TOP 9 Tribes

DeletedUser120206

If players are using Watchtowers and Fake limits as excuses for poor play, why don't ya just bail this world for W97.. Players who miss the adrenaline of defending will definitely enjoy mid-game there, come ride the bus with me :p

~Patrick

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Meh if your trying to tell me Watch Towers don't make defending a lot easier your only fooling yourselves because that is what I was saying.

As far as fake limit goes what I was saying was its hard to massfake and takes too long due to sizes of the villas.

One thing I do agree with you was poor play . The op amrit planned was terrible I even told him that . Faking 1 player and attacking one player just isnt going to cut it.

jaxx haxx

Meh if your trying to tell me Watch Towers don't make defending a lot easier your only fooling yourselves because that is what I was saying.

As far as fake limit goes what I was saying was its hard to massfake and takes too long due to sizes of the villas.

One thing I do agree with you was poor play . The op amrit planned was terrible I even told him that . Faking 1 player and attacking one player just isnt going to cut it.
Who is the Fool really?

Deleted User - 10618707

Never said it doesn't make defending much easier. That much is obvious. What i did say is that every tribe has the same debuff....thus its not relevant.

Deleted User - 10618707

maybe you can do something to fools this time.

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 43
Difference: 84

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 8
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 952,873
Side 2: 335,230
Difference: 617,643

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 564,728
Side 2: 73,933
Difference: 490,795

chart

Gotta Address the haters boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes congrat to PI for their recent success , I did want to say that the owner of the amritbhanu account was two week inactive and just checked on periodically by his co to make sure it didn't barb , the new owner who took over the account was after 2 days the op started the real owner was too busy and had to quit .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Never said it doesn't make defending much easier. That much is obvious. What i did say is that every tribe has the same debuff....thus its not relevant.

After reading again what you did say it sounds as if you said Watch Towers aren't used for attacking as if that is what I said. i never said that and although what i did say wasn't 100 percent clear thinking you would understand what i was talking about.

So let me start from the beginning what I was saying . The last op we had who wasn't even on PI but on TBS (buinx) which was a failed op because Amritbhanu only included 1 fake target and one real target and thanks to TBS and PI your tribes were able to stack those 2 simple targets. And you can say all you want that you didn't stack those targets but clearly it doesn't take a rocket scientist to not know who stacked in the In a day supporting achievement. Oh and yes buinx Watch Tower was able to pick up where the real attacks were headed for final observations for last close 6 hours stacking which was mostly provided by WhoKilledmickey

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
After reading again what you did say it sounds as if you said Watch Towers aren't used for attacking as if that is what I said. i never said that and although what i did say wasn't 100 percent clear thinking you would understand what i was talking about.

So let me start from the beginning what I was saying . The last op we had who wasn't even on PI but on TBS (buinx) which was a failed op because Amritbhanu only included 1 fake target and one real target and thanks to TBS and PI your tribes were able to stack those 2 simple targets. And you can say all you want that you didn't stack those targets but clearly it doesn't take a rocket scientist to not know who stacked in the In a day supporting achievement. Oh and yes buinx Watch Tower was able to pick up where the real attacks were headed for final observations for last close 6 hours stacking which was mostly provided by WhoKilledmickey

Freelance op writer for hire, hmu in game. You have my resume.

jaxx haxx

Yes congrat to PI for their recent success , I did want to say that the owner of the amritbhanu account was two week inactive and just checked on periodically by his co to make sure it didn't barb , the new owner who took over the account was after 2 days the op started the real owner was too busy and had to quit .
I read the start of this post thinking you were about to give credit to Pi,but you can't resist blaming someone else :) Who cares if he was inactive? Thats good planning on Pi's part, Jons too smart for you.

Just waiting for you to start working your 80+ hour weeks when its your turn and post the same rubbish as this ;)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As far my knowledge Amrit account had 400 ish incomings only. The loss is due to inactivity. I know inactivity can't be an excuse as activity is the primary requirement in this game. Losing one account is not end of the world. But congratulation to Pi again.Watch tower no watch tower, active inactive whatever you are having a successful op. And thats the end of the story.
Also congrats to my old frenemy meti;)
We will meet again bro.. soon

Deleted User - 10618707

Ugh. How many ways can i explain a simple concepts...if you think about this from the perspective if an equation, if two elements are presents on both sides, you can cancel them without affecting the outcome of the equation...this is because it is no longer relevant.

That being said, everyone has to suffer their defenders having watchtowers, and still manage to be successful, so then why aren't you?

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As far as I know from my own experience Amrit had a very good sitter on the day of the OP (smiler), and even with the sitter the account still lost troops and villages. If you check stats the account is still somewhat active. He recapped assassin. To say the truth yesterday the resistance from the account did drop, but I already carpet nuked the entire area and everyone close to my area(gladiator too) lost their off on my wall, in recaps or at home because they forgot to dodge.

You don't win by nobling a player out, you win by demolishing their accounts, looking for weakspots, getting close, surrounding them, and breaking their will to fight. There is a reason why all the sitters said the Simon account was bad....its because he had no real troops for them to use by the time they took the sit. There is also a reason why I ignore gladiator and troll the Simon account :p .

Play smart and not hard boys, and for the ladies stay classy ;) .

Also congrats to my old frenemy meti;)
We will meet again bro.. soon

Thanks bro. I look forward to it ;) .

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You don't win by nobling a player out, you win by demolishing their accounts, looking for weakspots, getting close, surrounding them, and breaking their will to fight.

Paryl also applies this strategy......but they choose the easier and dirtier path of backstabbing people. It has become the norm nowadays and that is why they are getting away with it for most of the part, but there are still people who see the true path and Paryl's actions are just uniting those accounts, they are inspiring those who are left to fight harder, and you can they are digg-ing their own grave. I am sure Matt will understand this since he is smart enough to visualize and predict the future progression of this world. I don't want to spoil too much ;) .

Age of Ultron

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 43
Difference: 84

chart

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 8
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 952,873
Side 2: 335,230
Difference: 617,643

chart

Side 1: 564,728
Side 2: 73,933
Difference: 490,795

chart

Gotta Address the haters boys.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 18
Difference: 91

chart

Side 1: 908,338
Side 2: 154,120
Difference: 754,218

chart

mattcurr

This is a whole lot of thoughts and misdirection on both sides. Let's be real as PI indicated by posting publicly information from wthin fools, they have information on fools thus knowing the following information. They waited for Simon, and his son(Amrit) To be disposed at Simons wedding and launched an opp, after having let the front grow dormant for a long time, and Yummy having declared war on Fools and Digg fighting fools meaning that the vast majority of Fools defense shifted to the back end and east end.

Amrit built mostly offense and was actively defended by very competent players, I presume the strategy they were using was to make a frontline offense account reliant on stacks as I previously stated diplomacy had changed shifting Fools defense exposing the weakness in such a strategy which is the reason ive always personally been against such play styles.

The opp for the most part was well done and carried out, results speak loudest.

As for honorable stuff, you used spies to attack a father and son on a wedding day, I use spies to cause internal strife. I see no moral difference mine is at least upfront the spy or break away like in steps fights for what they get and everyone knows where everyone stands when shit goes down. Personally I think this is the better and more moral way, but to each their own.

If it wasnt abundantly clear I am saying well done, I only was forced to expand on the situation because I thought it right to at least give the context as clearly as possible given all the bull shit both fools, and PI was spewing. I like Simon they made a lot of mistakes leading PI did a good job, I thought it fair to give as clear an explanation as possible

Last edited: