Round #1752 - 24H Noble (27.02 20:00 - 28.02 20:00)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

Our next round will be a 24h round, starting February 27th at 8PM.

Please find the settings of this round below:

Settings

Speed: 250
Unit Speed: 0.75

Morale: Inactive
Militia: Active up to 2 villages, active for 1 hour.
Attack/Support gap: 100ms
Beginners Protection: 25 minutes
Technologies: 3-level
Paladin: Active
Archers: Inactive
Academy: Coins
Tribe Limit: 5
Starting level: 0

Bonus Villages: Yes - 3/player
Barbarian Villages: Grow up to 3000 pts (7/player)

Rules
During speed rounds, additional game rules might apply. Please find them listed below.
  1. It is not allowed to play multiple accounts from the same device. Players on the same connection should use different devices. They should additionally declare a shared internet connection.
  2. Switching / merging accounts is not allowed. You need to end the round with the same account you have started it with.

The first 200 players can join for free. Additional players will need to purchase a premium account.

Feedback about this round is appreciated below.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

Rack that PP in boiisss feel like its poker, little buy in

But question is, is there a pot? What do we win if we buy in haha

Of corse their should be no leaving tribe, or sending support outside tribe, this should always be a thing if it isn’t anyway on the .net :)

Side note: try add closer rounds back to back in a day few hours long :) their better and people find them better and more people play, then that’s more money for INNO GAMES ;$

DeletedUser123005

First of all I'd like to ask why is it this gap between rounds? its pointless to have this gap between rounds because people really enjoy playing speed :)
Second thing , why are you asking for Premium Account after 200 players ? pointless aswell because everyone who's really playing speed is gonna use PA btw . there is no point playing speed without premium account

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@JawJaw I once again want to dispute the Premium Point amount, as for a 24h speed the rank 1 player must have had to spent 70pp (30 for PA, 30 for AM and 10 for LA during startup). Leaving us a net profit of 30pp, which is a bit small :( make it 200pp please

First of all I'd like to ask why is it this gap between rounds? its pointless to have this gap between rounds because people really enjoy playing speed :)
Second thing , why are you asking for Premium Account after 200 players ? pointless aswell because everyone who's really playing speed is gonna use PA btw . there is no point playing speed without premium account
After the 120h speed, a one and a half day break feels incredibly refreshing, they are also testing the servers as... Lets be honest we mauled them on the last speed. Had HQ31 in a village at one point, and Account Manager stopped building when we started maxing all our villages.
Server also kicked me out when I was package requesting, and it was noticeably laggy when we ran huge OPs on the last day :)

DeletedUser123005

@JawJaw I once again want to dispute the Premium Point amount, as for a 24h speed the rank 1 player must have had to spent 70pp (30 for PA, 30 for AM and 10 for LA during startup). Leaving us a net profit of 30pp, which is a bit small :( make it 200pp please

After the 120h speed, a one and a half day break feels incredibly refreshing, they are also testing the servers as... Lets be honest we mauled them on the last speed. Had HQ31 in a village at one point, and Account Manager stopped building when we started maxing all our villages.
Server also kicked me out when I was package requesting, and it was noticeably laggy when we ran huge OPs on the last day :)

those are issues that you are gonna find them all the time :) been playing speed since round 3 and i had this issues all the time , its not such a big problem tbf , and about last round was really booring . nobody attacked all round long and morale was such a bad thing last round :)

in the future make sure you're not gonna set morale on for long rounds . feeling bad at 9 mio points to noble barbs all round long because was booring and morale didnt let you attack small players but it was fun to have a speed round after few years :)

Speed legend 'floadi' is back to own the server like good old days :D

and yeah there's no need to have this gap between rounds !

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was nobling 70% player all round and ende with 150m ODA... It was more you being lazy sadly :(

DeletedUser123005

I was nobling 70% player all round and ende with 150m ODA... It was more you being lazy sadly :(

where is the fun to attack someone who can't even defence? it was pointless sending 500 nukes on 1 player... he couldn't deff anyway... maybe it was us being lazy but i dont see any point playing like that... i had more than 400 nobles at the end of the round and didn't play since yesterday's morning...

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yet you decided to blow all your nukes and nobles at the tribe you were allied with 30min before server closed? If you wanted a fight you could have asked for a personal war with us and we could have rimmed you if ya wanted to.

You words fall very flat on me, prove it with your actions next time <3

DeletedUser123005

Yet you decided to blow all your nukes and nobles at the tribe you were allied with 30min before server closed? If you wanted a fight you could have asked for a personal war with us and we could have rimmed you if ya wanted to.

You words fall very flat on me, prove it with your actions next time <3

lel i can assure you it wasn't me on at that time :D didn't know about this fact lol :)) i wouldn't start a fight with someone 10 mio when there are 30 mins left lol. pointless because i couldn't take #3 anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny789

Allow the mods to find their footing with the whole speed thing guys, just be thankful we have speed on .net

Its only a matter of time..

DeletedUser123131

120H and a good break is really not that bad :D, was good to play such a long round to see which player are starting in actively to play speed on .net, next time tribes will choose better teamwork ( leaving was deactivated ) and the rounds will be more interesting at all

DeletedUser119197

I agree, 120 hours do desever break, but people didn’t play because of the 120 hours settings lol...

Therefore you can take a break even if their next speed came :D just don’t be so obsessed with TW lol

DeletedUser119197

Snake who ? Snake where ?

Sizzling snake? what do I smell?

I smell a snake and a backstabber working together

EB5C3C12-9AE4-4D99-AC94-813746F9BDB3.jpeg

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
As a general FYI: we are aware of the issues with the barbs not growing, we are investigating it but it is unlikely that we will be able to fix it before the end of the round.

We hope you have fun in this round regardless. (consider it a no-barb round? :D )

//EDIT: Fixed it. It will start building.

Last edited:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You... have... no... idea... how... little... resources... there... is... currently...

johnny789

JawJaw would it be possible to see these settings in an upcoming round?

x350 speed
0.6 unit speed
Level 0 start with raised mines to 6,6,6
More barbs per player than the current round, farming was dire
20 minutes Beginner protection
Paladin active
Morale disabled
Simple technologies
4-6hour long

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
JawJaw would it be possible to see these settings in an upcoming round?

x350 speed
0.6 unit speed
Level 0 start with raised mines to 6,6,6
More barbs per player than the current round, farming was dire
20 minutes Beginner protection
Paladin active
Morale disabled
Simple technologies
4-6hour long

Sure! I'll schedule it some time next week :)