InnoGames Team message

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does anybody else got a massage from InnoGames Team about some account verification?

I got one and now I can't find it.

Attachments

• received_2229203004068876.jpeg
    received_2229203004068876.jpeg
    694 KB · Views: 50

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Are you sure that you actually got it and that the player that sent you the screen wasn't fooling around? It is not possible to create accounts with the name of innogames in them, therefore it is unlikely that this message is real.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Are you sure that you actually got it and that the player that sent you the screen wasn't fooling around? It is not possible to create accounts with the name of innogames in them, therefore it is unlikely that this message is real.
I know bro abut accounts that can create nicknames from inno and so, but I've got it, SasaBudisa got it too, but the messages are gone. Nobody from us deleted them. And I know that when tw team send us mails we cant reply it, but on this we were able to reply. Just how was it deleted is the question? Don't need a answer, already spoken with one of tw community. Just wrote to the ppl here to know and thez don't t click on links in the message!

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I know bro abut accounts that can create nicknames from inno and so, but I've got it, SasaBudisa got it too, but the messages are gone. Nobody from us deleted them. And I know that when tw team send us mails we cant reply it, but on this we were able to reply. Just how was it deleted is the question? Don't need a answer, already spoken with one of tw community. Just wrote to the ppl here to know and thez don't t click on links in the message!

We will verify it :)

Thanks for your report.

As for others: it is indeed safe to assume that we will never send this kind of message. We only send messages through the official support page in the form of a support ticket.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Update to the above:

We have just been able to confirm this phishing attempt and took appropriate action. We will notify the community accordingly in a few minutes.

Thanks a lot for your report!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Quick everyone change all your passwords inno has been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser57259

Hmm, might change my IGN to "Innogames HR" and start mailing randoms about poor hygiene and uncouth behaviour

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
come closer
giphy.gif