[IMPORTANT] ADDRESSING CLAIMS OF FAT SHAMING

DeletedUser122015

declaration.png

proof1.png
proof2.png
proof3.png

Four openly declare on the V-TEK, iDiOtS, -L- and RSW alliance.

HR Notes:

The inclusion of all caps and not those of the time of war is a show of dominance. We do not discriminate in regards to any and all issues leading up to the malicious comments made towards this tribe. All attached are for transparency reasons between the Four Management and the public. We thank you for your time.

DeletedUser122015

War stats 1 week into the "war". Note: War stats for defenders are padded in regards to losses as players were dismissed before nobling.

Side 1:
Tribes: Four
Side 2:
Tribes: V-TEK, V-TEK., V-TEK-, V-TEK~, iDiOtS, Morons, RSW, -L-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 3
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137,844
Side 2: 12,915
Difference: 124,929

chart

DeletedUser122015

After another week and a bit, VTEK still pose zero threat. It's more entertaining beating a dead horse at this stage. Note: Idiots disbanded, their warstats are missing because I really can't be bothered to get them.

Side 1:
Tribes: Four
Side 2:
Tribes: Morons, V-TEK, V-TEK-, V-TEK., V-TEK!, V-CORE, -L-, RSW, V-TEK~

Timeframe: 12/07/2018 00:00:00 to 27/07/2018 12:56:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 6
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 345,434
Side 2: 20,645
Difference: 324,789

chart

DeletedUser122167

I don't really understand why people continue to try to make family tribes work when it's pretty obvious at this point they never will.

mLions

Good job Four Elements. Love your eloquent declaration.

About the family tribes, I started learning this game in W10 and as I was a noob, and so were the bunch of other guys and galls around me, the only way we could survive and give ourselves a chance to stay alive for a while and learn the ropes, was to organise ourselves into a 'mob' - big enough mass of noobs who could show a lot of support for each other, and then learn how to fight back. Thus we eventually had 3 family tribes working together It worked for us then, and it still does in some tribal setting, but you need a good leader who will make a few tribes continually contribute, find new targets, push them towards self-developing, and culling off the unnecessary fat. It kind of worked.

These ones - TEK Vikings - obviously don't have it yet figured out.

Estel2931

It's always nice to read a good declaration...keep up the good (easy?) cleanup.