Accusation of Murder! Vodka declares on Blue & family. Feeling Blue? Drink Vodka!

DeletedUser121762

Suppose this is the best place for me to announce my presence on the forums, Pritch has a long history of creating ridiculous family tribes and failing because members are either a) Unhappy with the leadership’s decisions. b) Unhappy with how their account is surrounded by unnecessary light blue dots. c) Unhappy with leadership for not acting on mandatory requests to be addressed by leadership.

Yea, I faced pritch on w95 from my time leading Yummy vs Jäger and Jagers, whom he tested the water to attempt recruit my members who shown their faith by rejecting Pritch who was leading #1 and #7 tribe at the time. Results got embarrassing when how easy it was to convince players to join a tribe with the correct frame of experience and mentality required to reach exactly where they went (proud of them). I think vodka is too strong for Pritch, maybe a shandy should be his drink or even a Diet Coke :p

Varomnia is in a promising position and has every right to boast on externals, wouldn’t you guys be if in the same position? For those who are against them, their timings are very good.. I faced them from them on my time on w94 and will admit they were easily the best attacker I’ve faced on my period there (was there early game). Wouldn’t mind a round 2 with them because I know their timings are at my level too, but Varomnia had friends helping to try rim me until I caved in eventually. Overall on this world, they’re the players who’ll give any defender a good run believe me.

I got a bottle of Smirnoff to drink right now so catch ya w99 fellas later.

Peace,
~Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111865

TW is great but the forums are just full of people that make me cringe; I mean, what was that poem? Uhh.

Maybe I'm a little sour that no-one is talking about Who?

snowflake

If Who? can work with TNO-KE and the mess that is the south east core to put up a fight against Vodka - there will be something to talk about.
Right now, not sure how that'll go down. If Vodka choose their fights, allying certain parties down south to focus on Who? while they have the advantage - I don't see any other tribe standing a chance.
Just my outlook from the southeast rim on this world, would love to see how things develop here.. :)

DeletedUser121888

If Who? can work with TNO-KE and the mess that is the south east core to put up a fight against Vodka - there will be something to talk about.
Right now, not sure how that'll go down. If Vodka choose their fights, allying certain parties down south to focus on Who? while they have the advantage - I don't see any other tribe standing a chance.
Just my outlook from the southeast rim on this world, would love to see how things develop here.. :)

That’s going to be the interesting part. If who? Join in this war against vodka it could change the outcome of the war. The longer Who? Wait the less chance they have of winning this world

Sir TJ

That is Tequila, son.

Forums make me laugh, always have, its a game get over yourselves and play, instead of talking rubbish on here.

Perhaps at the start of the party....

But not once you are beyond the point of no return and its getting crazy....like W99 vs Vodka ;)

But maybe that's just my RL military experiences getting the better of me! :D

0s0speedy

That’s going to be the interesting part. If who? Join in this war against vodka it could change the outcome of the war. The longer Who? Wait the less chance they have of winning this world

Not really. A world can change at any moment in time. Sometimes words can be your survival.

DeletedUser121237

As for what ive read is quite interesting.. How you can get under each others skin. This is only a game..
We like to take out our anger on this game so it doesn't hurt us when we go play on the "IRL" server. You should see the people on that server, it's atrocious. There's this one player in particular right now, duking the USA tribe... rimming his own tribemates...

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka, Vodka.
Side 2:
Tribes: Blue

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 8
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Sir TJ

Blue appear only to be barb munching now which is dissappointing. Vodka aren't exactly losing villages to the Alliance.

Sir TJ

As long as the alliance is still the same as Varomia last posted, here is more accurate details.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka, Vodka.
Side 2:
Tribes: Blue, S.E.N., *STF*, Nomads, DoDo, NKRI-5, -.-, U-E, Quest, [B-L], [B+L], [B~L], V., ~WD~, 2FUN, 2FunAC, Warg!, Jackal, 777, Ravens, --TM--, Sbat, ~NA~, ~BB~, TF, DTL, U-E{2}

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:
Side 1: 21
Side 2: 34
Difference: 13
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6
chart

0s0speedy

You guys are drunk. Conquered villages against opposite side is all that matters. Total conquers means nothing in terms of how the war is going.
Let them have their moment.. We're not that mean.

DeletedUser44759

We like to take out our anger on this game so it doesn't hurt us when we go play on the "IRL" server. You should see the people on that server, it's atrocious. There's this one player in particular right now, duking the USA tribe... rimming his own tribemates...

That gave me what might be termed a "rueful grin"