Giving away PP to old folk and people that I know

DeletedUser105718

I've got around 7000-8000 PP (I haven't check all of my old accounts yet) to giveaway to people that I used to know and at least somewhat like.

Even if I don't know you, I don't know, I might just give some away on a whim considering I've quit this game a long time ago and I don't really have a use for it. (if you post something interesting and worthwhile)

It's also quite interesting to see who still plays this lousy game. Can't believe it lasted more than 10 years now, that's kinda crazy.

flamingwarlord

I mean i've just started to come back to the game from my break pp would help XD

DeletedUser115558

Something Interesting !!! what it is ....Hell Boring Worlds without PP o_O

DeletedUser41903

Oh how has it been old buddy slow thinker!

Man the times we had back in the day you should come back but I understand you can't. So I'll take them pp and put them to good use so you can move on and leave this game and move on to bigger and better things!;)

DeletedUser105718

Wouldn't mind giving the PP to people who remember what I used to be called. Or name at least a couple of my past accounts, actually, it'd be a pretty interesting treasure hunt, heh?

DeletedUser99565

how about you give it to me because i'm an attractive young male who is willing to show skin for top dollar.

DeletedUser116033

I've got around 7000-8000 PP (I haven't check all of my old accounts yet) to giveaway to people that I used to know and at least somewhat like.

Even if I don't know you, I don't know, I might just give some away on a whim considering I've quit this game a long time ago and I don't really have a use for it. (if you post something interesting and worthwhile)

It's also quite interesting to see who still plays this lousy game. Can't believe it lasted more than 10 years now, that's kinda crazy.

Best of luck with things in the real world.

DeletedUser111495

Wouldn't mind giving the PP to people who remember what I used to be called. Or name at least a couple of my past accounts, actually, it'd be a pretty interesting treasure hunt, heh?
Well you can't have played as many accounts as I have:p

Leah/Volga aka. Tomb Raider.

DeletedUser103748

I think I remember your forum name. It has been awhile for me as well though. What worlds did you play?

DeletedUser119663

Pretty Please could Pampy Poops have some Premium Points. All the PP

DeletedUser119665

Been playing for as long as 8 years. I have tried to quit before but just can't. I am just to attached to this game to ever quit. But I hope you well with whatever you plan on doing.

hurod

Come play with me instead of quitting
happy_80_anim_gif.gif

DeletedUser105718

Someone that I actually remember!

I start university in a few weeks so I wouldn't be useful. Not that I really want to play the game anymore, it died soon after I couldn't use my old farm scripts and they removed no-hauls.

Want to Premium points Hurod?

mike62

Why don't you just see what you can do with what you have, they keep saying money wins worlds what a way to prove it. And if any going spare I have just restarted after a break from the game so every little helps.