I.D = TQL Part 3

DeletedUser80720

so lets get a few facts right

I.D was solely formed because they didnt like the TQL leaders of their recruitment policy by recruiting to win wars etc
Now I.D are recruiting players from TQL to try and finish the war faster

has anyone else noticed that the tribe they built to go against all of TQL values are now in fact using TQL values too build their tribe

1.Shady Tactics
2.Ally most of k44
3.Recruit from the enemy to win the war

i may have missed something but now how long will it be before Bm and Bro declare war on I.D

because now if they dont declare war on them then its rather obvious that Bm and Bro are scared of ID

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
BM and BRO both will be rimmed except for a few people.
Then TQL will focus on internalling.
All that'll be left, is Riot! :cool:

DeletedUser80720

BM and BRO both will be rimmed except for a few people.
Then TQL will focus on internalling.
All that'll be left, is Riot! :cool:
i can tell you now BM bro and ID aint gonna stand a chance when beasts and code enter k44
not if they recruit from wars instead of fighting them

--G--

so lets get a few facts right

I.D was solely formed because they didnt like the TQL leaders of their recruitment policy by recruiting to win wars etc
Now I.D are recruiting players from TQL to try and finish the war faster

has anyone else noticed that the tribe they built to go against all of TQL values are now in fact using TQL values too build their tribe

1.Shady Tactics
2.Ally most of k44
3.Recruit from the enemy to win the war

i may have missed something but now how long will it be before Bm and Bro declare war on I.D

because now if they dont declare war on them then its rather obvious that Bm and Bro are scared of ID

BM and BRO would have declared on TQL if they had the guts, when we recruited Riot. But back then PCL was worthless and useless and they would have lost the war. We trusted Ashlandic and allowed him to form a bigger tribe, giving him our own members. So now if somehow ID gains the power TQL had back then, BM and BRO can't do anything to stop them.

DeletedUser80720

BM and BRO would have declared on TQL if they had the guts, when we recruited Riot. But back then PCL was worthless and useless and they would have lost the war. We trusted Ashlandic and allowed him to form a bigger tribe, giving him our own members. So now if somehow ID gains the power TQL had back then, BM and BRO can't do anything to stop them.
thats whats gonna happen

Harry told me ages ago while i was in ID that he plans on forming a tribe that BM and Bro cant stop

that was then and now seems like hes trying to do just what he said he would back then

DeletedUser80720

haha i dunno ID and TQL leadership are pretty evenally matched on worse leaderships ever

DeletedUser114002

i can tell you now BM bro and ID aint gonna stand a chance when beasts and code enter k44
not if they recruit from wars instead of fighting them

When who?:confused: We will make sure this isnt happening man...

blckdrgn1

When who?:confused: We will make sure this isnt happening man...

Let's talk in 2 weeks :)

Martin, did we really need another thread about K44 wars? lol

ask-yourself-black-male-image-fb-amisharing-knowledge-or-seeking-14527106.png

DeletedUser114002

Let's talk in 2 weeks :)

Martin, did we really need another thread about K44 wars? lol

Dude I dont know about you but we'll be here at crhistmas break. You early caps are just your number advantage that you abuse. Teamwork will win in the long run. Stay tuned.

blckdrgn1

That’s why I said let’s talk in 2 weeks... I’m under no illusion that we have won this war.