Current World Review: September 2nd

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*Disclaimer: This is from my point of view as a player on this world, Not as a representative of drunk family. I will try to be as unbiased as possible.*

Current Map: 02/09/2020

1599089220317.png

Current Top 10 Tribes:
1599089257417.png

Top ODA Tribe(s):
Currently after a month since last world review Sinners being previously on top of the attacking leader board they are still holding that rank one spot with 45.6m ODA; but not only that the rank two ODA tribe is their academy tribe Sinnin with 37.4m. With Fika following in on third with 28.3m ODA. That makes it very clear that the sinner family have been out here hitting people solid for all month of August especially to have their academy tribe to come take rank two right behind them.

Top ODD Tribe(s):
Currently rank one ODD tribe is Boffe whom have held it being rank 1 (41.2m ODD) for all of August; they've managed to take that beating from Sinners and still even be around, they're currently at 1m points total giving themselves a decent backline cluster now getting out of the middle of sinners. Rank 2 (40.7m) is WET whom has now just about been rimmed for the most part and or recruited into neighboring tribes. Rank 3 is NSEW with 40.1m which most has been farmed from sinners also. So its very clear where Sinners is getting all their ODA from and where Boffe and NSEW getting all their ODD from.

Top Point Family Tribes: (Just counting the big 3 family tribes currently; and their 2 academy tribes) *I.e. leaving off sinners multiple basher tribes*

1599089813224.png

1599089833426.png

1599089856514.png

Biggest growing family this month was sinners; leading drunk by just over 500k points. And sinner trailing VERY far behind on growth this month and only gained 9.2m which is over half of what drunk and Sinner family grew this month.

Notable Wars That Have Kicked Off:

NSEW F. VS Sinner F.
As I am not VERY sure why this war kicked off; but it did. NSEW F. and Sinner family have had a lot of trades going back and forth which from the sidelines I feel like NSEW F. is actually winning on this war, even though there's a HUGE point difference on things. (These Stats Do Not Show Kicked Players To Save Stats)

Side 1:
Tribes: NSEW, Rust, Rust1, LS
Side 2:
Tribes: Sinner, Sinnin, Sins, GBL, Bashin

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 31
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 193,395
Difference: 225,277

chart

WET F. Vs CDG F. & DnG F.
I would report stats on this one but lets just refer to the map on this one. Wet is no longer around and have vanished off the map sadly. *Rip my old wet players even though y'all hate me now*

Drunk F. Vs LuK F.
1599090664176.png

Drunk F. Vs Fika F.
1599090695951.png

Major Player Changes:

One of the bigger chances happened since last review we had three players (Fireblade, Filly, Joshey) leave Fika F. to join Drunk F. kicking off the war against one another. Rumor is to be said reason why they left is just poor leadership skills produced by fika leadership and a strange addiction to strawberry ice cream and horses.

Another big shocker that was done is with god of pen merging into now "Megafuse" which is an insane amount of internalling to be done, no one can ever live down that internal honestly win or lose this world everyone will see those internal stats when you drop twstats links on that one.

I tried to do a little interview with god of pen to figure out what was happening but sadly I was greeted with straight aggression from him obviously he was aggravated about the situation. Which makes me to believe the rumors of him not being able to work with the Koreans in Sinners made him decide to try and get a megafuse account to combat their sway that the Koreans have formed over the sinner family. And that NSEW was just tearing his account apart.
1599091243404.png
1599091474762.png
1599091543405.png

An Interview From A Top Prospect Tribe: (A little Dated)
Babin 08/12/2020
Hello fellow warrior; I’d like to thank you for taking time out of your day leading your tribe Crunsh.
[5:47 PM]
So to start off the interview I’d like to jump right into. So as most people know you the leader of Crunsh brought over your elite soldiers from 107 after winning there, where you were also duke. So what brought y’all over to w114?

Garry1203 08/12/2020
No Problem Mate! I just fed my pet kangaroo and perfect time for me to chat, I'm making myself some breaky now as well. But well we just wanted to play casually again together with my friends so we thought it would be fun spawning behind the koreans because they are just so useless and im keen for another laid back no sweat win

Babin 08/12/2020
Ah yes for sure, congrats on your co-duking world win on 107; will Crunsh be going for the world win again this world? Also you said you “spawning behind the Koreans”; there’s a lot of blaming and accusations about bots being located by y’all. One of the most common people being blamed for the bots is your tribe. What is your take on these bots by y’all and what are your opinions on bots?(edited)

Garry1203 08/12/2020
Let me tell you a story Babin, I am an old school layer and ive been around the tracks for many years and seen many sketchy things, I was a part of the world 87 PTG Korean tribe and they personally admitted to mass botting in the chats throughout the whole continent, King Enea and myself were quite disgusted by this action and i left the world out of frustration. You could see my surprise when i spawned in this world and here we go again i said as i realised 2 weeks in i was surrounded by korean bots yet again. This time its time to get payback from there years of cheating in this game so my elite tribe are ready to show the world what we are worth, we may be small but we pack a punch.

Babin 08/12/2020
Wow; so some could say you’re an elite warrior in killing bots since you did it all 107!

Garry1203 08/12/2020
Yeah well truth be told babin on the down low i think the way they attacked and defended we might as well call them all bots haha

Babin 08/12/2020
So what is the goal of Crunsh? A lot of tribes have joined the ranks under sinner having multiple allies and naps on the east side of the map. Does Crunsh plan to join the sinners ranks or do Crunsh plan to stay solo along this ride of 114?

Garry1203 08/12/2020
Well I've spoken a lot to council about the whole ordeal and we agreed that we could definitely accept refugees from sinner after they merge into my tribe after our war and from then onwards we will plan to try take on the world, I'm sick of all these ally tribes and family tribes and just want the game to go back to how it was in world 3 when i was there.

Babin 08/12/2020
No doubt; as a fellow world 1 old school player I totally understand what you're speaking about! I wish you and your tribe the best of luck out there. Is there anything else you'd like to comment on and or add in?

Garry1203 08/12/2020
I would just like to say good luck everyone and thanks for the interview! I've got to head out now though my good friend Max is coming over for some shrimp on the barby; and might watch some kangaroo fights later tonight!

Current Predictions/Future Wars:
I currently think that tribes will start spicing things up. With lots of talk about the newly founded core tribe DnG; a lot of tribes are starting to turn eye to them and make them a huge prospect ally, we all know that their former 4a were close with Sinners and so that they have a connection already formed there and that fika had a nap with them, but FIka did recruit their war food of WET so that might throw a little wake in the pond only time will tell what this sleeping beast will do next.

CDG F. is also a wild card right now, with working very closely with DnG family to remove that wet area and dry it up over there, the CDG f. joined in on the war with NSEW mid-way through their current war with wet and haven't done much about it. Reasons being of them joining in was because NSEW recruited their food from wet. BUTTTTT on the other hand so has fika now too. So I guess its a little bit of worse of two evils kinda thing.

I think in the next coming days FIka will start getting more deserters from them and or trying to join new tribes and or form a new tribe themselves.

Current Prediction Of World Winner(s):
I really think that its starting to become a very even race for that gold banner on everyone's profiles. With CDG family becoming a major factor of the north, DnG family becoming a major player in the core, and sinner and drunk family all still being huge players in this always moving world.

But at current standings I think that Sinners still own a good amount of ground, if they just manage to break through one direction (even boffe at that lol) I think that they could get a better hold on winning this world. but right now I feel like they're stalling out and still just relying on overseas and his bois to carry their tribe. As in reality the 3 koreans (overseas, optical, and bently) are 13+m of Sinners points alone. That's over 25% of the WHOLE sinner family size. Making it a VERY top heavy tribe to put all the reliability on 3 players to hard carry so many people in their massive family tribe.

Sorry for the delay on this, I just wanted the world to progress a lot more before making a review.

Hope y'all enjoy.

~Babin

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11536731

Love the Interview. Excellent read as usual mate.

Thanks Babin

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
That hunk of a man, Garry1203, is an E-sports athlete? Unbelievable. He could be a Calvin Klein model. Or a pro footballer with a ripped physique like that. That is by far the hottest Cyber sportsman to ever grace the esports industry. I'd let him beast his way through my villages any day.

Deleted User - 11452025

Got to add Lardon to CDG F for next review babs ;)

Jumpish

Reaction score
Good read.

I agree with the Sinner being very top heavy, relying on the top accounts. They need to cut loose of the garbage players and maybe they'll have a fighting chance. I feel bad that some of these guys are getting bad rep because of cheating A-holes in the game.

I find it weird that Crunsh is being interviewed because it feels like a circlejerk. Crunsh is clearly a satellite tribe of Drunk but I guess it's okay since it still provides some insight into the world.

GoP is a beast but Shortfuse is an internal addict but has mellowed out in keeping internals all to himself since last few worlds.
TreX and FleX are also internal addicts even in W114 but who can blame them? W109 Weird Flex But Okay (Flex) hurts my eyes from all the internal hoarding.

This game can get boring without some jabs at each other. shame that communication was blocked

Last edited:

Fajah

Reaction score
TreX internals alot, but with this level of effort in planning Ops, taking sits, timing attacks, who can argue with giving TreX internals. Just be salty about him and I will be too :)

Deleted User - 11452025

Since .dragon. is busy on a business trip OVERSEAS, let's have random people do world reviews , lets goooo

Plewbs

Reaction score
Its apparently allowed for the randoms to do a world review, now that Guan released this excessive feature for us plebs, so here we go!
Bare with me cause my English can hurt your eyes now and then.

Traditionally we start off by taking a look at the map!

Current map: 2020.09.18
Untitled.png

Most of the time we don't talk about this straight away cause its a common sight (normally). But I want to take a moment and look closely at this weirdly formed world.
Normally (from all the worlds we played) we know the world starts on the K44/45/54/55 meeting point, the quadripoint! From this quadripoint we grow a perfectly aligned circle around all of us to get that battle-royale feeling, a thing that isn't new for us Tribalwars players.
Anyways.. there must be a bug or something cause we got a weirdly shaped world this time! something we are not used to... but I'm my opinion its a nice change!

So what's happening this world?
I can honestly say I'm a big noob at this game. That's why I decided to not dive into the current ongoing wars at this world at the moment since I have to little knowledge over that. Instead of delving in these war stats I made a different approach.

Cause I'm new to this I don't have precise numbers about interesting things people normally show in reviews. So I hacked into a independent statistic agency for suitable content for this world review. This is what they had:

good country index.JPG
So as you can see the two outer rim tribes are actually doing pretty good job. They are far more blue then a lot of bigger tribes.
If they can avoid conflicts and If this world remains as stable as possible then there is a good chance they will actually get the to the top pretty easily..

Although the good factor of a tribe is pretty important.. there are other aspects which can lead to many victories in battle.

pop.JPG
So as we can see above this is the density of the world map. We see something interesting in the K45 & K46 area.
U can clearly see a lot of density here, which means close clusters of villages which are easy to defend! The tribes in this area have did there very best to noble every single one of barb there is in their area to form this close cluster. Something we don't see elsewhere in this world.
A hard place to conquer! The rim tribe on K56 could get a hard time growing into that direction even with that high good factor.
Those K45/46 tribes are definitely something to look out for!

So for the last map.. this statistic agency actually had one uncommon map in their possession

corona world.JPG
corona.JPG
This is rare footage of a enemy threatening all tribes! We haven't seen this on any of the previous worlds before but it looks like something very infectious.
No-one is sure yet what they can do against it, but lets hope it will be wiped out as easily as for example the regular barbs.
For now; a interesting add-on for this world.

Soooo those were the maps, lets take a close look at the world dominance shall we?!

WORLD DOMINANCE
Dominance!.JPG

stats.JPG

As we can see the #1 tribe 'Russia' Is doing an amazing job with a healthy percentage of 11!
Leaving the number two behind with a massive difference.

*My thoughts: look at the number 2 & 3 and then at their % world landmass...? oh well.

As we have no comparing stats we cant see the biggest grow unfortunately.

And that was it!
Hopefully I did okay as the first random to appear at this highly respected council of professional- and worldly renowned reviewers.

Plewbs

©These graphs/stats are randomly picked from the internet, hope I didn't offend anyone
~ its for fuuun & I had spare time