UV Declaration of War

• Thread starter DeletedUser117791
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You'll get you evidence when our spy is finished doing his job.

DeletedUser

Let's talk about leaks, cause God is a bag of holes. They plotted an Op on us before we reformed and it leaked almost instantly. They tried planning an Op on 1984, and it was canceled because of a Rat.

Now they plot against us when we were allies, and Yet again! It leaks nearly instantly.

DeletedUser115558

Such a lovely surprise God wanted to backstab .. Why is it looking like something i informed UV and i was told i am a liar and not trustworthy friend

2e2h0dj.jpg

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ill just point out the obvious here, If you were are true ally as you said you were then you would not have a supposed spy in the tribe.

Yet God has plotted to backstab UV right?

DeletedUser118603

All this talking about God having a spy is you are talking out of your ass...
Hni2BUf.gif

DeletedUser

Well, it helps when God recruits people that never wanted to be in their tribe in the first place. :D

DeletedUser80720

the only alliance that i have is with Wise and i know for a fact Wise wont have a spy in my tribe because they take there orders from me

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, it helps when God recruits people that never wanted to be in their tribe in the first place. :D

Might want to look a bit closer to home when you say that God is the ones recruiting people that never wanted to be in their tribe in the first place, go ask Citizen4 it;)

DeletedUser115558

lol, Funny Comment

Wise is not ACD

Wise is not personal Military Force...................I am Not saying its All Sir Cornish Said before

LoL from when Ally starts taking Orders......Allies are for Backstabbing(Again inference from Sir Cornish) ...LoL i am laughing like hell

DeletedUser80720

might have something to do with Wise being ran by us

so if they didnt take orders from us in Fellas it would be a bit wierd

DeletedUser115558

Thanks for the New Definition of Ally, TW plz Add this one too in your Book in Chapter 21 - Funny Definition

DeletedUser80720

what dont blame fellas for your topic derailing

its people like raavna constantly making all topics they post on go off topic

DeletedUser100230

God you guys have brad !! Why do u even want a enemy !! Ask him he is the truth behind all plotting !!