²2FAST vs TLA & ARISEN War Stats

DeletedUser5710

so, just to tell you its not realy wise to say it like that: we have lost 2-3 members since the war started.

TLA lost 23, do you want to tell me none of those lost villages to ²2fast?

dzr99 lost 3 villages to ²2fast after getting kicked
nihilm lost 1 village after getting kicked
nebunuu lost 3 villages after getting kicked

did we EVER put them in the stats?

not in this short answer to wordy. But I've been presenting 48 evolution caps were all the players on each of the tribes on 20/04 are accounted for.

You may ask why I've chosen the 20/04 April as reference date. really it is an arbitrary date but if you read this same thread you will see that after much nonsense talk about stats I compromise myself to download server data each 48 for performing caps evolution. I think that I've assumed that compromise in 22/04 but I had already downloaded the players data on 20 because of another thread also about stats.

bottom line is that the first copy of player.txt file provided by the server game I have is dated 20/04 . Of course I could manually add players that were kicked out between 16 and 20 but that would made the process manual and I do not want that.

Because we were merging and in the same day of the merging 22fast declare some players were kicked off before 20 but that adds at most 5 or 6 caps more for 22 fast.
And the stats with both side runaways are since the war start till 00:00:h of 4/05

64 versus 39 in favour of TLA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5710

We could have kicked Teuton too as he has left the game and we have had his sitting for the last 20 days. That would have killed your stats....

I would like you to remember that was not TLA that started the stats war discussion.

I've read a lot of nonsense about TLA real strength based of very poor data analysis and I reacted to it.

But bottom line stats never proves anything. We can use stats indicators as a way to improve or change our behavior or as a way to fool ourselves.

All stats indicators I was able to spot at the war beginner gave to TLA an advantage over 22fast. However the first posts on this forum about TLA strength based on the so called game stats presented TLA players as a bunch of noobs that wouldn't endure two weeks against the mighty 22fast. I've read precisely the opposite from the same data.

So each one reads what he wants in the stats.

DeletedUser

You cant use arguments such as that unless you are going to blanket the rules.

We could have kicked Teuton too as he has left the game and we have had his sitting for the last 20 days. That would have killed your stats....

Ebbs I was just merely correcting wordys claim that they had all been kicked, they were not. I am not arguing anything, as I mentioned I dont rely on stats heavily, and my previous post just stated that this war is by no means over at all.

DeletedUser

I just want to update everyone on the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: TLA Arisen
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ²2FAST
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36
Side 2: 5
Difference: 31
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 320,542
Side 2: 33,831
Difference: 286,711
image.php

AND:

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 1: 83,087
Side 2: 0
Difference: 83,087
image.php

These are the latest stats. Though I try not to depend on stats to judge the present course of a war, I cannot help but feel slightly confused by the lack of response from 2Fast...

Maybe its a case of plenty of inactives or leavers within the tribe, but it is strange to be ploughing through a top, top tribe so effortlessly.

Maybe this war will end much sooner than everyone is predicting, which is unexpected since they were alot stronger, better organised and a well established tribe when they prepared for war and rather quickly declared on us; even more since our nukes and support troops were still returning from our war with -Emp- and the fact that we were midway through a merger with LoD...

Maybe they have a Plan B to launch ;)

Anyone care to expand?

DeletedUser

Interesting stats, nicely done TLA. What's wrong ²2FAST? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We are a 20member tribe currently, and have been for a while.

I guess inactivity is whats up.

Edit: Is that a vulture I hear?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

Hmmm maybe ²2fast has secret? And they just won't share?

Edit: Is that a vulture I hear?

No thats just me poking my nose around where it doesnt belong :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmmm maybe ²2fast has secret? And they just won't share?

No thats just me poking my nose around where it doesnt belong :)

Ye PMing my tribe one by one acting friendly. Perhaps you should just get it over with and try to send them invites.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1
Difference: 11
image.php

Side 1: 109,755
Side 2: 9,785
Difference: 99,970
image.php

Just an update. Brings our week noblings to 36-3.

DeletedUser

As a former member of Blitz (only for a while but still >.<), I must say I am surprised.
Ô.Ô

Although if Ebbs says it's due to inactivity on their part, I would believe him - 10 of their 35 members have been inactive for a week or more.

Soberknight

My compliments go out to you all: This is a really active war, looking at the stats on nobling eachother.

It seems TLA is doing better than 2Fast but looking at total ennoblement stats of both tribes i would agree this war has some time to go:

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 247
Side 2: 130
Difference: 117

image.php

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 11
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,396,585
Side 2: 949,694
Difference: 446,891

image.php

Side 1: 386,992
Side 2: 102,886
Difference: 284,106

image.php

Continue the fun!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As a former member of Blitz (only for a while but still >.<), I must say I am surprised.
Ô.Ô

Although if Ebbs says it's due to inactivity on their part, I would believe him - 10 of their 35 members have been inactive for a week or more.

Hello Jeremy ;)

Fixed your statement though :p