Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser

Yeah man I don't mind release logs, I'm not going to sit here and argue, I am just enjoying fighting inactives to be honest. :)

What would it be against active accounts then? Since the beginning of August:
60ec163bbac9ce41267f2890721a63e2.png

What a smash, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

Chris is hidden.

is not brave enough to rim us

This is a little off topic but i've meant to ask you about this for a LONG time, can you explain this?

1fefdda55f6d3533206c27eb85022832.png

ToHellAndBack

Yeah man I don't mind release logs, I'm not going to sit here and argue, I am just enjoying fighting inactives to be honest. :)
What would it be against active accounts then? Since the beginning of August:
index.php

What a smash, to be honest.

I can explain it.

Vlad team decided to eliminate the k64 for a few reasons . Said this. We are not defending the k64 and to let the trains pass without snipe or stack . You can see from tw stats that regime is taking those villages too.

Est101 on 13.08. at 01:24
You told me, all I want is 64 rest
59476_thumb
Vlad the Impaleron 13.08. at 01:20
Meh, don't want k64, frees up nobles whcih were useless isolated villages anyway :)
28123_thumb
Est101 on 13.08. at 01:14
Lol, I know you can block those trains mate.
59476_thumb
Vlad the Impaleron 13.08. at 01:13
Why?
28123_thumb
Est101 on 13.08. at 01:13
Wanna say thanks

This is a little off topic but i've meant to ask you about this for a LONG time, can you explain this?

1fefdda55f6d3533206c27eb85022832.png

What is to be Explain?

DeletedUser99565

getting nobled by a guy who is famous for only nobling barbs every world he plays.

ToHellAndBack

He was growing inside our tribe with his mass noble barbs. then my tribe opped him.

P.S he will noble you if you are near and try to attack him

DeletedUser118416

Tudadar is good better than this Feanlos noob barb nobler...

DeletedUser

Yet, you can barely take me one village with 200 nukes and 3200 attacks.

How funny.

You should also have a look at some members of your own tribe, you might need to call them noobs too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118416

He is Hellios. Noob who can't dodge. Struggle to take villages? You defended some half assed noble attmepts with nothing timed even slightly congratulations your awesome. Go back to eating barbs you pathetic excuse of a player.

DeletedUser

He is Hellios. Noob who can't dodge. Struggle to take villages? You defended some half assed noble attmepts with nothing timed even slightly congratulations your awesome. Go back to eating barbs you pathetic excuse of a player.

Why are you so mad dude? Chill, it's just a game

DeletedUser118416

I'm not mad in the slightest, i'm actually happy finally some sort of fight.

DeletedUser102104

God :\ why does everyone have to be so salty? nobled a village off an enemy? good shit, dont need to brag. defended an op? good shit, dont need to brag.
the tw is cancerrrrrrrrr, worse then CoD/Rust community. Even worse then CSGO, there's not fun in this game anymore. sure the fights are fun but you guys ruin it all from both sides. i was also 'arguing' on this thread but nothing to the sounds of being salty like sinful angel right here or even ma boy helios up there :(

i'll lose this world happily or i'll win it happily, this games supposed to be fun between everyone :(

WHERE IS THE LOVE

DeletedUser105140

There is no 'love' in this game anymore. Only people who wanna brag about their 'achievements'.