PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser122858

Well yeah, if you include our caps since coming over it will obviously look better. Here are the stats of the war before we joined on the 1st at 18:00:00.

Side 1:
Tribes: !4U!
Side 2:
Tribes: PTV!

Timeframe: 13/03/2019 00:00:00 to 01/06/2019 17:59:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,123
Side 2: 3,503
Difference: 380

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 76
Difference: 148

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,044,764
Side 2: 17,770,782
Difference: 3,726,018

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,466,797
Side 2: 515,776
Difference: 951,021

chart

A little more lopsided if you ask me.

DeletedUser120609

Could I have given 4U more? Sure I could have

This was a GROUP decision made by our GROUP. We gave leadership ample time to shape up and fix the atmosphere of the tribe but it just didn't happen

Nice to see you have changed your forum profile pic.

Could you have given more?

What exactly did you give to the tribe. As has been stated before you didn't really send defense. You didn't really push for the front line. You literally just took for yourself. You took the protection of the tribe. You took internals. You took the opportunity to grow knowing you never intended to stay (as you were obviously communicating with other tribes to assist you with your exit which you openly admitted). You took the opportunity to share information with the enemy that would hurt the tribe you were in. You took the opportunity to take defenseless village because they shared a bordered someone they should of been able to trust.

It was because of these type of actions and others that at times there was bad atmosphere in the tribe. Like when your 'group' made the rule of no barb nobling in K53. A rule that stunk of trying to protect your area from the rest of the tribe because you intended to turn on them. A rule that was made weeks ago maybe even longer.

You are insisting that part of the reason you left was because 'leadership didn't fix the atmosphere' but it was you and your group causing the bad atmosphere and refusing to change. Therefore you left because of the situation that you were creating yourself. It is almost like you were trying to cause a rift so that you would have an excuse to change tribes.

a clique of Balkans that lack respect (or maybe its just a language barrier, I don't know)

Yes there were several cliques in the tribe. Theirs were actively helping the tribe. (I won't go into all the details of how, suffice to say they were making progress on the PTV front by pushing them back even without your help) Your group was actively trying tear the tribe apart (which hasn't worked). I would say that if there was 'disrepect' directed at you from their group it probably was helped by your own actions or lack of actions.

mass recruitment of noobs that weren't going to get kicked, etc..

I might agree with you slightly on this point. mass recruitment...No but we definitely picked up some baggage along the way. When you have a potential world winning tribe there are always people who try and come along for the ride.The good thing and bad thing about that baggage was that they were active. It meant we had to hold on to them longer than necessary and couldn't thin the group. But as you stated yourself they were still more active than PTV and we were winning the war. Therefore this situation could have been (and should have been) addressed once we had consolidated our position. A big part of why we were winning the war was because PTV had baggage they needed to trim and they were constantly distracted by these issues. If they didn't have to focus on internaling so many inactive players they would have more time to focus on the war and perhaps may have been in a winning position instead.

Spewing up lies about knowing me from past worlds and posting them from accounts that nobody knows, will never be the proper way to approach things.

I am not sure that you are the right person to talk about the proper way to approach things. Seems kinda two-faced to me.

It kind of feels like you have 2 ways to approach things.

1. If it doesn't benefit me than it is wrong and a travesty against how things should be done.
2. If it benefits me than everything is OK and justified.

Lord -Fac-

I dont really understand why anyone is still talking here.

To say PTV is unskilled is grossly unfair. If you subtract the 99 WNS villages that got taken while he wasnt able to defend, the stats arent really that different. Every single active frontline account has excellent stats, but its been a huge stalemate :p

Besides the stats since the 1st of June have been a bit more in our favour. Even on the eastern and southern fronts we've made progress, even though you kicked players we're nobling to save your stats hahahaha.

DeletedUser122858

I am not sure that you are the right person to talk about the proper way to approach things. Seems kinda two-faced to me.

It kind of feels like you have 2 ways to approach things.

1. If it doesn't benefit me than it is wrong and a travesty against how things should be done.
2. If it benefits me than everything is OK and justified.

Well, although you don't agree with the proper way to approach things, I think its fairly obvious that posting lies about my actions in past worlds when you have no clue who I am or which accounts I have played in past worlds is pretty unfair.

As far as your feelings about my approach, I think that's fair to an extent. I have won worlds, I know how things should optimally be done. !4U! since day one never ran optimally. There was no structure it was literally just the frontliners being active and making the tribe look good. I voiced my concerns many times to Millemonkey (who himself has zero clue how to duke or play the game skillfully in general).

My concerns were never taken seriously and ultimately, Millemonkey kicked me from the tribe discord and told my co-players he wasn't going to allow the account to stay in the tribe due to my "negativity" he called me a manchild and said that I had mental issues. Simply because I told him that he was mass recruiting noobs and had no clue how to run a tribe (which is a fact, not an observation). Why would I ever fight for a Duke like that? PTV is completely different. Every player I have met here has been a class act and I'm excited to fight for them. I never felt that in 4U.

Also, which account are you? Or will you continue to dodge this question like all of you guys have so you can continue to bash me without anyone having knowledge of who you actually are?

DeletedUser123219

TheMann, 4th player on the world, and yet he defeated 10 millions :'D not even in top 30

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Besides the stats since the 1st of June have been a bit more in our favour. Even on the eastern and southern fronts we've made progress, even though you kicked players we're nobling to save your stats hahahaha.
In YOUR favour? You mean that in favour of ptv, am I right? You really want to up yourself and ptv, by you taking empty villages, and then bring them in stats, and now you say like ptv is dominating us? You must be a joke ..

There was gap like 150 villages in our favour in that war. Without backstabers help. And you are the one to talk. OMG

The gap got smaller only because of your backstab, nothing else, and that is nothing to be proud of. Only losers would be proud of themself's for doing that and openly talking about it.

And don't worry, I got things to share here, as soon as we are done with this world, and trust me it's not that good for you boy

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There was gap like 150 villages in our favour in that war. Without backstabers help. And you are the one to talk. OMG
I still think the war was somewhat even. Lookin´ at the stats from the start of the war until the day before they joined its 75/225 in your favour. Sure, its seems like you guys are dominating by the numbers, but if you see how things really went down. 99 of those villages were Banned WNS villages, 7 ddkim vills (the guy was an inactive noob, too bad we in council didnt see that before it was too late), 16 was birken sending trains from backline to the frontline in front of me without timing any def what so ever, which he got a butt load of yelling from me, you also have 29 paddi vills who was inactive ones again even tho he knew it was an ongoing 4U OP. Luckily he has a new co now. If my math is correct that is 151 villages.

None of this villages above got defended at all due to inactivity or ban, so the stats if you see passed them is 75-74 in our favour. SO YES, the war was even. Sure, you can say 4U dominated our banned player and inactive frontliners, but what would you guys have done when you have to face me, nugget or street (The biggest frontliners)? You have tried with some OP's but they have been shout down easily by us all the time so far.

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree with you Simen, and its the truth.

WNS banned isnt anything to brag about as its banned village, nothing to against that and it gives you a great war stat.

The rest is also nothing to brag about as its inactivity, bad players and not prepared at all, BUT I can't discredit you either, because you always want to find the weak link and you did, so that's fair. Luckily we cleared that trash out now. It would've been fine but you all just keep posting screens how the war is going like you are godlike with personal village caps (hey Kid Cudi) but in reality, its as Simen says, inactivity, newbs and bans.

There is also one other thing, if you check the map. From the very start of the war, we've controlled MUCH more area than you have. We have had thousands of barbs, thousands of neutral players and D-F for instance, on top of all this we cleared a lot of internals and finally now I can feel like we are prepared. It has taken months.

So in difference, if you guys want to climb the ladder and get new villages, all you can noble is us, you are more hungry. While we have struggles finding nobles to noble enough neutral, barbs, D-F, Internals and you.

Nothing against that, but the war is super stalemate, and despite the caps in your advantage, which is fair, it doesnt paint the picture in full reality.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I read your friend @Saint Laurent post giving us 99 excuses about the losses.
Lol, my point was to look behind the numbers to see that the war was quite even and not that 4U was totally dominaiting us. Numbers lie, you have to see how things went down to make a judgement to if the war is even or not. I simply explained why 4U's number is so high compared to ours. And the answer to that is inactive front players, noob actions and a ban by a few individuals. The rest of the frontline is rocksolid more or less.

It is what it is.

Stonefaced

@Saint Laurent you guys know that the MMan is more or less likely to abandon you’ll right? I mean look at his posts. He says you’ll are an unskilled tribe. Claims you’ll to be the losing tribe even though the war was still close. And also states that this was not his first abandonment and won’t be his last. Are you really going to take that chance? To let him grow on the other side and then abandon you’ll? I mean you can see how it affected 4U right? Imagine that they pull that on you guys. Start eating your backline players who have sent support to the front. I mean which player with honor or loyalty does that? Better act quickly before it’s too late.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Piece of advice, mind your own business. You are watching everything from the outside, you dont even know half of it. You just read what's on the externals and make conclusions out of it and twisting his words (I see what you're doing) :)

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well he had a reason for doing it, as I'm aware of. I can't know all the circumstances in 4U since I have never been there, but from what i've seen on externals ingame etc I asume it's because of extreme low morale in 4U, despite their frontline doing well. This is a extremely common thing to happen, when a tribe is built on 3 major merges.

I am not defending his actions, but I am not going to hang him out here either. It wasn't only him, if you are going to blame someone, blame the whole group, or even blame 4U for getting into this situation at first.

TheMman and others in this group has also never spied for us. I think you automatically think this because he joined us which is natural, I dont blame you. The only time he gave us some hints, was when WNS was being OP'ed. He didn't even know WNS was being OP'ed, he just said 3-4 coords were being nuked. <- And this has already been written here, 1-2 months ago. Other than that, nothing.

Regardless of that, he's happy here so I would be very shocked if that would happen, but you can never know. Anyone could ditch us or any tribe at all times, it's tribalwars. As a leader/duke you always needs to make sure the tribe is happy and that everything is going alright so you prevent any situation like this.

Now, you got the answer you were seeking, now please stop interacting on other tribes business. As far as I know you play in Death. A good tip, don't stick your nose into everything, espessially when you have no idea what has happened, you are just judging everything off of external comments. I realise from what i've seen you got some urge to comment on every single post like you know everything. This is obviously not the case, and it's just exhausting having to view your comments.

Now please quit throwing shade and dirt on other players, and start to focus on your own game :)