Buying PP points (if you do or have ever bought them)

DeletedUser88057

If you purchase ie PP on a PC you get LESS than if you purchase on a mobile device ie iphone7
£19.99 = 1500 on mobile
£19.99 = 1300 on a PC
Absolute rip off and have NEVER been given an answer other than they will ask the developers,= no answer...
If ...and its a big IF this goes to a third party (cant see how) but the VERY least TW could do is warn those who buy PP.

DeletedUser116724

I’m not sure what type of mobile you use. But I do know in app purchases on iPhone goes through the App Store.

Apple take 30% of all in app purchases. It’s a difficult situation for inno I guess. Not sure how it works on the google play store.

DeletedUser88057

I’m not sure what type of mobile you use. But I do know in app purchases on iPhone goes through the App Store.

Apple take 30% of all in app purchases. It’s a difficult situation for inno I guess. Not sure how it works on the google play store.

Thanks for the reply .....
But you get more using a mobile thats my point...i use a iphone7... i get more from mobile than using my PC ..... so how does that work?
One again this will go answered...

DeletedUser116724

Haha, shit. I read your original post wrong. That’s messed up alright.

I’m also pretty sure PP is cheaper depending on which country it’s purchased in. And I’m not talking about the different servers. It could all be purchased for the .US server, but someone from Romania will pay half the price than someone from USA.