Basically Unknown

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Secret

121071_large

Even tho the tribe name is Basically Unknown and the tag is Secret, the names in this tribe are definitely not one of those. This tribe is fulfilled with veterans and pro players that play the game for 10+ years which came to conquer the World 103 in style and fashion. With unbelievably strong and active players such as JukeBox Hero and the experience of Mile who is known as the best player of Tribal Wars on the German and Swiss server, this tribe is already establishing dominance in the BP. Many people are scared and they are with a reason, because everything is taken seriously here. Our diplomacy and recruitment are closed after the 1st day of the world, because that's how the cool and strong tribes do it. Every account has 48 coplayers and everyone is limited to play for 30minutes which makes all of our accounts 24/7 active. Everyone who conquers a barb in our 1600x900 (or whatever your resolution is) will be rimmed, but even if u don't noble a barb we won't guarantee you that you will survive since our goals is to establish 101% dominance here. PP farmers won't be rimmed, their pits and markets will be destroyed with catapults because we love watching them suffer

If you have questions or you think you could be part of the scariest pre-made that entered the TW Scene write to a.K.a elmoo ingame or here on forum, he also loves spam so send him a message few times to be sure he receives them all.

Z1PPA

I used to play on German servers years ago, never even once heared anything about mile tbh.

Good luck with your position tho, looks like a lot going on there if you check out the map :p

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well ,if you don't have tudadar

Then you will probably lose

This great siege world will benefit players like him

Massive turtles who consume a lot of pp

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Well ,if you don't have tudadar

Then you will probably lose

This great siege world will benefit players like him

Massive turtles who consume a lot of pp

Mmm no. The way the points system works it takes like 8-9 months to get the influence needed assuming you hold every single borough lol. Might as well just treat it as a normal domination map then sit on the borough's after finished

Shadowcaste.

Sooo boring when people just want to win. I think we should play to help me win, the underdog. Everyone loves the underdog story.

andima70

underdog? does anyone look for a underdog in K54? available.
Andrea

DeletedUser120206

thumb_i-found-what-youre-looking-for-attention-i-love-when-11740276.png

How I see this thread: A message for attention basically wanting us all to say “Wowwww they’re good”.

How Secret see this thread: Let’s let the world know how ‘scary we are’.. why not add on profile that says ‘free pass to world win: our egos are too strong for everyone’.

How entire world see this thread: “Ohhhh some entertainment to live up externals” lmfao.