Hall of Fame, Wall of Shame

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
200.gif

530645426_862758.gif

HALL OF FAME, WALL OF SHAME

Just a fun little way to keep record of the most eventful moments of w93 whether they be noteworthy or one the TW community must mock. I didn't invent this - but I dunno who did so ... thanks whoever! ^.^

I'm going to first show a few generic examples and then start us off. Periodically I will update a master list here under the spoiler below that will contain the names (but not the deeds) of the Hall of Shame and the Wall of Shame.

As is w93 forum tradition - gifs are mandatory while accompanying your post!

Examples:

Player X gets in the hall of fame for sniping 14 trains in a 2 minute window.

Player B gets on the wall of shame for missing a 14 second gap and losing his vil.

Player Y gets on the wall of shame for having his entire tribe turn on him and getting rimmed.

Player A gets in the hall of fame for leading his tribe in a 4v1 gangbang to victory!

OK - so now you have some examples we can begin! As this is starting late - we've got some catching up to do don't we! So don't be afraid to reference things that happened in the past :)

HALL OF FAME
.07 Krieger
Kanye West
London
-SOLO

WALL OF SHAME
Lord BillyNoMates
London
Artista90

The inagural member of the Hall of Fame is........... .07 Krieger - for the just & swift capture of the main village of Lord BillyNoMates like 439 years ago (Hey it is a Thursday! #TBT)

giphy.gif

and on that note.....

The inaugural member of the Wall of Shame is Lord BillyNoMates ...... for "tagging it as Swords" ;)

hmQYk26.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Reading this thread like
EjyxD.gif

JK!! Entering the HOF like
w6AAA.gif

Wow! This is so unexpected! *wipes away tear that wasn't actually there* I would like to thank everyone that supported me on this journey. Sejn for being my heart. RoyalE for being the best tribe ever!! And especially Billy at startup for instilling a level of determination within me that I had never previously experienced. Thank you all so much. =)

DeletedUser79609

Is there some kind of 'purgatory' here?

I'd like to nominate London for the HOF for putting consistent effort in with his Tribune. I'd also like to nominate him for the WOS for the amount of errors in his posts :x Love ya really

I guess i'll have to give an actual hall of fame nomination to Solo. He's an exceptional leader and his gif game is on point

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

Is there some kind of 'purgatory' here?

I'd like to nominate London for the HOF for putting consistent effort in with his Tribune. I'd also like to nominate him for the WOS for the amount of errors in his posts :x Love ya really

I guess i'll have to give an actual hall of fame nomination to Solo. He's an exceptional leader and his gif game is on point

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Dear OP: ....
tumblr_mkrd9jRCpl1s609pno1_500.gif

My Name is SOLO- noooot -SOLO

DeletedUser120731

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10017355

I'd like to nominate Matthew762 for the Wall of Shame. At around 7:50st this player made his way to the externals to brag/humiliate.

He deserves to be on the wall of shame for suggesting that a player who appears to have been inactive for over a week, "over 650k resources", should have dodged/stacked incomings.

image.php

(Take note that Matthew is at the stage of attack 30 times bigger than Lord Billy). The question; is bragging about clearing an inactive shameful? You bet it is!

+ Matthew didn't post a gif...
63592536246850943720098353_UGRxi3l.gif