Stay away from METAL

Reaction score
Ultrasaur only cares about the tribe being ranked 1. He deletes any criticism or opinions people have on the forums and has/will kick players who dont keep up with the tribe.
a6cfc5a7d25467290a5d724ff45f85f5.png

The tribe has an incredibly high amount of tribe changes for a day 2 world.
7284530a0c8eb5ec8da342ff070fa178.png

I would suggest you stay away from this tribe if you're in the K44 area.

--G--

Well I don't think this is weird. Rank 1 tribe wants to stay rank 1 and looking for active members. Lol this seems reasonable

DeletedUser120056

Thus tribe is is only rank 7th . Haha! This tribe won't last long

Dethgripp

Give it a couple weeks and they will be gone. I expect only the really long time players to be on top by world end.

DeletedUser98641

Who cares lol this tribe won’t exist within 1-2 weeks after BP ends. Will gladly farm their high hq villas

DeletedUser121997

why you hating on Metal ;(

I am sure they will be here for endgame

DeletedUser120160

The leader is near me on 99, I have heard he is a bit temperamental lol.

The Four Llamas

well apart from another tribe they do have one of the best positions in a K. If they put together a clear strategy they can defo have the last laugh.in regards to them dismissing members, he talks about inactivity hes not saying if your low in points or anything.

Sir TJ

well apart from another tribe they do have one of the best positions in a K. If they put together a clear strategy they can defo have the last laugh.in regards to them dismissing members, he talks about inactivity hes not saying if your low in points or anything.

No denying they have awesome positioning in K44. Howerever I can tell you now (and if you keep tabs on them), it is points based. They boot lowest members if someone with more points come along as so they can hold Rank 1. Occasionally its swapped out onto scrap heap. Sometimes individuals don't like the boot and walk away.

DeletedUser121888

Ultrasaur is a terrible leader.

Was in his tribe on World 99. Seems to only care about himself. He was also loved declaring war on other tribes.

DeletedUser118912

So... I know from which tribe to pick my first villages from

LOVERLOVER

Ultrasaur only cares about the tribe being ranked 1. He deletes any criticism or opinions people have on the forums and has/will kick players who dont keep up with the tribe.
a6cfc5a7d25467290a5d724ff45f85f5.png

The tribe has an incredibly high amount of tribe changes for a day 2 world.
7284530a0c8eb5ec8da342ff070fa178.png

I would suggest you stay away from this tribe if you're in the K44 area.
I agree in a way. I don't think he is a terrible leader but I do believe he does things that are not the best choice for the tribe. He also kicks people without explanation or comment.