DeletedUser117791

a139a3498dc96e310e03f31e2f4671d1.png

HAO9Cgs.jpg

29c5a50999811f142aead68a585574c3.png

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Go UV!

My condolences to God for the failure of your attempts to backstab us in a swift move. We caught you in the act.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sinful Angel still failing to provide any evidence that we intended to backstab you. You Caught nothing.

Brennygz

Loving the old school style of the declaration. Goodluck in the conflicts on both sides, and I hope it'll be a long one.

DeletedUser

UV goes on about recruiting of friends and allies when they recruited known enemies of God's. Keeping classy I see. Looking forward to the fireworks show!

Otherwise, lackluster declaration. Mostly fluff and no substance. If this were my tribe, I dunno how motivated I'd feel to read that on my next login.

Brennygz

UV goes on about recruiting of friends and allies when they recruited known enemies of God's. Keeping classy I see. Looking forward to the fireworks show!

Otherwise, lackluster declaration. Mostly fluff and no substance. If this were my tribe, I dunno how motivated I'd feel to read that on my next login.

I'm not sure I agree with you mate. Does a declaration need the entire political history between UV and God explained for the world to see? In my experience, its the long thousand word declarations that wouldn't motivate me, as they're the ones filled with bickering, fluff and half-truths.

DeletedUser115558

Finally something started SW, Nice Declaration i loved it ....

GL Both sides

DeletedUser100230

Such a lovely surprise God wanted to backstab .. Why is it looking like something i informed UV and i was told i am a liar and not trustworthy friend

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh anantrocks care to come out and explain in full your participation in this?

Lets make it Interesting, Not too much going on in the forums right now could all do with a good read.

DeletedUser80720

it came across to me that he was a member of god that informed UV of gods plans

so if that is the case then anantrocks back stabbed God so they are just as bad as each other

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anantrocks was never anything to do with God,

He does play an important role here however well played to him or should i say more fool UV.

Time will tell.

DeletedUser80720

calling the cattle black or what

the mere fact that they were gonna back stab you completely makes that statement flawed

in order to be back stabbed there had to be some kind of agreement in place

DeletedUser

Well God, it would've been a good story if we declared and were wrong you were plotting. But it's not the case, your own member told us. And other tribes that you tried getting a gang bang going with.

Plotting that Stab!