yes the T41 account may win the world but what has it proven? That it can switch tribes when the going gets tough? Again if thats what they play for fine but its not my cup of tea. I guess gone are the days players will always stick it out to the end. Now you have players like Andrew leaving a tribe then telling flat out lies or stretching the truth to try and justify their actions for themselves.

And there is plenty me and my tribe can do about it. We can choose to extend the world perhaps even nobling some barbs next to you since you like it so much. Or we could even all hit delete and make your world win hollow.

well if you must know exactly what i said to solo when i asked to join, it was yes i want to win the world because we deserve something for the countless hours put into this game over these 2-3 years, the other thing i said was that im against the spies tuzain/growth are using and i also believe solo on the merge story plus im against other underhanded tactics tuzain has used, considering you opposed some of the same things tuz did, you cant really blame me adam. Im not sure why olt wanted to join nme, that is for him to say. I wouldnt say ive told any lies, do you deny growths using spies? sure you guys may rim our account, we only play during the day and finding sitters has been tougher than expected.. and i will give credit where credits due instead of smack talking like i usually do, you guys hammered us hard with incomings and thats difficult to handle when we have real lives to deal with and cant always be online, solo knew we'd struggle for activity though when we joined, and knew we'd have to find sitters, so im sure he wont judge us for getting rimmed.. we were honest when we askd to join, we were admitted because of my moral values that i expressed to patrick, the fact i just dont like how tuzain has played things, the fact im not on board with spying and other things.

-Andrew.

thats my honest post for the week, anything else will be more smack talk. im more concerned about winning 83.. i want to win 74 yeah.. but the solo win on 83 would make my day and as its my last world.. but yeah its always nice to win with an honest well led tribe like nme.. i won w61.. of my serious worlds, theres only one i havent been on the winning team, so say as you will, i play this game how it's meant to be played, to win but i'd also have being fine losing with growth if there wasnt so many things i disagree with from the last year.

DeletedUser

There is no flame dear just facts we all know who did what when and how. You chose to post I responded you assume (theres that word again) That you could be little table for one based on him going for the win and statements made by you and his old tribe mates why would he want to lose the world with such great group of friends? this is not the first time everyone that leaves you Andrew,kit,z,olt ect ect were bad people didn't fit your mold of a good tribe mate?

As for solo actions your leadership stirred the pot but a real leader took the ball and ran with it scoring a goal for his team.(go figure leadership looking out for there own) At any point your moral compass could have said no this is not a fair way to win or we want to fight and support our allies but didn't happen now did it.

Perhaps you could drag the world out but you cant win it I have a ton of points anyway to burn up (being my last world) the question is how much are you willing to spend on a lost cause dear? delete omg do you think it matters your already buckling its now just down to when you fall? thanks for reminding me I did promise to noble some at your tribe mates request I should keep that promise help your cause of things complain about

DeletedUser62294

There is belittling and then there is calling someone out about lying about their story. I don't fault someone for trying to win but I do fault someone for taking the easy way out. If you must know the fact of things be ready for a long winded story during the NME v Loyal war and Tuzain informed the rest of leadership about inviting Solo and then of Solo going back to lead NME so they wouldn't fall apart, I advised him of a few things.

First I told warring one tribe or the other would cause both tribes to resent you but if you had to choose stick with your ally even if they did push every button the wrong way every chance they got. I also told him to keep Solo in the tribe and to have him choose the best fighters of NME that he wished to bring over and then war Loyal as Loyal was for sure the weaker of the two sides internally. People may forget but NME at this point really was at the point of collapse and everyone knew whichever side Growth chose to join would win that war. I was also not thrilled with our choice of recruitment from Loyal I much preferred the players that had proven themselves in combat numerous times such as lapakas and warpro (maybe they wouldn't have joined us but I would have rather had them). Also advised him even after inviting those that he needed to wait longer before having them join as their switch would cause the downfall of Loyal and then it would be a mad grab for villages that we didn't have great positioning for.

As you can see I warned him of everything that came to pass but Andrew calling him dirty is petty as Tuzain probably was more selfless when it came to a tribe than anyone else on this world. If anyone really had beef with Tuzain internally it was me I even had my privs removed out of the blue and the only explanation I received was so he could have his secret talks with NME (perhaps he had taken to it that I wasn't a fan of the merge). So yes NME may win this world but Tuzain's calls had more to do with that world win than anything NME had done so I guess in the end he can claim a world win.

Wall of text done thank you for your time.