The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just proving that leaving tribes and attacking your ex mates ain't new to you.

Balian when proven to be a hypocrite

1m906s.jpg

Talking to someone like you is really just plain dumb , I don't know what you be smoking , but everything I said here on this topic your clueless .

DeletedUser118416

Balian no one is putting words in your mouth you brought Lynch up as an example because it is happening against your tribe yet your failing to recognise that most of your new recruits are currently doing exactly what your complaining about. Not to mention you did it yourself previously this world. You are so eager to make everything a argument you must win because of this some kind of odd ego you seem to have where you must be better than everyone. Its weird to be honest...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian no one is putting words in your mouth you brought Lynch up as an example because it is happening against your tribe yet your failing to recognise that most of your new recruits are currently doing exactly what your complaining about. Not to mention you did it yourself previously this world. You are so eager to make everything a argument you must win because of this some kind of odd ego you seem to have where you must be better than everyone. Its weird to be honest...

I did not attack my x tribemates previous this world , they gifted me their villas before they quit except for sidd who took over the amrit account then went inactive .

DeletedUser118416

Perhaps you didn’t backstab your former tribe mates at FOOLS, but don’t try and cause a seen with Lynch doing it while Paryl recruited Karma from PI and backstabbed them immediately and the recent Knummy recruits also doing the exact same thing. I really do think you should take a break from the externals because you make everything into a arguement as if everyone is out to get you because you must win said arguemebt so you maintain your some kind of ultra ego. Every time I read your arguements your literally just trying to defend your pride.

DeletedUser121412

Tbh in my case due to your tribe continuously doing it i think i have most probable cause in doing so... it is a betrayal but when you were consistently betrayed and used with the pre much intention to internal me.... i think i had fair cause to commit the same betrayal your tribe has committed throughout the entire world..

Few key things to point out here, you are a terrible player not just because of your war caps but just in general. You grew under the umbrella of a bigger tribe, got big made friends and think that makes you good. It does not, you are useless plain and simple so you weren't recruited, in return you screamed recruit to win whine cry I want to throw a tantrum and attacked not just a tribe mate but someone who considered you a friend. That's a key difference between this situation and Karma, she did not like PI, she did not grow under an umbrella and then betray those people and she didn't attack close friends. She also didn't use inside information, she scouted and attacked but you knew for a fact when mdk was offline and which villages were empty because you were friends. Therefore yes you betrayed him and it is disgusting and grats if you got the respect from PI that you never got at home and you think your a big boy now but rimming you won't give PI the win, a player like you isn't much of a road block. You are more of a speed bump and not much of one at that, rimming batfink was probably more challenging than rimming you will be and that wasn't very hard but after all he was a decent player and you just are not. I also encourage any of you children to accuse me of ever leaving a tribe and attacking anyone because anytime I have ever left a tribe I outright refused to attack my friends because I have some self respect that lynch clearly lacks but I'm sure he will figure that out when he is older. In the meantime lynch right now I'm saying hi to your friend Jade but you are next and every single person who helps you in PI or out will be on that list for me to visit. But arc, TD, Alb if your going to talk trash really secure your FL not your safezone because it is really boring when I can cap villages with untimed trains when we just happen to clear stacks and you guys send 2 pitiful recaps then give up. It's even better when your friend spends pp on a wall to get it to 14 to then dodge and let the village be capped. But hey you guys are pros right? Guess you love wasting money since you can't actually play the game skillfully.

Lynch

Deathbysnusnu didn’t you get forced off your account cause you’re bad?

And I’ve planned on leaving for a long while. I could’ve left mid op on Mdk and pulled 1/3rd of his support and hit his backline which would’ve completely destroyed his account... but i didn’t? Instead I didn’t because I’m not like paryl and their plays lol.

Also you won’t rim me, in fact you personally have just projected exactly what you’ve done... grown under an umbrella of paryl and done nothing...

My current war caps is around 75-4 right now :/ so that’s pretty embarrassing if I’m such an unskilled player...

DeletedUser121412

Deathbysnusnu didn’t you get forced off your account cause you’re bad?

And I’ve planned on leaving for a long while. I could’ve left mid op on Mdk and pulled 1/3rd of his support and hit his backline which would’ve completely destroyed his account... but i didn’t? Instead I didn’t because I’m not like paryl and their plays lol.

Also you won’t rim me, in fact you personally have just projected exactly what you’ve done... grown under an umbrella of paryl and done nothing...

My current war caps is around 75-4 right now :/ so that’s pretty embarrassing if I’m such an unskilled player...

Funny cause I wasn't on the PI front till recently and I've gotten war caps there, on that note I led Digg war caps for a good minute during that war soloing entire K's worth of players on my own front so sorry kiddo that isn't the case and just because I'm tired of you children beating a dead horse here is me leaving the "account I was forced off of" http://prntscr.com/i68466 as you can see, my co couldn't figure out why I was upset because we didn't communicate well which I have stated in the past but I left that account even though he wanted me to stay because he paniced, tossed the sit to our duke and said "we lost a village" without ever telling me. I was at work but I could've gotten on and saved the village but he made no attempt to reach it. This was not the first time such a thing had happened and it was the last straw for me so I left the account. Monks a good guy but we were not good cos but stop drinking the limburgian koolaid and trying to lie about what actually happened.

DeletedUser121412

Not to mention after he lost that village he wanted to recall all our support at paryl villages to retaliate against them for not stacking us when we didn't even need to be stacked. He made a mistake, we lost a village and he wanted to make others pay because he was angry, I clearly did not agree with him and that was an entirely different fight which is another reason I left that account but please tell me things you know nothing about child it is very enlightening to see your little brain work so hard to create lie where you actually matter.

Deleted User - 10618707

I can post screenshot of Lynch saying the following
surprised we were that you weren't defending against nukes, people weren't even timing trains until your villages were cleared and then you'd see "wth? They didn't even stack their FL? Who has a train free?" This was not an op because if it was you'd have seen a lot more attack wise lol and honestly the "turned player" even said "wow they have so many unstacked villas let me take some" Your lack of prep is not our fault in the slightest, I mean you have literally been begging us for weeks now to attack you so we sent a small probe and your FL crumbled so... Just saying.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But arc, TD, Alb if your going to talk trash really secure your FL not your safezone because it is really boring when I can cap villages with untimed trains when we just happen to clear stacks and you guys send 2 pitiful recaps then give up. It's even better when your friend spends pp on a wall to get it to 14 to then dodge and let the village be capped. But hey you guys are pros right? Guess you love wasting money since you can't actually play the game skillfully.

Who even are you hahaha like legit I am not even joking hahaha. I actually had to ask my tribemates until one finally knew your name LoL :D . Just enjoy your little corner of the world while you can :p . Paryl will break sooner or later its bound to happen. It's actually a fact if you consider all the variables and pieces of the chess game but you lack too much info to see the full picture ;) . Paryl will break and you will be eventually food my friend, nothing more nothing less....well you can be less since you do have the option to barb :D

DeletedUser121412

Who even are you hahaha like legit I am not even joking hahaha. I actually had to ask my tribemates until one finally knew your name LoL :D . Just enjoy your little corner of the world while you can :p . Paryl will break sooner or later its bound to happen. It's actually a fact if you consider all the variables and pieces of the chess game but you lack too much info to see the full picture ;) . Paryl will break and you will be eventually food my friend, nothing more nothing less....well you can be less since you do have the option to barb :D

I'm the guy who sits all the dead accounts and stops you from making ground consistently with no troops, no pp, and internals going on =) and if you can't beat me on dead accounts I doubt you can beat me on my own

jaxx haxx

Yes your grand action of turning a child and having him backstab at backline to the point the player quit and didn't give us pp access. Oh no you capped villages what ever shall I do! Eat up while you can and remember how nice it was when I start eating you <3.

Karma did exactly the same thing mate, consider it evening things out.

Its more likely he quit as having to play with players like Smiler and his 170 ram nukes is tiring!

Anyway back on topic, heres some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 394
Side 2: 354
Difference: 40

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 15
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,984,888
Side 2: 2,472,195
Difference: 487,307

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 259,928
Side 2: 129,894
Difference: 130,034

chart

DeletedUser121412

No he quite literally considered lynch a close personal friend and lynch outright screwed him. We all know none of you had that relationship with karma so her leaving was an irritation but no one quit over it. MDK quit before he even started losing villages, when lynch launched on him he quite literally could not believe it. There is a key difference there guy, lynch didn't betray me or paryl or his tribe at least not only those things. He betrayed someone who thought he was a great guy and a friend, little different.

DeletedUser121288

No he quite literally considered lynch a close personal friend and lynch outright screwed him. We all know none of you had that relationship with karma so her leaving was an irritation but no one quit over it. MDK quit before he even started losing villages, when lynch launched on him he quite literally could not believe it. There is a key difference there guy, lynch didn't betray me or paryl or his tribe at least not only those things. He betrayed someone who thought he was a great guy and a friend, little different.

Can you just stop talking crap and go back to your hiding place already....
Who are you to say that nobody had "that relationship" with karma? I for one sure as hell had that with karma, and I could not believe it either when I got word of the backstab, and got screwed over ;)
As far as Lynch is concerned I got told Mdk had basically been mostly ignoring Lynch for quite some time already, so I wonder how special ''that relationship" you speak of was :rolleyes:

Honestly just do yourself and your credibility favor and just don't speak about backstabbing when you're in a tribe where it's extremely hard to find a person who has't betrayed anyone this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynch

I love how paryl seem to know the relationship between mdkman and my account better than I do ?

he's the real story so you can cut the BS :D

mdkman and I had a pact to stick together, we didn't like the tribe USED due to the bad leadership and the noobs that were in it. (not all but most) the friendship and pact was between myself and him not between him and my co players (which theres 2 of and we ALL have equal say) we left to pink! on the premise that we would be in there temporarily to then jump over to paryl and that I had a 'confirmed' spot within paryl. After a while mdk wasn't as active and stopped talking to me really unless he needed support or nukes from me, which i was okay with cause i understand life, but i met mdk on this world.. and over an extended period of time doesn't really hold the bond of our friendship lol.. as we quickly became acquaintances. this continued for a long while till PI opped mdkman, and mdk jumped over to paryl, which technically broke our agreement of sticking together... and then i was informed that my account is half functioning.. whilst being already treated like crap by the almighty matt who expected us to be able to break PI and booty as a 8m tribe (when booty alone was same size) with next to no help from them... infact we were the only ones able to hit the landing times of the ops... yet we were told our account is half functioning and that we sucked.. but all that in mind we had already spent the last few weeks prepping to leave pink! in the situation where they broke our deal (as they already had once before) so we strengthened our cluster, set up our nukes and coordinated with our basher tribe to take out local browns. then time came when we were over the way that paryl were just using our support and treating us like crap so we decided to leave. we couldve pulled all D from mdk during the op and hit his backline hard, which wouldve probably gained us an instant spot in PI ... but we didn't because out of respect my co's and i didnt want to destroy mdk as of our previous friendship. but im not going to spend the rest of the world as a tool for paryl to win the world or forced internalled when the time came for someone who was looking out for their own interests first.. and i dont blame mdk... but he cant blame me for looking out for my end game chances lol

anywho thats the real story.. sooooo take what you want paryl but you guys are cracking under pressure ;)

and deathbysnusnu... bro its okay.. you're leaching off other accounts to try say you're good but so far i havent seen anything half decent from you.. and your history looks bad too... and your tribe even talks you down :(

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can you just stop talking crap and go back to your hiding place already....
Who are you to say that nobody had "that relationship" with karma? I for one sure as hell had that with karma, and I could not believe it either when I got word of the backstab, and got screwed over ;)
As far as Lynch is concerned I got told Mdk had basically been mostly ignoring Lynch for quite some time already, so I wonder how special ''that relationship" you speak of was :rolleyes:

Honestly just do yourself and your credibility favor and just don't speak about backstabbing when you're in a tribe where it's extremely hard to find a person who has't betrayed anyone this world.

Yeah like karma wasn't close at all to get invited.... I did more team play with the karma when it was outside than any tribe mate. She was one of my most trusted friends. I even had initial plans to merge the account and take them as a co, but I quit for exams. Lucky me I guess.... It did hurt a little that they backstabbed me especially since I was in the middle of exams which karma account knew that I was busy/gone.

Yup I have been keeping tabs on paryl since it was a one-man tribe. All they have done is backstab and boast. Its sad to see how some actual good players such as otto who do not need to do this actually take part in such dirty play or are forced to I hope.

Age of Ultron

Quite funny how SnuSnu has to boast about Digg war stats or taking a couple PI vills to show everyone that he's good :D

*GranTorino

So what's happening here?

Balian starting an argument, being proved wrong and/or inconsistent and retreating to the 'everyone else is so toxic' corner
Matt disappearing when things aren't looking good

Nothing new in the grand scheme but at least it was a nice laugh seeing TD's sig.

Anybody able to give a sitep on the recent PI - PARYL activity? Last time I came here from an outsiders perspective it seemed Paryl were in a great position.