The Weekly Tribal Tuesday

DeletedUser120589

Okay welcome to the weekly tribal tuesday this will be happening every tuesday where i have gathered information regarding the top ten tribes and interviews i have done with members or leaders of the tribe, some of which will remain anonymous!

I decided to do it on tuesdays because the title has a ring to it! Anyway please enjoy this and always leave a like =)

so far our rankings in the world are

1) SCREW
2) |W|S|
3) AOW
4) Dawn
5) Inc
6) E=MC2
7) Bah
8) Rise
9)~LP~
10) T.N.T

So the first thing that piped interest was the OP performed by ~LP~ and Bah against FARM which has secured them a diplomatic reasoning of a NAP. This has resulted in major damage to the ranks of Farm who just well.....dissapeared from the number one spot so sad =(

Its also believe that Bah and T.N.T have an alliance but cannot be confirmed yet. This seemed odd to me that ~LP~ would be doing ops with BAH and no the supposedly allies of BAH which is T.N.T!!!

After digging into the ranks of Bah i came across someone willing to discuss with me the thoughts of the worlds. He stated that the world is to small for multiple continental tribes! which means if your in the same K as these top 10 tribes you better watch your back =) after asking around to see who is a notable player of tribal wars a lot seem to be in the SCREW tribe who have shown respectable boundaries to other tribes (this is good for screw) after asking about |W|S| it seems that no one in there members list is of note.....

so with out further ado lets move on to the next matter at hand!!!!!

REFUGEES!!!!! WHERE?? AOW of course!!!!

Why yes! with the falling apart of FISHCO it seems that AOW has show the weakness of recruiting the shallowest members of FISHCO!!! after interviewing s0undw4ve of the AOW tribe he quoted the following!

Mate the pulling in refugees I had no part of simple as that I didn't agree with it we all have our own gameplans don't we as if you keep watching you will see unravel you see the trick isn't being in the top five it's have the beat group of elite players most tribes I. The top five have mass recruited and therefore don't have the best tribes I'm not sure how long aow will last like I said we have awesome players but I'm not a dreamer I'm a realist

he is a realist indeed! he seems to have a pretty clear picture of whats going to happen in the future. He believes that most top 5 tribes have done a year job of mass recruiting! would you agree???? yes or no?

after asking s0undw4ve his thoughts on the op performance from Bah and ~LP~ he states they have proven their worth and have proven to be impressive contenders for such a flawless operation. BUT!!!! there numbers have weakened due to losses on the battle field where as theres has not! interesting....

after saying good bye to s0undw4ve i decided to dig deeper into the other things i could possibly find.

I contacted the number one tribe and ghio1 was able to give me his time! here is what he had to say about the political side of things!

after asking him what he thought his tribe would do he responds with the upmost confidence that SCREW will remain the top tribe and stay number 1 through out the entire world game! confident! i like it

after asking him what he thought about |W|S| and inc he replied with

are both very good tribes in my opinion and I'd like to see what they throw at us in the future.

so anyone else wondering what he means by "throw at us in the future"? a possible war for the future maybe?

BUT THATS NOT ALL!!!!! this is where things get super interesting =) he told me his thoughts on the recruiting of refugee in AOW and he claims to of told kappa who is i presume the leader of the tribe to "ease off mass recruiting". He also claims and i have proof of the matter that people are leaving due to "deadweight" so basically its out there people! inactivity is killing AOW!!!
Unfortunatly for s0undw4ve who seems rather cool, its not good for him. My suggestion would be to jump ship before its to late?

I managed to get a interview with a member of Dawn and honestly i have had more flavor in a glass of tap water then i did his answers in fact I'm not even going to post them there where so neutral its like asking a switzerland what side of the war will they be in.....nothing

~LP~ was on my list as i was quite interested to hear there side of the story when it came to the operation that just happened with farm.he said it was rather quite flawless. FLAWLESS!!! beautiful word (can't remember if i said that or he did)after asking the tribe on the thoughts of the number one and two tribes he said that ego may be the downfall to these tribes *coughghio1cough* excuse me.... he thinks a lot of tribes will see the number 1 spot and fall also. i can confirm that ~LS~ has no enemies which is good this early on in the game!

Also commenting on the fact ~LP~ is entangles with the tribes Fake & SQUAD. is this something to worry about in the future for all involving tribes or do i see a merge in the future of the 3 tribes to bring out a bigger one? oooooh interesting interesting!!!

I did get a interview with BHFanaticos from the tribe T.N.T once again quite neutral i asked him to confirm the alliance between them and BAH but he could not disclose the information, which is understandable. after asking him who he thought would drop off the top 10 list he states

It's to early to say something about the other Tribes because they can be at the top and suddenly disappear like Farm.

So this basically concludes the interviews with the players i managed to get interviews from ill be doing this all week next week to find out anything i can and to see what happens =) ill be giving you my top 10 tribe ranking as far as what i see a scale of 1-10

1) SCREW 8
2) |W|S| 8
3) AOW 3
4) Dawn ?? +1 (for discretion)
5) Inc 7
6) E=MC2 ? +1
7) BAH 10
8) RISE ? +1
9) ~LP~ 9
10) T.N.T 6

I belive AOW will not be around for long and T.N.T won't be able to hold their position in the top 10 for very long but who knows? surprises have happened before in the past who is to say this world is any different!!!

the tribes which have been looked at as far as good strong up and coming tribes are Pervy Panda and Avatar so hats on boys and watch out for these guys!!!

Thanks for reading guys hope it was interesting please hit that like button! let me know what you think and if you guys have any questions for the tribe leaders you wish for me to ask please leave them in the comments below and ill be sure to get bugging some tribe leaders =) thanks for reading The Tribal Tuesday!!!

P.S post the link in your tribe forum let them all see!!! thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120425

I like that word they used for me... Flawless ;)
Also interesting comment from s0und on the refugee recruitment.

Got to say disappointed you got nothing from Dawn, there so quiet this world. Switzerland is defiantly the correct codename for them as of his point.

DeletedUser120589

I like that word they used for me... Flawless ;)
Also interesting comment from s0und on the refugee recruitment.

Got to say disappointed you got nothing from Dawn, there so quiet this world. Switzerland is defiantly the correct codename for them as of his point.

well throw them this juicy bone I'm sure they will crack ill bet you all my possessions people will start talking if this gets around lol

scobidu

A very interesting to read ^^
With a tea cup in the hand and phone in the other hand ^^

I hope this story will keep continue to the next chapter ^^

Lord BillyNoMates

not beeing funny but is this interviews and peoples opioions on tribes/players or is it just you dissing all tribes and sucking screw right off? this is one off the most dissapointing post ive seen for many years

Lord BillyNoMates

im just wondering

is this actual interviews or just a thread to boost up the egos in screw

DeletedUser120589

not beeing funny but is this interviews and peoples opioions on tribes/players or is it just you dissing all tribes and sucking screw right off? this is one off the most dissapointing post ive seen for many years
Well i obviously did my job. Some people are outraged by my post and some people love it. I bet sunday you'll like what i have to say! i bash people i hold some people on a pedestal then the next chapter everything will be different. You'll like sundays post I'm sure!

Lord BillyNoMates

Sounds like someone is jealous they didn't get interviewed.
you can call it what ever you want xD

but if you think this is getting jealous why dont you tell the entire community what you asked me on skype earlier
maybe they wouldnt be so inclined to put all interviews on the basis of screw

NATMUS

Nice post! i enjoyed reading. Pervy Panda will be a nice add in next weeks update :)

DeletedUser110954

Very interesting. tanx. Can you please add some charts and statistics next time? so we see what is really happening and how OPs are going on.