Knock! ?????

DeletedUser122034

good think what you want. i said mine. i dont need to spamm externals or fight with someone cause of tribe name.

cokesrus

good think what you want. i said mine. i dont need to spamm externals or fight with someone cause of tribe name.
tenor.gif

DeletedUser

Pretty much mate, you did the dumbest thing you could possibly done losing your tribe all its self respect and demonstrating you are a pushover to the entire world. What you should have actually done is ignored it or said that you aren't going to change it and you didn't even think of his crappy tribe whilst you decided to make it and that finally the reputation of the name can be redeemed. Instead you got taken in by some idle threats.

cokesrus

Pretty much mate, you did the dumbest thing you could possibly done losing your tribe all its self respect and demonstrating you are a pushover to the entire world. What you should have actually done is ignored it or said that you aren't going to change it and you didn't even think of his crappy tribe whilst you decided to make it and that finally the reputation of the name can be redeemed. Instead you got taken in by some idle threats.
giphy.gif

cokesrus

Why are there so many people butt hurt; the name was changed out of respect for someone he didn't even know I'm more interested in their current growth than the name they surely don't look like push overs. Don't be so quick too degrade a players reputation

My growth is doing fine, I am content with what I have going on. Not being quick, just pointing out he has no balls to let the externals dictate how your tribe is ran....

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The name of a tribe has nothing to do with how a tribe is ran I'm more interested in seeing how they are under in game pressure

DeletedUser80720

It's kinda funny that Cody claims knock is his name

When matter of fact is knock was used way before he started using it on this server and other servers

So looks like he copied it from someone and then claims someone copied it from him xD

DeletedUser84793

He came on here threatening and within 24 hours the tribe name changed. I have seen countless of the same tribe name used over the years. Hell Stealthy has done it on a few worlds. You also created an account just to say sorry. So don't be a scared little baby.
scary-baby.gif

yep ive done it a few times alright..just to piss some off to..lol needless to say it worked everytime...

DeletedUser116463

There was a premade before which announced their tribe name in advance as "Brexit". So i joined the world and created my own tribe and used their name since they joined late. lol

Anyway despite of ulitmatum and mails but i keep my ground.

What im trying to say is You my friend has zero backbone and swayed by a small threat. lol.

Welcome to .net!