Self-updating farming table

• Thread starter DeletedUser119185
  • Start date

DeletedUser119185

Good day.

Can´t find anything on how to create a self-updating farming table. I´d like to have a table on how many resources each player in the tribe has plundered and how many villages.

Seems that a lot of players in the tribe are new and I´d like to show them how important farming is. It also shows how´s active and not.

Cheers.

DeletedUser118875

Not sure how you would plan to find such information. The "In A Day" rankings might be a good starting point, but that only shows the best record. As for totals, I do not think such a thing is publicly visible outside of the user's account.

If you know of some way to manually view this information for a tribe member, let me know and I would consider developing what are looking for.

By the way, for future reference, if you are not releasing, your thread might be better suited for the Requests subforum.

DeletedUser119185

Thanks for reply.

U can type in a player´s name at the bottom of "in a day" and u can check how much he or she has farmed, attacked etc, but I wanted the table to be automatically updated in the tribe´s forum. Can´t remember the name of the tribe member that made this in our tribe a couple of worlds ago. Not even sure if he actually updated it manually or not..

DeletedUser119650

Not exactly what you are looking for i know but this is what i could do in 5 mins at work:

Code:
javascript:
var url = window.location.href;

if (url.search('mode=members') >= 0) {
    checkPlayerDailyFarms();
} else {
    alert('Run this script on Tribe -> Members view!');
}

function checkPlayerDailyFarms() {
   $('#ally_content .lit-item a').each(function(i) {

var playerName = $(this).text();

var urlToOpen = '/game.php?screen=ranking&mode=in_a_day&type=loot_res&name=' + playerName;
        var playerDailyFarms = window.open(urlToOpen);

});
}

Add this as a bookmark on your bookmarks bar.
Then when you are on the Tribe -> Members view run this script by clicking on the bookmark.

It should open new tabs, 1 new tab for each tribe member to the In a Day ranking view for that specific player.

As i said not exactly what you are looking for but thought it might help.

DeletedUser120876

Not exactly what you are looking for i know but this is what i could do in 5 mins at work:

Code:
javascript:
var url = window.location.href;

if (url.search('mode=members') >= 0) {
    checkPlayerDailyFarms();
} else {
    alert('Run this script on Tribe -> Members view!');
}

function checkPlayerDailyFarms() {
   $('#ally_content .lit-item a').each(function(i) {

var playerName = $(this).text();

var urlToOpen = '/game.php?screen=ranking&mode=in_a_day&type=loot_res&name=' + playerName;
        var playerDailyFarms = window.open(urlToOpen);

});
}

Add this as a bookmark on your bookmarks bar.
Then when you are on the Tribe -> Members view run this script by clicking on the bookmark.

It should open new tabs, 1 new tab for each tribe member to the In a Day ranking view for that specific player.

As i said not exactly what you are looking for but thought it might help.

post is from 2 years ago. lol