Statistics

DeletedUser117534

Greeting,

If anything is worth commenting on it is definitely the game statistics. I enjoy going through numbers and since I play actively on W96 I will be posting updates on stats of top Tribes whenever I find a bit of spare time. Being member of OBEY I will not comments on my own tribe as it may be seen as being bias.

stats.jpg

TIP

One of the few premades located in the SW quarter. I am quite impressed to see tribe ranked 2 having least tribal changes, strong ODA and best farming of the 6 tribes listed. TIP is definitely tribe to watch, they will most likely dominate their quarter especially after adding some very valuable players yesterday that came across from FAME.

FARM.

I have seen so many tribes called Farm in the past, many of them not surviving the start-up as if the name was inviting other tribes to farm them. Farm. On W96 might be different as they are showing signs of quality. They have some good members confirming their worth with daily farming results being just short of what TIP had. They stay high in ODA which can be good indicating they are active in clearing the smaller players. The negative side is their recruitment confirmed by high number of tribal changes. I have heard rumours Farm. is involved in a war with a larger family tribe so I assume their ODD will go up sharply in coming days. We can also expect more tribal changes.

LEGION

There is not much to say about the tribe, they are mass recruiting which will hurt them badly in the future. Their members are not really interested in farming or fighting, very dull.

JEDI

The tribe stays quiet and does their job. With relatively low tribal changes low ODA and ODD the simply do a good job avoiding trouble at start-up. Their farming is not all that bad so we might see them climbing up the tribal ladder in coming weeks.

ESCAPE

Similar like JEDI the tribe stays away from trouble growing slowly in NE quarter. I heard they are a premade which might be confirmed by the low tribal changes. I am a little bit disappointed with their farming as it should be at least on the level of JEDI.

With Regards
Nest

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Greeting,

If anything is worth commenting on it is definitely the game statistics. I enjoy going through numbers and since I play actively on W96 I will be posting updates on stats of top Tribes whenever I find a bit of spare time. Being member of OBEY I will not comments on my own tribe as it may be seen as being bias.

stats.jpg

TIP

One of the few premades located in the SW quarter. I am quite impressed to see tribe ranked 2 having least tribal changes, strong ODA and best farming of the 6 tribes listed. TIP is definitely tribe to watch, they will most likely dominate their quarter especially after adding some very valuable players yesterday that came across from FAME.

FARM.

I have seen so many tribes called Farm in the past, many of them not surviving the start-up as if the name was inviting other tribes to farm them. Farm. On W96 might be different as they are showing signs of quality. They have some good members confirming their worth with daily farming results being just short of what TIP had. They stay high in ODA which can be good indicating they are active in clearing the smaller players. The negative side is their recruitment confirmed by high number of tribal changes. I have heard rumours Farm. is involved in a war with a larger family tribe so I assume their ODD will go up sharply in coming days. We can also expect more tribal changes.

LEGION

There is not much to say about the tribe, they are mass recruiting which will hurt them badly in the future. Their members are not really interested in farming or fighting, very dull.

JEDI

The tribe stays quiet and does their job. With relatively low tribal changes low ODA and ODD the simply do a good job avoiding trouble at start-up. Their farming is not all that bad so we might see them climbing up the tribal ladder in coming weeks.

ESCAPE

Similar like JEDI the tribe stays away from trouble growing slowly in NE quarter. I heard they are a premade which might be confirmed by the low tribal changes. I am a little bit disappointed with their farming as it should be at least on the level of JEDI.

With Regards
Nest

Why are you calling yourself a member when you're the Duke?

I only see this lasting while OBEY is dominating.

DeletedUser118633

NOOO this is the externals Murph your suppose to hate me with with every cell in your body right now, creating threads about me, trying to invade my private life... Meh I joke fair play you took it well

tenor.gif

It Will All Be Mine

I've been disappointed too. Our premade is only about 15 people. Everyone else is new faces that we're working through.

We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119950

Are you on this world murph? I hope your TEA is coz OBEY needs an enemy that can fight back

DeletedUser119950

So what if TEA lost,the fact is they are pretty good players,and would be able to match OBEY.