Top 10 Tribes

InfectedSoul

Considering he is back at 9k pts I would say it wasn't that bad. He is doing better than most of the people on this world, so how about hopping off his nuts....

Well if you look at what I wrote it wasn't a dig at Otto, more me being sarcastic. Also Otto is in my tribe.

I think we Otto start talking about something relevant in this topic before the Admins start shouting at us.

DeletedUser70389

Well if you look at what I wrote it wasn't a dig at Otto, more me being sarcastic. Also Otto is in my tribe.

I think we Otto start talking about something relevant in this topic before the Admins start shouting at us.
Sorry, I guess I should have made a jab at the others making snide remarks towards him.

DeletedUser120055

only because people don't post much in externals it doesn't mean nothing happens :)

DeletedUser118892

I've decided it's my time to take one for the team and type my top 10 tribes review. Now that i don't have much to do as duke for the next couple of weeks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 1 : Corp
Well - what can i say, they have been top of the world since day 1. Very well known duke - Sam. Also a very well known duke kate. I would just like to say even though of all stories of sam backstabbing in the past. I would just like to say he has been very loyal to his word up to now - so i have nothing bad to say about him.
Members: 29
Tribe changes: 81
OD Rank: 1
Villages nobled: 197 - 41 are babarians = 21%

With the most of the tribe in the K55 core, they will need to play diplomacy very well considering they have rival tribes round about them like SAGA, Becool, 28 and Loyal. They currently own 1.5% of world domanance. So far it's been quite a breeze for them considering they haven't had any real wars yet Unless you count the first week vs revive. They have had a wee bit of conflict with apathy - then they have had a wee bit of conflict with Bench aswell (28 now). Apart from that - it's been really easy for them

Villages lost: 10
2 of them villages coming from bench.

Internals: 4 villages
War stats: Villages taken: 3 Villages lost: 1

With K55 under their control - they will need to look at going into other K's. I reckon sam will be wanting to head the tribe up to K45 next: But who am i to say. I reckon their will be a war between SAGA and Corp in the coming weeks also. Corp will find this a hard war most likely since they are the most hated tribe in the world - it'll be harder for them to find allies compared to saga. We have still yet to see the number 1 tribe actually prove there worth. So will be interesting in the upcoming weeks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 2: SAGA
Spoke to there leader on a few occasions - Very nice person to speak too - seems like a man of his word also.
Members: 30
OD rank:
Tribe changes: 98
Villages Nobled: 160 - 25 are barbarians = 15%

SAGA have the most domance in K45 - with a lot of space to expand aswell. A lot of there success coming from force merging TK into there tribe. SAGA's biggest threat right now is Corp - But some could argue apathy aswell, but only share borders at certain points in the K with the most part of both tribes far away from each other. So far SAGA & Corp are yet to attack each other with 0 villages taken from either side.

Villages lost: 5
2 of them coming from TK

Internals: 6 villages
War stats: None

With K45 not quite under there control just yet they will still have a lot to do. Will have to play diplomacy well aswell - considering they have borders with Corp, Loyal, apathy and almost touching becool.
They will have to make sure they don't get gangbanged by all 3 of the main tribes. So diplomacy will be key to SAGA's future.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 3: Becool
never spoke to the leader on this world - Have seen the name about on other worlds however
Tribe changes: 156
Villages Nobled: 187 - 20 are barbarians = 10%

Becool have practically took over K44 already - no offence to the other tribes over there. I'm sorry but unless you guys merge your best members or have a really strong realiable alliance then i'm sorry i think your game will be short. However saying that ~BC~ have good war stats so they could be a threat to becool in the future as they continue to grow. Becool have a really good ratio of barbarians nobled. which they should be proud of. But 156 tribe changes is worrying. Probably easily to plant a spy over there.

Villages lost: 6

2 coming from wolves

Internals: 13 villages
quite a lot considering SAGA's and corps
War stats: Villages taken: 14 Villages lost: 3
pretty good war stats - then again, the war was against apoc. They were never going to have problems against them. Fair play however.

With no borders with corp yet - i think they will find the next few weeks quite easy because i doubt they will want to go against SAGA. The only thing between them and corp are a tribe called loyal. Which could be of problems to becool.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 4: apathy
I have personally talked with apathy leader a few times. Nothing bad to say.. Nice person to talk with.

Members: 27
Tribe changes: 77
Villages nobled: 128 - 26 are barbarians = 20%

Apathy have been a target for a few tribes *Cough* corp *Cough* - They have defended pretty well considering it was 3 OP's? i'm guessing don't hate lol. Apathy have a good position to secure the rim with no real problems to be honest - If they play diplomacy right they could be a tribe that will be here till end game. I don't know SAGA & Apathy's relations but i reckon they are on good terms since both tribes won't really get along with corp.

Villages lost: 8
Internals:14 villages

also quite a lot
Wars stats: None

Apathy are a well known tribe so far in this world. With an experienced leader aswell - should be interesting to see how they do in the coming weeks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 5: 28
Nothing to say about me considering i don't want to be biased - some would say i play quite dirty (force merges) But others would call me loyal & nice - you can decide lol. 28 have also decided to get rid of there family tribe also. It was only there in the first place to try teach new players about the game - I was never going to have the academy tribe for the long run.

Tribe changes: 142 (no lying here - that is a lot)
Villages nobled: 85 - 12 are barbarian = 14% (i would just like to say because we have had a merge that is why our villages nobled is quite low)

I need to be careful of what i say here, So i'm not going to give away anything. 28 are in the same K as corp. Sharing a massive border with the powerhouse that is corp - 28 Will have to play diplomacy correctly if they are to avoid war with Corp. 28 also have a pretty straight forward path towards the rim - to the east there is not many tribes in our way. In the south there is the "More" family which could be of problems if 28 decided to go ahead against them. For all the people that say "28 leadership seems unstable because they always change there name" I change the name of the tribe because i get bored or it. There are no leadership problems here. 28 Is a tribe with ex EDU members and also a few SIM members. After a few wars it's great to see all the tribes come together to make one. Apart from Corp - 28 have a really easy path taking all the other tribes in there K.

Villages lost:7
Internals: 4
War stats: Villages taken:9 Villages lost:3

28 have a great oppertunity to head into K54, K56 and K65. But need to watch out for Corp.

DeletedUser118892

Rank 6: Savior
I don't know for sure but i think that this tribe is a pre made
Members: 19
tribe changes: 95 (quite a lot for only 19 members)
Villages nobled: 96 - 16 are barbarians = 16%
Mainly in K54 - also have a few villages in K64. will have the alliance of iwar and twisto deal with - "deal with" lol. A couple of big tribes in this K - Invict and blood. But because these tribes are already far behind - I wouldn't suggest warring them lol. You guys over there are basically a 3rd world K. No offence but I don't expect to be seeing much on your K anytime soon. But hey that's an invitation to prove me wrong..
Villages lost:1
Internals: 4
war stats: Villages taken: 3 villages lost:
Play your diplomacy correctly and you guys should be fine
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank 7: Invict
another tribe in K54 - This is a tribe to look out for
Members: 26
Tribe changes: 42
Villages nobled:106 - 17 are barbarians = 16%
Mainly at the left side of K54 - have a few members over in the east side - easy picking for savior to take. They have blood to the east of there main area - no offence to bloody but you guys are going to get fucked up. Invict should get a NAP with savior for the time being - they don't need any alliances right now. Then again - looking at the map - they are going to have a lot problems against Yahoo!
(HOLY SHIT I ACCIDENTLY CLOSED MY TAB AND THOUGHT I LOST IT ALL - THANK GOD FOR TW FOR SAVING IT)
Villages lost:0
Internals: 3
war stats: Villages taken:1 Villages Lost:0 (they have 24k OD in the war and only took a 1.8k village - sorry but that's embarrasing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank 8: blood
another tribe in k54...........
Members:30
Tribe changes: 74
Villages nobled: 73 - 19 are barbarians = 26%..................
If you're in this tribe - i'm going to seem harsh but use it as motivation - i would like to see an underdog story with you guys. you guys are in danger of getting rimmed considering you guys will have to vs invict and also savior. I would get rid of the academy tribe also. Means less chance of spies. You guys need to stop nobling barbarians! 1/4 of every villages you noble are barbarians.
I would try get a good alliance - but i have a feeling the other 2 tribes in your K will just force merge and steal your members.
Villages lost:2
Internals: 1 ( that's not including academy however - i cba checking)
war stats: none
I hope you guys prove me wrong
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank 9: Loyal
K54 again lol
Members: 30 + academy
Tribe changes: 106
Villages nobled: 62 - 13 are barbarians =21%
You guys have the hardest position in the whole world(unlucky) You have borders with Corp, Saga and becool. lol. You guys have a NAP with saga however - that could be something to work with in the future if you guys plan against corp. You guys have had some members of becool to deal with. You guys are in the core of the world, you guys will need a strong alliance to stay till end game. You're inbetween the best tribes.
Villages lost:8
Internals:3
war stats Villages taken:5 villages lost:0
there diplomat has the same name as me - so i hope to see another lloyd here till end game hehe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank 10: Yahoo!
very experienced leader - have a lot of respect for him. Rim tribe in K53
Members:22
Tribe changes: 36
villages nobled: 79 - 18 are barbarians= 22%
You guys will be here till end game - mark my words, going to be a very good war to watch (yahoo! vs invict) I rate both very highly. Yahoo don't need any relations with any other tribes at this moment in time. You guys will be a threat for when the best tribes have to vs you guys. You guys had a late start to the world but PP'd your way back up. Another tribe that will be in K54 soon enough. Who knows yahoo! might speak to savior and they could gangbang invict.. Who knows..
Villages lost:1
Internals: 2
war stats: Villages taken:3 Villages lost:0
Tribe to look out for aswell
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 10 records
Most tribe changes: Becool - 156
most barbarians nobled % wise - blood
most internals: apathy
Most villages nobled:corp
Most villages lost: Corp

btw i had to post in 2 mails cause tw snaked me and i wasn't allowed more than 10k characters.

DeletedUser120055

The war of becool was against FIRM,Wolves and Why? , and they all gone now :)

DeletedUser118892

meh i don't pay attention to other k's as much - plus no one keeps me up to date on the externals.