Maintenance is on progress

DeletedUser

I am sad and frustrated with this "Maintenance is on progress". I sent already a support ticket and the TW staffs replied immediately, their feedback was "Sorry you appear to have had some issues logging in. Everything appears to be resolved now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately we are not able to recompense for such things. " I already lost a noble train, since I'm timing my attack. And now when I send again one just to compensate for that 4 nobles that died, there's a "maintenance is on progress" again..

Can TW staff please, I'm humbly requesting that if you don't compensate the troops we lost of us TW players have, at least give us some resources to compensate the resources and time we lost when we trained those units? I know that this is not a good and sufficient request to be made, I can still understand if this happened once, but twice? Please, give us some rewards or give those players who lost their forces/troops/time creating and waiting for some moments to land/snipe/do some activities on their accounts and then were destroyed the only chance they got by the "maintenance is on progress".

upload_2016-11-6_23-15-12.png
And another noble bites the dust. Lost another noble..

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-6_23-15-9.png
    upload_2016-11-6_23-15-9.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116830

Thanks .
First day back in TW for a couple of years was starting to think i had a connection problem of some sort when i couldnt find any posts about server maintanace

DeletedUser119918

Got same issue going on at the moment, just when I was trying to snipe and mobilise my units for incoming defense. Pity this happens twice in a row and I hope we can get some compensation as listed here above.

-BumbleBee

DeletedUser118394

has same problem too in w78...
one of my friend can't dodge all incoming from enemy during this issue and finally lost much troops... -_-