Teepee time:

• Thread starter DeletedUser117086
  • Start date

DeletedUser117086

OK everyone, I give up. No one seems to be stepping up to the plate, so it looks like you are all going to be stuck with teepee time for now. Observing the strong correlation between the number of teepee times released, and the increasing forum inactivity is a little offensive, but onward I will press.

According to my co, my last issue filled with useless interviews was utter trash. So now I actually have an excuse to never interview anyone again... dont expect any more of those.

This issue will just be some half hearted scanning. I'd call it analyzing, but its probably too pitiful to live up to that word. Anyways, lets take a look at how the world is doing.

before we get into things
NOT VIEWABLE

General
The first page farmers are pretty diverse at the moment. Its not taken over by specifically one tribe. O2 has the biggest presence here, and this remains through the top 100.

If we look at some of the tribes that have made it this far, we can see the leader board has changed quite a bit since the first week... as expected. But more change is expected to come in the near future. right now pp still strongly influences who makes it to the top of the leader board, but soon there will be a stronger correlation between top farmers and top players.

O2
Still topping off the leader board and as I said they show the most dominance in the top farmers. If they can manage to put together some good ops I can see them making it to end game.
They were also the first to post some war PnP and it was actually pretty good. Obviously Pro has an immense disadvantage and if they manage to organize their family tribes it would most likely delay the inevitable. Unless some outside factor comes into play or O2 disappoints in the extreme, they will further increase their K dominance.

The Hype Family
Hype shows some interesting developments, with the rapid and extreme recent shifts in leadership and the addition of a family tribe not all voices have been approving. The top players still manage to keep an impressive display on the leader boards, but the tribes fail to maintain their impressive nature as copy paste invite mails have managed to mass recruit to a family tribe.

"I don't really know whats going on right now, its not exactly organized, things went downhill after all that"

Now to the interesting part. And note well, as this is the first time i have taken any interest in something on this world.
the tribe bombs has merged their top players into hype 2. This event was met by shock by many as bombs was generally considered a formidable opponent, however they have relinquished their own reign and consented to be a family tribe. I know i said I wouldnt be doing any interviews but I was genuinely curious, so I asked some questions.

The figurehead of the hype family did not want to answer any questions, but I was able to get some answers from the former duke of bombs

john-(after being asked to explain the merge) hello mate,

i wouldn't say we were better really. Hype 2 had some pretty decent members, bordering us to the north and Hype bordered us to the south with lots of experienced guys. We are very close to each other so i didn't look for any conflict. Maybe, what you mean is that we had higher requirements for staying in tribe - we made activity checks and weekly account sitting checks so we only had active guys and helped those less experienced stay on the correct path. But i am working on proposing some methods to make sure only most active guys are here as well. We actually had a voting in tribe, that was very close and for a long time very even - it was 12:11 and winning side needed 15 votes. However, in the morning i received 5 more votes and won. The opposing side wanted to stay neutral. Also, ODIN, their communication and attitude made it easier to choose our side

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask
John
if we were so good, why didn't you join us when i invited you :D

tpw- well i wasnt referring requirements to stay in the tribe. its more of hype being well known for mass recruiting with copy paste mails.
also rumors and such of hypes internal struggles served as a multiplier

Bombs also had a nice spread that allowed you to defend yourselves well. that was more what i was aiming at.

since most good tribes make an effort to keep members active, that wasnt really a point of mine.

john-well, i didn't notice any mass recruit tendency or internal struggles so far :(

the interview ended with some rambling about past diplomacy and some questions about why im still in my terrible tribe

Things might look rough now, but if hype gets it together and manages to somehow organize two tribes, they will have notable dominance in their K, completely on par with that of O2 and MAD

MAD

The fan favorite. least members on the first page yet managed rank 7. And its not just PP, they can back up their word with farming numbers as well as smart conquers. They aren't just pping up random barbs. With no significant resistance in their K they have a clear path to the core and the rim. If they can manage to avoid screwups, they will be an end game competitor.

That is all the information i have for now. there is still nothing happening, but the forums are so dead i had to try to spark some sort of banter. This post will most likely act like a wet blanket, but at least i tried folks. as you can see i dragged out the content as much as possible. If this was a youtube video the time would reach 10:01.

Anyways on the bright side we do have more conversation ongoing than the w101 forums, so thats something to celebrate. they dont have a nice guy like me to spam the forums for them.

Like i said ive pretty much given up on getting anyone else to come in and take over, but im still open to it... soo....

-tpw

edit: i forgot to put a title... i know. but i also dont care

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well i am not planning on stepping up and trying to write world new pnp. But i do not mind giving my opinion of the world and some of the top tribes in the world.

a67ae19aefc0f8f65f97a3e012a88f54.png

- K45
So i am baron in Operation Dawn.
We managed to achieve rank 1 through some good recruiting, but also our spread is good for future expansion, we hope. Not everyone here is the most experienced or battle experienced, but we hope to change that.
I hope we will continue to do well going forward, i believe our main threat is going to be from the South, from MAD. They have already showed what they think of us, in an early world attempt to noble a member. I am sure there will be more in the future.
We also boarder Four, and Primal. Both tribes are doing well, we have not had much conflict with either of them, but tensions are rising as all tribes are beginning to expand.

Currently at war with PRO.F, so will be interesting to see how that develops.

Four - K44
Got a Duke back from W72, very good player, the tribe should do well with him at the Helm. (my tribe lost to him back in that world, lets hope we don't repeat that.)
I do not see any problems for them going forward, they are already taking out IDIOTS in K44. The only other threats they have are to the south in the form of HYPE.family. I see this tribe dominating the North West, then it just a question of which direction they wish to expand in the future.

ODIN - K54
I do not know much about these players, i know the tribe (in name) and Duke, is fighting a World War in W99. So i believe this is just a distraction for that world. If anything changes in W99, then they may start to focus on this world. But at the moment, i cant see them doing well, while their focus is drawn elsewhere.

Primal - K55
Currently Rank 1 in K55, however they have MAD hot on their heels. They recently managed to pick up a couple of recruit from a dying tribe, called MILK. Notable Beast from the east, joined them.
Now their position is not the best,to the east they have some O² players, and to the south and south east, they have MAD. So in terms of expansion to the RIM, they will have to fight their way out. Or look to take control of the Core.
I personally would go for ODIN, as the attention would not be placed on this world right now.

Hype & Hype 2 K54
So it seems Hype have set up in South K54, and Hype 2 have set up in west K54. They really are going to box ODIN in, so fighting is bound to happen at some point. From what i have heard these players have come from a previous world win. I am unable to confirm this, as i have not been keeping a close enough eye on worlds that i do not play.
Either way they have position themselves well for the future, and i assume at some point they will join together, after natural attrition will take it toll on numbers.

MAD - K55
The tribe people have been raving to do well, and make it to end game.
I like their position, when we first notice them, we knew their growth was going to be strong, with a combination of PP and Farming, they have put it to good use and expanded well.
I think they will continue to focus on expansion for now, and try to avoid a large scale fight until they are ready for it.
Personally i do not think the low member count will help them, if they come up against a larger organised tribe, the weight of numbers could be to much for them. I have a history of joining this sort of tribe, but they do not tend to do as well as they used to. Everyone in the game now has the basic skills, so you rarely get to play against 'noobs' these days.

N0Hype - K54
Seem to be tucked inbetween all the other Hype tribes. I am not sure of the relation, but if it is not a friendly, their position does not look to appealing. Could have a fight on their hand. I do not recognise many of their players, but they do seem to be doing well in terms of growth. Will be keeping an eye on that area to see how it develops in the future.

Overall;
I do not see any of these tribe going anywhere just yet. All seem to be performing well. I expect many of them to continue cleaning up their areas, before looking to attack into another K, some of them will of course be rushing to get to the rim and secure back lines.

Not the best overview, but i have been wanting to do one, but i am a bit short on time today. Hopefully next time i can look more in depth at ODA and ODD, to try and get an idea of what is going on with each tribe. And take a look at some of the skirmishes that will soon start to take place.

lllllllll

When Bombs merged into Hype 2 I felt the same way. They were sending mass recruit messages to other players as well. TribalHugs.net is definitely upon us.

DeletedUser84793

OK everyone, I give up. No one seems to be stepping up to the plate, so it looks like you are all going to be stuck with teepee time for now. Observing the strong correlation between the number of teepee times released, and the increasing forum inactivity is a little offensive, but onward I will press.

According to my co, my last issue filled with useless interviews was utter trash. So now I actually have an excuse to never interview anyone again... dont expect any more of those.

This issue will just be some half hearted scanning. I'd call it analyzing, but its probably too pitiful to live up to that word. Anyways, lets take a look at how the world is doing.

before we get into things
NOT VIEWABLE

General
The first page farmers are pretty diverse at the moment. Its not taken over by specifically one tribe. O2 has the biggest presence here, and this remains through the top 100.

If we look at some of the tribes that have made it this far, we can see the leader board has changed quite a bit since the first week... as expected. But more change is expected to come in the near future. right now pp still strongly influences who makes it to the top of the leader board, but soon there will be a stronger correlation between top farmers and top players.

O2
Still topping off the leader board and as I said they show the most dominance in the top farmers. If they can manage to put together some good ops I can see them making it to end game.
They were also the first to post some war PnP and it was actually pretty good. Obviously Pro has an immense disadvantage and if they manage to organize their family tribes it would most likely delay the inevitable. Unless some outside factor comes into play or O2 disappoints in the extreme, they will further increase their K dominance.

The Hype Family
Hype shows some interesting developments, with the rapid and extreme recent shifts in leadership and the addition of a family tribe not all voices have been approving. The top players still manage to keep an impressive display on the leader boards, but the tribes fail to maintain their impressive nature as copy paste invite mails have managed to mass recruit to a family tribe.

"I don't really know whats going on right now, its not exactly organized, things went downhill after all that"

Now to the interesting part. And note well, as this is the first time i have taken any interest in something on this world.
the tribe bombs has merged their top players into hype 2. This event was met by shock by many as bombs was generally considered a formidable opponent, however they have relinquished their own reign and consented to be a family tribe. I know i said I wouldnt be doing any interviews but I was genuinely curious, so I asked some questions.

The figurehead of the hype family did not want to answer any questions, but I was able to get some answers from the former duke of bombs

john-(after being asked to explain the merge) hello mate,

i wouldn't say we were better really. Hype 2 had some pretty decent members, bordering us to the north and Hype bordered us to the south with lots of experienced guys. We are very close to each other so i didn't look for any conflict. Maybe, what you mean is that we had higher requirements for staying in tribe - we made activity checks and weekly account sitting checks so we only had active guys and helped those less experienced stay on the correct path. But i am working on proposing some methods to make sure only most active guys are here as well. We actually had a voting in tribe, that was very close and for a long time very even - it was 12:11 and winning side needed 15 votes. However, in the morning i received 5 more votes and won. The opposing side wanted to stay neutral. Also, ODIN, their communication and attitude made it easier to choose our side

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask
John
if we were so good, why didn't you join us when i invited you :D

tpw- well i wasnt referring requirements to stay in the tribe. its more of hype being well known for mass recruiting with copy paste mails.
also rumors and such of hypes internal struggles served as a multiplier

Bombs also had a nice spread that allowed you to defend yourselves well. that was more what i was aiming at.

since most good tribes make an effort to keep members active, that wasnt really a point of mine.

john-well, i didn't notice any mass recruit tendency or internal struggles so far :(

the interview ended with some rambling about past diplomacy and some questions about why im still in my terrible tribe

Things might look rough now, but if hype gets it together and manages to somehow organize two tribes, they will have notable dominance in their K, completely on par with that of O2 and MAD

MAD

The fan favorite. least members on the first page yet managed rank 7. And its not just PP, they can back up their word with farming numbers as well as smart conquers. They aren't just pping up random barbs. With no significant resistance in their K they have a clear path to the core and the rim. If they can manage to avoid screwups, they will be an end game competitor.

That is all the information i have for now. there is still nothing happening, but the forums are so dead i had to try to spark some sort of banter. This post will most likely act like a wet blanket, but at least i tried folks. as you can see i dragged out the content as much as possible. If this was a youtube video the time would reach 10:01.

Anyways on the bright side we do have more conversation ongoing than the w101 forums, so thats something to celebrate. they dont have a nice guy like me to spam the forums for them.

Like i said ive pretty much given up on getting anyone else to come in and take over, but im still open to it... soo....

-tpw

edit: i forgot to put a title... i know. but i also dont care

dont beat your self up..i enjoyed your posts,some may not but who cares what they think..i for one am a fan! cheers bud!:cool:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pretty good assessment TimeSplitter. With multiple people coming back from world 72 it looks like old rivalries may be revisited. Or perhaps not, you never really know what's going to happen in this game.