Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No I’m not telling you to do anything. you can tend to your baby if you want, but that’s not my problem that your inactive and shit because of it

Hey haters lol Im never say thats not my fault. Little group of agressive forum maniacs lol

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All you have been doing since the last few months is barbling, barbling, barbling AND barbling...

So yup definitely an easyway :)

Atleast you have the integrity to admit that.

Its kinda funny how ~IL~ used to talk big, post memes etc when they managed to get some lucky caps on former inactive accounts or catch few Creati troops at home. But when strategic defending and attacking skills are required they are nowhere.

If you lot think you can get a victory by non-stop recruitment then you should probably think again.

Cheers!

||A|L|I||
:)???
So what are the Creati caps on inactive accounts in IL then? Are they lucky too?

DeletedUser81551

Lol its not really our fault that whenever an op lands some of you guys go inactive.

Chitwi was trash talking, renaming villages to mock Heywood and after 2 days when the nobles were sent his way he went 'inactive' :D

So yup I agree, we are definitely lucky that your accounts go inactive just before an op lands :p

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol its not really our fault that whenever an op lands some of you guys go inactive.

Chitwi was trash talking, renaming villages to mock Heywood and after 2 days when the nobles were sent his way he went 'inactive' :D

So yup I agree, we are definitely lucky that your accounts go inactive just before an op lands :p
Ah good thing that non of the Creati accounts went inactive when we launched an OP on you. Was all our caps lucky or maybe you didnt get my point?

I can admit that we have had some accounts with activity issues but I dont make that into an excuse. Are you willingly to the same?

DeletedUser97878

Ah good thing that non of the Creati accounts went inactive when we launched an OP on you. Was all our caps lucky or maybe you didnt get my point?

I can admit that we have had some accounts with activity issues but I dont make that into an excuse. Are you willingly to the same?
I think he’s referring to your caps on valour which at the start of the war was mainly just me playing ;)

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think he’s referring to your caps on valour which at the start of the war was mainly just me playing ;)
Chitwi was solo at first, TM was solo at first, Grumpy was solo at first. List goes on.

Point is, dont make it into an excuse. End.

Now good luck and have fun.