HOT and CAKE

Colossus_of_VA

Let it be known

As of this moment HOT has halted all aggression toward CAKE, for the purpose of insuring this cease fire, HOT is also arranged a NAP with CAKE.

DeletedUser

oh
how long is that NAP going to last?
i think the NAP is canceled when they are finished in the SE
but don't worry CAKE that will take more time than they think it will take

Ripfin

Thank You Colossus,Also i would like to give credit where credit is due and that is to HoT|SW for truly bringing Honor to HoT in being a truly worthy Opponent in this war,furthermore i would like to congratulate all the members in my Tribe for truly fighting and defending CAKE and for those that assisted us,Thank you for your Time and assistance.

Too HoT we leave you with well wishes for any of your future endeavors.

chelsentus

Hehe, Lets see what happens when WB attacks CAKE.

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Marboro the peacemaker. :lol:

Im guessing some wont get this upon first reading it.

and of course this is just speculation by me.

loss of fait

Thank You Colossus,Also i would like to give credit where credit is due and that is to HoT|SW for truly bringing Honor to HoT in being a truly worthy Opponent in this war,furthermore i would like to congratulate all the members in my Tribe for truly fighting and defending CAKE and for those that assisted us,Thank you for your Time and assistance.

HOT|SW would of kicked your ass, if you would not have had some dirty spies.

Ripfin

Marboro the peacemaker. :lol:

Im guessing some wont get this upon first reading it.

and of course this is just speculation by me.

I got it :icon_wink:

HOT|SW would of kicked your ass, if you would not have had some dirty spies.

doubt it since we were both too evenly matched there,and any spies i might have had not saying i did :icon_wink: would not have been able to provide accurate enough details to sway the end results.

DeletedUser

re

Have to say I enjoyed this little battle in k44/43, was interesting seeing the armies hit. Thanks HOT for the fun.

DeletedUser3270

doubt it since we were both too evenly matched there,and any spies i might have had not saying i did :icon_wink: would not have been able to provide accurate enough details to sway the end results.

Pffft....... If SW would have brought the full tribe to bear on you instead of just a few members, you would have been doing more than spamming budvar's inbox for a ceasefire. Never say that your shadow of CAKE is better than the warriors in HOT|SW.

If I were you, I'd be licking col's boots right now and not making light of the situation. Once the beast has turned away, it's usually not a good idea to keep poking it with a stick.

Unhacked Highborn

oh
how long is that NAP going to last?
i think the NAP is canceled when they are finished in the SE
but don't worry CAKE that will take more time than they think it will take

welcome backl to the game urk now this time i play :)

DeletedUser

Asterios I see that you are sleeping with the enemy. I wounder what you had to pay to get a NAP with HOT?

Ripfin

Asterios I see that you are sleeping with the enemy. I wounder what you had to pay to get a NAP with HOT?

Bad Newbie,Bad Newbie

As it goes it was a mutual cease fire with no penalty on either side,as it goes your ignorance on why HoT would make peace with us so they can concentrate on a much larger target is amazing,rule of thumb don't fight on too many fronts,you will lose in the end,so Hot is concentrating their efforts on one front now.

DeletedUser

Nothing... shocked?

Bad Newbie,Bad Newbie

As it goes it was a mutual cease fire with no penalty on either side,as it goes your ignorance on why HoT would make peace with us so they can concentrate on a much larger target is amazing,rule of thumb don't fight on too many fronts,you will lose in the end,so Hot is concentrating their efforts on one front now.

Yeah, sure. And you want me to belive in Santa too?

Asterios I don't belive you for a second., but I know that neither part of this aggrement will say the truth about what you did agree on.

Well let the future show how much Asterios had to pay to get this aggrement.

DeletedUser1125

Bad Newbie,Bad Newbie

Rule of Thumb in Culinary warfare. Focus on the main course, and leave the desert for later.

Scarus

DeletedUser

Asterios I don't belive you for a second., but I know that neither part of this aggrement will say the truth about what you did agree on.

I made a post not too long ago in this thread. Perhaps you should go back and read it again.

It might enlighten you. The more I see posted on here by the parties involved the more I am thinking my speculation was spot on.

Ripfin

well you seem to think i gave up something for this agreement well please enlighten me what i had to "Pay" for this Peace?

if you look at TWstats you'll notice that both HoT|SW and CAKE were pretty even in our noblings of ea. other in fact alot of fighting and noblings were over a few villages which kept going back and forth and such.

neither side made demands and neither side offered any.