Who is Brexit Duke?

DeletedUser119533

Far from a declaration, you are the twat that came asking for diplomacy and continued to beg for it. I told you and your little girl that diplomacy this early is ignorant. So the only way to get the point away was to leave the chat and basically tell you to take the nap you are proposing and shove it up your ass.
17003195.gif

I predict you will be just like the brexit

britains brexit = leaders talked big about leaving and then when they realised everyone wanted it backed down and went on holiday.

Bluelines brexit = talking big to other tribes, threatening them and when they show him up backs down and says its too early

Hahahahahahaha, you are true brexitears, we salute you.

DeletedUser114869

britains brexit = leaders talked big about leaving and then when they realised everyone wanted it backed down and went on holiday.

Bluelines brexit = talking big to other tribes, threatening them and when they show him up backs down and says its too early

Are you butt hurt because we wouldn't let you join Brexit?
full.gif

DeletedUser119654

oh man Brad from w86 is the duke of brexit lmao this is about to be fun

DeletedUser119533

Are you butt hurt because we wouldn't let you join Brexit?

After seeing you comment about entering ghois backdoor, i am glad i did not join as it is something i do not like to do. I also do not like to associate with rule breakers, so going into a tribe led by you, i would have left by now.

Also i was rejected after you asked how many add ons i use and i told you how to farm hahaha. Really, i am completely butthurt.

But this is not about me and you this is about your tribe and that other one you declared upon.

DeletedUser119533

I'll just leave this right here..

yes that is me applying and you asking me about add ons and me telling you about farming, like i said. add ons above farming i think for you guys

I have already been looking at your members, ill leave this right here

[spoil]upload_2016-8-13_22-50-34.png[/spoil]

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-13_22-48-59.png
    upload_2016-8-13_22-48-59.png
    845.5 KB · Views: 7

DeletedUser119636

xdt9og.png

Just going to leave this here and wait. . .

DeletedUser103748

Don't worry, in a couple of hours he'll ask you to merge.

DeletedUser119185

"Bluelines brexit" - that´s Black Flags´ strategy...

DeletedUser115558

In a Cowboy country what without Gun, Bang! Bang!! Bang!!!