W88 Player Interviews

DeletedUser80720

what do you get out of this a part from sore finger tips for typing the amount you do :D

DeletedUser

I was busy and instead of keeping him waiting I asked Jerkrag to answer for me. That's not being full of myself. I have tried that anyways, I can't reach.

DeletedUser

I was busy and instead of keeping him waiting I asked Jerkrag to answer for me. That's not being full of myself. I have tried that anyways, I can't reach.

No worries.. These are for fun anyways.. atleast you did reply to my message and made the effort to pass it to someone else.. unlike someeeeeeeeee~ :p

Mr. Cringer Pants

Maybe next time find out if it's a sexually frustrated boy before interviewing :D

Thanks for the content though....

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like the idea..

But these interviews seem too rapid and with people no-one knows or cares about in general. Try and interview things that relate more to W88. i.e. we recently had a first enoblement... maybe try and interview them?

DeletedUser111197

To make these interviews better I would suggest 1) interveiwing players who people actually care about and 2) ask a lot MORE TW RELATED questions and a LESS TW UNRELATED questions.

DeletedUser54543

To make these interviews better I would suggest 1) interveiwing players who people actually care about and 2) ask a lot MORE TW RELATED questions and a LESS TW UNRELATED questions.

+1

Mr. Cringer Pants

I agree with the questioning. Although IAM? and Lyon. are relatively well known and I'm sure the interviewer gets lots of refusals and non-responses from people.

DeletedUser80720

i wouldnt really agree with the part about who people actually care about :D

thats like saying a professional football player who many dislike shouldnt be interviewed because hes disliked even though he could of received man of the match :D

DeletedUser118341

I agree with the questioning. Although IAM? and Lyon. are relatively well known and I'm sure the interviewer gets lots of refusals and non-responses from people.

i wouldnt really agree with the part about who people actually care about :D

thats like saying a professional football player who many dislike shouldnt be interviewed because hes disliked even though he could of received man of the match :D

He probably gets rejected because he asks pointless questions. If the interview was actually any good, and players could showcase themselves more, then perhaps it would be more likely that people would put themselves up for interview.

And Sir Cornish, I dont think Tobi was speaking about well liked, or disliked players. I think he was more pointing out the players being questioned are fairly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Interviews should be conducted with either the best players on the world, or perhaps as its early game, an interview with the the rank 1, I noticed him getting slammed a bit, its always nice to hear the other point of view. Or ofcourse, the obvious choice, is dukes of the top tribes.

DeletedUser80720

yeah maybe it is

but what questions could he possibly ask the rank 1 that we dont already know xD

DeletedUser118341

yeah maybe it is

but what questions could he possibly ask the rank 1 that we dont already know xD

Firstly, just because someone spent pp (either through farming other worlds, or by their wallet) doesn't automatically make them a terrible player.

Ofcourse, he has made questionable decisions about how he has proceeded with his build, and with his ennoblement.

He will have ofcourse, have his own reasons for what he has done. Now these reasons might be logical, or perhaps he is deluded. Personally, I think it would be nice if for once, instead of just assuming someone is awful, we heard their point of view.

Perhaps the only reason he joined this world, was to be first to noble. Which nowadays, you do need to spend pp to do.

Perhaps he joined the world, because he had pp farmed 100K from other worlds, and he wants to leave the game with a bang (and with minimal effort = hence his farming record).

I am sure each of you guys here have joined world where your playing seriously. And some other worlds where you just join for a refresher while your waiting for a premade or a world with better settings. I remember I joined W80, purely to farm flags and just barbled like mad, I intentionally made my account look 'noobish' so someone much larger would come along and give me a tonne of ODD (and hence flags).

Quite simply, we don't know, until he speaks. We can all have our opinions(and I do agree he has made questionable (at best) decisions so far this world and is likely just a poor player with a big wallet) but still. It would atleast imo provide a much better interview than this nonsense we are getting :)

arabela

I did spent a bit pp cause i have enough to afford and it is too tempting to click and save some hrs of waiting ...

Am i so terrible? :S

DeletedUser80720

Firstly, just because someone spent pp (either through farming other worlds, or by their wallet) doesn't automatically make them a terrible player.

Ofcourse, he has made questionable decisions about how he has proceeded with his build, and with his ennoblement.

He will have ofcourse, have his own reasons for what he has done. Now these reasons might be logical, or perhaps he is deluded. Personally, I think it would be nice if for once, instead of just assuming someone is awful, we heard their point of view.

Perhaps the only reason he joined this world, was to be first to noble. Which nowadays, you do need to spend pp to do.

Perhaps he joined the world, because he had pp farmed 100K from other worlds, and he wants to leave the game with a bang (and with minimal effort = hence his farming record).

I am sure each of you guys here have joined world where your playing seriously. And some other worlds where you just join for a refresher while your waiting for a premade or a world with better settings. I remember I joined W80, purely to farm flags and just barbled like mad, I intentionally made my account look 'noobish' so someone much larger would come along and give me a tonne of ODD (and hence flags).

Quite simply, we don't know, until he speaks. We can all have our opinions(and I do agree he has made questionable (at best) decisions so far this world and is likely just a poor player with a big wallet) but still. It would atleast imo provide a much better interview than this nonsense we are getting :)

what makes you think hes an offensive player

maybe he made his choice on the barb because hes defensive

or didnt that cross your mind

DeletedUser115558

8c6cbf45eb49fa60c4256c0566f2872210a9af74.jpg

Good Work, keep it going